The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 04-01-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
divinewind,
Looks like I need to wait again until I hit Tokyo at the end of this new year.
The scene up there also changes - in that it keeps getting better with more choice and new young hot Mistresses for each visit.
any FR and any photos from your session, the mistress put on their blog? you going back to japan again?
Old 04-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ggompong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great session with Mistress Sayako today. She looked as amazing as when I first met her 2 years ago.....(ok slightly older) but her body was magnificent as before....175 cm....6 pack.....she wore her black pvc catsuit, boots and opera leather gloves......she is very sensually dominant.....playful...yet always in command and control....intelligent and understood what i wanted....but kept to her "script".....and what and how she wanted....i got what i asked for......sensual domination......a little pain to keep me honest.....alligator nipple clamps....a little whipping (no marks for me).....she said that she had a few appointments the next few days....hope you Bro's enjoy equally good or better time.....Bro Dominion did you get confirmation? maybe you should email her again or sms her? details in her website
Old 05-01-2012, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyofan View Post
Yes but I think it is like most clubs some mistresses are comfortable with it and some are not. I always ask when I book.
i asked, but i always get the same answer everywhere, ask the mistress yourself.

information from you will be more accurate, which of the mistress which are working there now are open to it???
Old 05-01-2012, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggompong View Post
Had a great session with Mistress Sayako today. She looked as amazing as when I first met her 2 years ago.....(ok slightly older) but her body was magnificent as before
wow NYC mistress in singapore, that is good news for many. Hopefully there are more in future.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Buddy Pleae give me advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
I was in BKK a couple weeks back and asked Midori for those Mistresses - she said all had left, some open spa shop some returned to home country like Pai Ling is from Burma. Midori said Ice and Tahn still around. Apparently Midori did not update her website.
wow. I just saw mistress pai ling is very pretty. I wish she can come to Singapore. if I have her email I will definitely suggest her to try out Singapore slaves.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro dominion , am now around place where mistress sayako stay but somehow I don't know how to SMS her thru her us number . I left my number at her email and now waiting for her call guess will be long wait sigh....
Old 05-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

http://www.mistresssayako.com/homephoto.html
Bro email number miss out one number. I also kana fly aero! She apologizes and if u go on the main site you will find it self explained. The contact is a us cell so u put +1 in front of it prior to texting. And 3 is missing from that mail she sent. Hope u make it for that smashing session!
Old 05-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Buddy Pleae give me advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
wow. I just saw mistress pai ling is very pretty. I wish she can come to Singapore. if I have her email I will definitely suggest her to try out Singapore slaves.

Yes bro.. I have been fantasising serving mistress pai ling for very long time.. how i wish she can come to singapore i will definitely serve her..
Old 05-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a good session with Mistress Sayako. She is very tall, about 1.75m and a body to die for. No doubt she is slightly older (should be more than 30), her skills made up for it.

I got what I have asked for, high heels worship, dildo and slut training, nipple clamping and some canning. The session climaxed with me drinking her golden wine, which taste very good.

Her last day is Sat, but according to her, she would not be conducting sessions that day as she would lile to do some sight seeing. Hence all bros who wish to serve a tall goddess better do it by Friday.

Overall a very friendly Mistress who enjoys her job. Bros can sms her at +1 (646) 387 6590. This info can also be found on her website

http://mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html.

Enjoy!
Old 05-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
Had a good session with Mistress Sayako. She is very tall, about 1.75m and a body to die for. No doubt she is slightly older (should be more than 30), her skills made up for it.

I got what I have asked for, high heels worship, dildo and slut training, nipple clamping and some canning. The session climaxed with me drinking her golden wine, which taste very good.

Her last day is Sat, but according to her, she would not be conducting sessions that day as she would lile to do some sight seeing. Hence all bros who wish to serve a tall goddess better do it by Friday.

Overall a very friendly Mistress who enjoys her job. Bros can sms her at +1 (646) 387 6590. This info can also be found on her website

http://mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html.

Enjoy!
any idea what is the rates?

Can't find this on the website.

thanks
Old 06-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro dell_lee_2003, glad to hear you had fun! Can't wait to read your FR!
Here what its started.

I have waited for 10min to meet with Kathy beside the hotel. She was late due to traffic jam. But very worth while. 24 years old pretty model and very nice pedi with high heel who can make me crazy the whole session.

We checked in to the hotel. Inside the room, as usual I shower while she is resting on the bed. She never take out her shoe as its my job to kneel and take let her feet touch the air. I smell her feet for awhile and suck and lick her feet for a while. As usual, i put her feet in my mouth and start gagging while I was in kneeling position. Since the second meeting onwards, I never have to ask her to do next. She know what I want and what I craving for.

She start kicking my dick with her feet while her left one is inside my mouth. the best moment of my life. Gagged by pretty girl feet and on the other side, my dick was tortured. I moaned and moaned every single kick that she gave to me. We did this long time since we have more time to go. She slap my face occasionally which is requested in previous session. Every session, we did the same but we find a new way to torture me.

She then put out her feet inside my mouth. I wonder what is next. She just place her feet on the floor, take my dick and place it on her feet. I was wondering whether she will trample my dick already. I close my eye and I feel the slap. Oh my gosh, she is slapping my dick. She slap, I moan. I moan, she slap harder. I feel so shoik and so good. My mind is just dead. I dont want to do anything just want to feel her hard slap. My cock was so stiff and my mind was thinking of cumming. I beg her make me cum with her finger.

She sit on the chair (a small chair). I lie down on my back.
She then slide her feet inside my mouth, push to the end. Extreme gagged. my eye was pop out as I am having a difficult position. She hold the feet, and start torturing my dick with her hand. She used various way to torture my dick. Slap continuously with hand, tickle my dick with her nail (wow very shoik also) and squeeze, Hand job then slap again about 3 min. I know I am about to cum. She slap my dick every 1/2 second. How can I take it one feet gagged and my dick was tortured. I cum and cum during her slap.. Very excited and surprise. She also surprise, I cum during her slaps.

That's my recent experience bro. Hope you guys enjoy. I am wishing to meet her again before chinese new year.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
any idea what is the rates?

Can't find this on the website.

thanks

Her charges are on the high side, definately higher than local and Thai Mistresses. But I consider it worthwhile as she is more professional, comes from NYC and she provides the room. The room is alot bigger than those budget hotels.

Since she never publishes her rates on line, thinik it is not appropriate for me to broad cast here. Those bros who are keen to serve her may wish to sms her directly. She replies promptly, unlike some local mistress who takes ages to reply.

Happy serving!
Old 06-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
In your type of session, i need a month to recover from kicking with boots on the balls for 30 mins. I will never ask the mistress to do that to me. Oh no. Your type of session will not work overseas, see you spend so much to fly over there, and a lot of money for hotel, not enough time, you want to see as much mistresses as possible. Practically you can have 1 or 2 session per week, and in case something happen, lack of english will be a problem in japan.
Bro ydgduo, you are quite right. It is rather difficult for me to enjoy my hardcore sessions overseas. That is also why I hope we have more good local dominatrix or overseas dominatrix visiting Sillypore so we can indulge in our BDSM fantasies.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyofan View Post
I am new to this site. I lived in Tokyo for over 15 years though moved about a year ago. I have good knowledge of the clubs there - the ones I used most were La Soira, Alexandrite, My Sweet Devil, Pervs, Mars, Prezis, Club Maniac and Meguro Royal SM Club so can share some insights on those.

The reason I am posting is I am in Tokyo in a few weeks and have my first session with Mistress Ruiko who certainly looks stunning. My favorite is caning and she is very interested in this per her blog and wondered if anyone had any caning experience with her.
Bro Toykofan, welcome to this thread! I have upped your points in case you do not know. I hope to see you sharing your experiences via this thread in time to come.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Are there any mistresses in Singapore who have strong reputations re caning?

I am not too sure for singapore...tried before sin cee cee who is no longer available...session was rather amateurish and she wasn't really strict severe either...as it was my first time trying cane she gave me safe word and as it was conducted in hotel...no tying of me to bench or whatever....

Then last year went to bangkok for a work trip...decided to try their mistresses...was into caning also...so booked madam lek at her dungeon....session was really an eyeopening experience...told her wanted to try judicial caning....she warned me that it meant no safe word as the strokes ordered by her have to be delivered totally before session can be concluded...told her no problem.... the rest was history...she sentenced me to 100 strokes...let me tell you...that was my first as well as last judicial caning experience i had from a pro domme.. definitely not suited for newbies like me....

i was tied to a bench...totally no space for me to move...her strokes were damn hard and accurate...the first stroke and i yelled really yelled....at the end of the tenth stroke i was already there drifting in and out of ''ecstacy'' ...by the 50th stroke...i was numb....end of session...my ass was really swollen and bloody....would never forget the experience.....couldn't sit for days...not too sure if our prison rotan matches her standard[/QUOTE]

Bro joncheong, thanks for sharing with us your experience. Based on my personal experience, the first kick will somewhat dictate the rest of the kicks for my own sessions. This means if the first kick is soft, I can expect not that great a session. If the first kick is able to stagger me, I can expect to get injured big time.

I am sure the overseas visiting dominatrix will feel more comfortable on their home ground and can give us the thrashing of a lifetime!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1