The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
beamsboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Intro for Thai Massage + Special

Hi bro,

recently got into a big hoo-haa with my ML in King Spa and decide to look for another thai massage to go to.

Anyone can intro one similar to King Spa with somehow acceptable ML too?

Thanks bro!
Old 12-03-2016, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Intro for Thai Massage + Special

can kaypo what's the big hoo-haa?
Old 12-03-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cornelius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

King spa has good toilet facilities for shower. Dun know which spa has similar facilities. As for ML is always RM50 here and RM50 there.
Old 12-03-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cornelius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamsboy View Post
Hi bro,

recently got into a big hoo-haa with my ML in King Spa and decide to look for another thai massage to go to.

Anyone can intro one similar to King Spa with somehow acceptable ML too?

Thanks bro!

Agree with you ML there can be a headache. I also want to know which spa has the similar facilities for shower and happy 3nding
Old 12-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kakaroct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
can kaypo what's the big hoo-haa?
Hi bro.. big hoo-haa means big boobs bro..
Big boobs lovers here...
Old 12-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
beamsboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Have a bad session in KS Spa today Did a few sessions with her previously and have relatively good experience and all (manage to get BBJ and other special) . However not sure if she was on her period or what but she totally gave me the black face initially when i met her. However i try to break the ice as much as i can and soon she was back to her chippy naughty mood. However when during the additional service portion, she began to try to rush and fidgeting when we agree on removing her top.

I began to lose interests and couldn't get my little bro to stand after experience her stinky attitude and request her to stop and went for a bath. After i went back to the room, i wanted to give her a $50 tips but she requested that i pay for the full price of $100. I was bloody fuming from her attitude and still she dare to request for the full payment. All i can say is KS spa has became a money minded place with their ang pai. I'm never going back after this incident and i'm sure there's better place to spend my money even though i'm willing to tip big amount for people who are willing to make me happy.

To those who are still thinking of going to KS spa, do be prepare to face some money faced ML that might spoilt your day. Now for some bro to intro similar thai massage or contacts! Thank you!
Old 01-04-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 10
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heard KS only do HJ and i try a few time only HJ. So never visit already, now have BBBJ and FJ are?
Old 03-04-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret View Post
Heard KS only do HJ and i try a few time only HJ. So never visit already, now have BBBJ and FJ are?
over at king spa:

hj cost u rm50,
wanna grab boobs, add another rm50,
buka baju, add another rm50,
wanna kiss add another rm50...

so bj and fj?

to quote the esteemed esm goh:
what do you think?
Old 03-04-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
over at king spa:

hj cost u rm50,

so bj and fj?

what do you think?
That's daylight robbery. Better as well goes to Amansari or others.
Old 03-04-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
michaelowen86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya ml is amy?
Old 03-04-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
over at king spa:

hj cost u rm50,

so bj and fj?

what do you think?
Pardon my malay...what is buka baju??
Old 03-04-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Pardon my malay...what is buka baju??
take off clothes
Old 04-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamsboy View Post

I began to lose interests and couldn't get my little bro to stand after experience her stinky attitude and request her to stop and went for a bath. After i went back to the room, i wanted to give her a $50 tips but she requested that i pay for the full price of $100. I was bloody fuming from her attitude and still she dare to request for the full payment. All i can say is KS spa has became a money minded place with their ang pai. I'm never going back after this incident and i'm sure there's better place to spend my money even though i'm willing to tip big amount for people who are willing to make me happy.

To those who are still thinking of going to KS spa, do be prepare to face some money faced ML that might spoilt your day. Now for some bro to intro similar thai massage or contacts! Thank you!
u r right bro, we go there to find happy (they got to make us feel happy, not we got to please them).
they don't know when guys are happy, we give out easily....(money)...
most ML like that, they thought they ang pai.... we got to go for them...
tell them F off...
sooooo... many spa out there...
Old 04-04-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Yekcim223 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I already blacklisted KS one and half year ago. Initially going there was good, massage + 50rm hj. If you know how to make them like you, can go quite far with them in the room w/o addititonal cost.

Boss was good too, always ask for feedback to improve in the beginning. Especially on the girls' service. At first, when the girls start to chut pattern by having their own menu of services - hj50, take off 50 etc, he still got warn them not to do that. Later on I think he just let them go ahead.

What really turn me off is their unofficial menu, I think most bros kena before too. Who do they think they are? hj-50, touch-50, take off top - 50, and so on... In the end, one simple hj end up 200+, I go to b2b package is only 148rm, some spa 188rm can get full service. It's not as if they are fhm model in thailand.

I think it is also due to alot of SG bros go there and spoil market by overtipping, i heard from girls got some customer can tip 200rm for a hj. It's alright to tip, but don't spoil the market and create a culture that the girls feel that they deserve than their actual value..

As for recommendation. After i boycott ks, i mainly go to spa (amansari, paris etc). once in a while will go khun thai at Sentosa. Not bad service but girls not very pretty.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yekcim223 View Post
Who do they think they are? hj-50, touch-50, take off top - 50, and so on... In the end, one simple hj end up 200+, I go to b2b package is only 148rm, some spa 188rm can get full service. It's not as if they are fhm model in thailand.

I think it is also due to alot of SG bros go there and spoil market by overtipping, i heard from girls got some customer can tip 200rm for a hj. It's alright to tip, but don't spoil the market and create a culture that the girls feel that they deserve than their actual value..
definitely too many carrot head sinkies spoil market there liao

time to abandon ship at KS and let the money faced pooying there realise their folly

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1