The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Yekcim223 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Intro for Thai Massage + Special

What I'm unhappy is that the boss knows what's going on with the crazy charges but not doing anything about it. He used to control them on that because he have got other outlets that do b2b.

He said himself that his b2b shop only charge 150 for B2B, if KS charge more than that, how does that make sense for the customer. So anyway, if the boss doesn't take care of the customer and provide value, then no point to stay on with them.

There are too many other places to go to, less damage more fun...
Old 06-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

ya, read somewhere that the boss of KS got a few other outlets, but i dunno where
Old 07-04-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Yekcim223 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

He got one B2B at Pelangi, opposite Giant. Can't remember the name though. Another one at taman century, opposite Pelangi Mall call JinSha. went to support initially but rate wasn't good.

Entry is 50rm, then girls will ask you to do B2B inside. Originally was 100rm, then again with some carrothead support, the last i went seems like it is 150rm. You can bargain with the girl but I prefer the rate to be transparent like those 148rm package. No need to haggle over price.

We can be quite on the losing end to negotiate price when small head win over big head, or when she is holding your dick, i mean you, at ransom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
ya, read somewhere that the boss of KS got a few other outlets, but i dunno where
Old 07-04-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
franciteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the boss probably differentiated their B2B Vs Regular Spa/Massage in terms of massage skill. I doubt their B2B outlets can match the massage skill of those in KS... saying so unless people does not care about the massage service have have only the small head activities in thought. I guess the boss might have capitalized on bros that wanted a good massage + a little-bit of something else, thus it might make sense for them to charge "higher" than B2B when services are matched... just my thoughts

I would prefer going to the good massage place like Thai Odyssxx/ Bangkxx Spa/ WangZu Bu Lxx for a good relaxing massage then to B2B if i still want something else

BTW, i think there're a couple of outlets that functions like KS which i would not be surprised if they have same boss... Amazing Thxx & Siam Legexx also like some bro mentioned Khun Thxx at Sentosa is also quite similar.

Anyway just chill and enjoy a good stretch ya ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1