The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 13-06-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicecube View Post
Got so jialei liao, got 30s there last you seem?
Really jialat … not same before covid…

I never like going KTV… no choice already…. Good quality ones all hide at M-one and grand dragon already. And expect to pay higher also…. I go to M one because our local Batam friend have contact there. As long buy 40 cans package… room free. That day we use room 330… have attached bedroom and 2 toilets exclusive as well
Old 13-06-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
IndoMaret also not operating 24 hours, hehehe...
the circle K closest slightly later but i not sure what time do they actually closed. Went in last weekend, 2am they still open.
Old 13-06-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Which is another reason why i often give such places a miss, hehehe...

** every Batam trip, Utama area is a must-go for me.
good miss, there's a LCD screen for selection can see on their IG page (Person very innovative, turn on live to show the screen. But photos also very different from actual person. (same boss but phoenix photos are closer to actual)

i notice there's an influx of Jakarta girls tho at all massage places esp tho in the harbourbay area. Wanted to find more extra LTs (many went to JB to work) but most of them are only here for a short stint.
Old 14-06-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in batam last weekend and I stayed at BCH, above grand dragon ktv. Was smoking outside hotel and saw bikes and cars of girls coming to work. The range is quite big. Overheard Taiwanese / China customers to the level for fun too.

Price wise, it is the same as what bro peacock said. There are 2 categories. 1m and 1.2m. Minimum room charge for 1 to 2 pax (exclude girls) is 1.5m. Not a big fan of singing so didn't wanna go for this. End up use wechat nearby to search for freelance worker instead.
Old 14-06-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
the circle K closest slightly later but i not sure what time do they actually closed. Went in last weekend, 2am they still open.
Circle-K closed? I have never seen a circle-K in that area close before. Which is why i am surprise to see Indo Maret closed when i was there at about 3am. Believe me, last year quite a few times i was there eye-ing at M1/Galaxy girls coming to the K-mart in group to buy stuffs at around 2 to 3am, hehehehe...

Timing plays a key role in any places in Batam, i guess. Just like visiting Memory at 3pm+ is as good as visiting M1 at 3am+.

Quote:
good miss, there's a LCD screen for selection can see on their IG page (Person very innovative, turn on live to show the screen. But photos also very different from actual person. (same boss but phoenix photos are closer to actual)
I see.

They didn't show me anything on screen tho. But I know Indonesian girl's PS skills are quite good, especially when they show me what they had on their tik tok videos. The ugliest oldest fattest girl can also become the most beautiful youngest prettiest girl on screen, hehehe...

Quote:
i notice there's an influx of Jakarta girls tho at all massage places esp tho in the harbourbay area. Wanted to find more extra LTs (many went to JB to work) but most of them are only here for a short stint.
Girls turn over rate are pretty high in the Batam scene, i probably see a few beautiful looking ladies at Memory today, a month or 2 later, they were all gone (may have found their "gold tor" or something).

I visit massage shops on a near daily basis (i think i go massage twice a day on average in Batam, sometimes more). Spa wise i am more on Venew Spa and....hehehe.... Phoenix. Surprise isn't it? Reason is simple, i don't like crowded places. I don't drink and i do not like paying money to do what i do not like to do.

If the girl/s i am an assigned were from Jakarta or Medan, i brand that day as "bad luck day" even before my session started. So far never had any good time with girls from Jakarta and Medan before.

Next trip on July, i would love to look into BCS area. I don't stay around an area for very long, usually play the "Hop & Dwell" game to help me better understand a certain area. At least i won't dare to say i visited one massage shop in Utama area only ONE time, didn't had good experience and then claim that shop sucks, hehehe....

I visited Phoenix no less than thrice by now (yes, even when i claim it isn't good enough last time). Still, i need to dwell deeper.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-06-2023, 06:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which is another reason why i often give such

So far those Indo Chinese hasn't return yet. But too bad, they do not do overnight. If they do, they run away in the middle of the night, hence i go there only to show my face, hehehe...

Memory is not bad recently, better service-orientated as compare to some places i knew. But their girls were around 1.5 juta to 1.8 juta for SYT, hehehe...and if make comparison with M1 and Galaxy's ladies going for 2 juta to 2.5 juta, it isn't really expensive as one is high class KTV and the other one is a "run-down" KTV.

For me, KTV don't suit me. I mainly goes for 1 juta to 1.2 juta big fat old ugly girls who were about 20 plus but below 30. I still use 100k rupiah HJ and 200k FJ

Man's meat and poison theory applies.

** every Batam trip, Utama area is a must-go for me.

Yes, Indo Chinese not easy to find and I think play what that suite you is the best.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-06-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11893 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
End up use wechat nearby to search for freelance worker instead.
The "freelance" probably controlled by a pimp.
Old 15-06-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hmm thanks for info on memory KTV hotel, will be doing my homework before going down this July trip since so long after COVID-19 period.
Both memory & M1 are 2 different set up with 2 different class.

Memory is mainly an overnite bking joint with KTV as sub. Cheaper but girls comes in all ages (besides Milf, Gilf also have). SYT are definitely available there but you'll need some luck & the right timing to fish them out. They, the syt are "ang pai" there, often got snap up real fast. The whole set up is, you just walk in, the girls were line up for you to choose. If you're in ktv room, they go to yr room. If you want to bring direct to hotel after choosing from main hall, they can be delivered to yr hotel room directly at yr desire time. Straight forward price btw 1.5jt to 1.8jt to bring back to rm any time.

M1 is solely as a ktv night club, similar to the set up of Singapore night club ktv. Mainly SYTs there. But price cost 2 to 3 times more. Expect to pay a total bill over 4 jt to book a girl there (with drinks, bar-fine, tips, all bills, booking price added in). Newbie may need to standby abt 4.5jt per pax in group of 4 if they're looking at ktv for a night till almost closing with overnight booking.

Quote:
Solo go in KTV does that make me weird? Do I need to sing and drink then can try out their SYT, cause I see room bed at their actual location as well.
This one's really depend on individual liking.

Sm likes to try 1st before bring back rm, sm just go ahead & bring back rm directly to avoid inflicting extra cost on drinks, bills, tips.

Both choices has its pros & cons.

Really up to individual's liking.
Old 15-06-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post

Memory is mainly an overnite bking joint with KTV as sub. Cheaper but girls comes in all ages (besides Milf, Gilf also have). SYT are definitely available there but you'll need some luck & the right timing to fish them out. They, the syt are "ang pai" there, often got snap up real fast. The whole set up is, you just walk in, the girls were line up for you to choose. If you're in ktv room, they go to yr room. If you want to bring direct to hotel after choosing from main hall, they can be delivered to yr hotel room directly at yr desire time. Straight forward price btw 1.5jt to 1.8jt to bring back to rm any time.

M1 is solely as a ktv night club, similar to the set up of Singapore night club ktv. Mainly SYTs there. But price cost 2 to 3 times more. Expect to pay a total bill over 4 jt to book a girl there (with drinks, bar-fine, tips, all bills, booking price added in). Newbie may need to standby abt 4.5jt per pax in group of 4 if they're looking at ktv for a night till almost closing with overnight booking..
Very accurate!

Bare minimum for M1
40 cans of beer package - $200
Fix tip for ladies (no butterfly) - $100
Waiter / mummy - $30-$40 total
One shot - $150-$200
Overnight - $200-$400 possibly really depend how you nego and which day of the week probably

+ ferry ticket + your own hotel room + meals + legit massage = 1 day trip could set you back = $700-$800. Very lucky $500. Personal preference, don’t mind paying more for better looking ladies
Old 15-06-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Nice one thumb up the info Bro kaboon, maybe I will try go there see how the products got my taste or not. Mainly I will be either at artotel or Ibaloi hotel still haven decide.
For me I dont really like drinking in oversea so I rather bring her for foods/shopping if they wanna then have a nice night moment.
Maybe M1 is too happening for me as Im solo this time. Will hunt this few area voilet,dragon,atmos or thrive in my this trips.

(Still in Waiting Lists)

Last edited by iicecube; 15-06-2023 at 03:40 PM.
Old 15-06-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know do i need any documents or anything b4 going in batam from now? Any bros can advise?

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 15-06-2023, 05:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone know do i need any documents or anything b4 going in batam from now? Any bros can advise?
No need document. Everything back to normal.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-06-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

M1 is solely as a ktv night club, similar to the set up of Singapore night club ktv. Mainly SYTs there. But price cost 2 to 3 times more. Expect to pay a total bill over 4 jt to book a girl there (with drinks, bar-fine, tips, all bills, booking price added in). Newbie may need to standby abt 4.5jt per pax in group of 4 if they're looking at ktv for a night till almost closing with overnight booking.

Is it normal to pay 1m for the girl to accompany you drink in the club? I went there alone and the female manager at the front said "you want cewek?" in which I replied "yes", then she said I need to pay 1m and a separate price for me to negotiate with the girl if I want to bring her back. I said no and just enjoy my drinks.

Though, the dancers actually sat with me throughout the entire night to accompany me at the price of 1-2 drinks so I think it's alright. She did not want to go back to the hotel with me however and so I just walked out. Upon walking out, I sat down to rest in the lobby and chit chat with this random pakcik/paman I met there. He then offered me some girls off his private connections to go back with me. Quoted me 1.5m for an overnight with a 21 yo SYT student!! Although he only had 4 girls in his collection, but all of them were cute!

My only regret is that I did not managed to get that pakcik number as I was too drunk and horny to think of this lol
Old 16-06-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
Is it normal to pay 1m for the girl to accompany you drink in the club? I went there alone and the female manager at the front said "you want cewek?" in which I replied "yes", then she said I need to pay 1m and a separate price for me to negotiate with the girl if I want to bring her back. I said no and just enjoy my drinks.

Though, the dancers actually sat with me throughout the entire night to accompany me at the price of 1-2 drinks so I think it's alright. She did not want to go back to the hotel with me however and so I just walked out. Upon walking out, I sat down to rest in the lobby and chit chat with this random pakcik/paman I met there. He then offered me some girls off his private connections to go back with me. Quoted me 1.5m for an overnight with a 21 yo SYT student!! Although he only had 4 girls in his collection, but all of them were cute!

My only regret is that I did not managed to get that pakcik number as I was too drunk and horny to think of this lol
Scam liao...
Old 16-06-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 14
ite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant future

Can any bros recommend any healthclub that doesn't do pay to see breast then pay another to do others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1