The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Running Girls

So day 2 woke up and went for breakfast next door at the german bakery place, nice place and nice breakfast, staff were friendly and coffee was hot, ard 6 per pax. Then went for a short walk to JJ supermart to stock some drinks and snacks, went back hotel rest.

Went out about 1pm + and walk towards perimeter bars, saw some day bars like legends but didn't go in as daytime drinking not our type of thing instead i wanted to eat at this VFW place cause saw in youtube ang moh say not bad, food was not bad, ordered a pork chop with potato salad, friend ordered salmon, potato salad was goooodd..about sgd 15 per person, serving was huge, on the way back bought some lamingtons from freds pie, too full to buy any savoury pies ( until next day then realise there was more than one outlet and one was closer to hotel)

Went back hotel and rub our tummy. Come 8pm, time to come out of cave, but still very full from our big lunch, we went bar hop first. Went in Hi quality, shit packed even upstairs too, so went out, pop in lolipop, not our cup, next stop at gold bar, wrong choice....have many girls or seems like girls outside inside zombie, place had no energy but still wr took lady and bought drinks, chat abit, saw many customer came and went within mins. After one drink wr left too...

Next stop Viking, this is a bar more cater to the ang moh, slower english music slower pace, ladies were bit older but very friendly, one wouldn't let go of me even when i left and followed outside some more....

Then my friend to choose the next bar guess what, went back xs, he liked the energy there, took back same lady plus some for lady drinks and i barfine one as well, 5k then back to room for desert, we skipped dinner....btw along the way to next bar, few FL approach us started talking to us in korean, maybe we look like Koreans, quite chio too but i took advice from seniors didnt take their service...noticed many FLs along the way back to hotel, especially outside margarita station ...end of day 2
Old 14-12-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Day 3, lady left at about 8am tipped her 1.5k cause gfe was great and not runner.

Went breakfast at margarita station, sat by the table facing the road and watch the world go by...and many peddles and FL too....abit cheaper than the german bakery place, sgd 5 per pax. Food was good.

Next i wanted to go pack some pies from fred for lunch cause missed out previous day so started to walk, then notice there was a fred pie just abit after hotel, check the shop logo same. Fred pies expanded during the years have 3 outlets now. So packed a few pies and back to room rest..

Since lunch was light we went for early dinner ard 5pm. Last night here so went for better stuff, steak at swiss chalet. Ordered a 300g ribeye with fried potatoes, about sgd 20. Thick cut, then barhop we go....

First stop, lolipop, nice selection bought some lady drinks hug abit then off to next place, cosplay, looks just like agogo bar at pattaya, seats by the wall and middle small stage ladies doing the carousel walk, ladies drink 2 rounds and end up at xs...again....

This time friend lady off day....but already promised my friend she will meet him later in his room, friend kena kc liao. Me wanted to take the clingy lady from viking later so just took my previous barfine lady for lady drinks only. Spend quite ling here and think 4 to 5 rounds lady drinks cause many shows to see. Bout 10pm we got up to leave, went to viking to see if the lady i wanted there or not alas, not there so plan b....went to buy roast chicken for supper...muahaha...was good....end of day 3.

Next day friend wanted go back margarita for breakfast then went back room. Checked out we went sm mall waste time until time to go airport and happy we went home.

Apologies if there was not enuff info on more bars cause i couldn't handle too many alcohol and get sleepy very early.

Conclusion AC is no more cheap mogering place but food and pace is still good for R&R.
Old 15-12-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Conclusion AC is no more cheap mogering place but food and pace is still good for R&R.
Comparatively cheap vs Manila, p burgos but true, 4k to 5k barfine, plus tips, not attractive. I still prefer 2k to 2,500 2 pop FL, less drama . And often not hardened

Good write up 👍
Old 15-12-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very honest write-up...good conclusion...

After reading seems that not many places cheap for short mongering trips...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-12-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Just fyi, I don't know these girls

These are legit freelancer in Angeles

See them advertise in Facebook

Old 18-12-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Just receive, want to meet soon
Old 18-12-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 2
rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Per bro hurricane said seems nowhere cheap now.. and thanks for the writeup.. very informative bro

btw how about quality of girls at AC?
Old 19-12-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
Per bro hurricane said seems nowhere cheap now..
Surprisingly the current value for money cheong places is also the nearest to SGP...... in JB and Batam.
Previously affordable places like LOS, HK, Cambodia, PRC, Vietnam, AC have all seen price increases but the increase in AC has been the steepest.... almost triple the pre-covid prices.

No wonder so many oldtimer samsters have suan those going to AC as carrotheads.
Old 27-12-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IKU_IKU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am currently at Olongapo. Got any contacts for FL to share? Kam Sia.
Old 27-12-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Surprisingly the current value for money cheong places is also the nearest to SGP...... in JB and Batam.
Previously affordable places like LOS, HK, Cambodia, PRC, Vietnam, AC have all seen price increases but the increase in AC has been the steepest.... almost triple the pre-covid prices.

No wonder so many oldtimer samsters have suan those going to AC as carrotheads.
Hello brudder,
I don't know leh.. but I think chiong Batam more expensive than choing AC.

AC how also the girl about S$100 for overnight. But Batam cewek cost more.

Food also AC cheaper than Batam. Transport, no need to say. AC mostly walking.

Hotel, price about same but AC hotel standard like better.

Old samsters call brudders who go AC carrothead. But they also carrothead lah. Just because they spend less don't make them smarter or better. Any brudder spend money to choing, we all carrothead lah.

Thank you brudder.
Old 28-12-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hello brudder,
I don't know leh.. but I think chiong Batam more expensive than choing AC.

AC how also the girl about S$100 for overnight. But Batam cewek cost more.

Food also AC cheaper than Batam. Transport, no need to say. AC mostly walking.

Hotel, price about same but AC hotel standard like better.

Old samsters call brudders who go AC carrothead. But they also carrothead lah. Just because they spend less don't make them smarter or better. Any brudder spend money to choing, we all carrothead lah.

Thank you brudder.
Is not carrotehead lah, those people who said that only jealous of u, I find AC is cheaper if ok with local food and at AC u can fuck a 19yrs for just 1000php. So where is more cheap?
Old 29-12-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKU_IKU View Post
I am currently at Olongapo. Got any contacts for FL to share? Kam Sia.
Are you still there

My home ground
Old 29-12-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Is not carrotehead lah, those people who said that only jealous of u, I find AC is cheaper if ok with local food and at AC u can fuck a 19yrs for just 1000php. So where is more cheap?
Hello brudder,
I agree to you brudder
Old 29-12-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IKU_IKU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Are you still there

My home ground
Hi Bro etsys
Thanks for responding. I managed to find one yesterday using locanto which is the least app I would expect to use. Can't find any using WeChat or Michat here. I will be leaving for manila on dec30. Today will just chill in hotel. Staying in town area. I appreciate your getting back me. Thanks.
Old 29-12-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKU_IKU View Post
Hi Bro etsys
Thanks for responding. I managed to find one yesterday using locanto which is the least app I would expect to use. Can't find any using WeChat or Michat here. I will be leaving for manila on dec30. Today will just chill in hotel. Staying in town area. I appreciate your getting back me. Thanks.
Mechat WeChat not popular.

Very Kampong but for every right one, 10 scammer In Locanto also. Key, click their profile and see their other ads all over Philippines, clue - they'll ask cash and vanish

Next time message me. Know some decent FL
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1