The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 3
Shootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lunar from Silkstockings

Simple reviews since promised Bro Silk.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=978202

Lunar started work yesterday and slight discount from pics.
However definitely her. Very service oriented lady hardworking and great attitude.

I love her willingness to serves.
Gave me a very long BBBJ till i told her enough and pump her hard which is rare as some lady chop chop make hard and straight away wants to fuck.
For Lunar i love the fact of the unrushed service.

FJ was tight and able to change 3positions.
Overall it was a worthy bonk at their promo last night of $150/90mins/2shots so no complaints except BYOT if u mind small ones.

Thanks Bro Silk for the quick arrangement.
Old Today, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
Casadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to all

FR for Nena from TeeRukLover

Looks - 9/10
 90% similar picture on the forum. Fair skin with long hair. Looks like a typical lady you can find in a thai club

Body - 9/10
 Petite with nice, sexy, toned and firm body shape curvy with a perky butt

Shower - 9/10
 Had fun in the shower as she teased, hugged, kissed and french me. Total GFE!

Frenching - 9/10
 Probably where she is good at deep and passionate

BBBJ - 9/10
 Great suction and head co-ordination
. Good teasing with different stroke.

Painting - 9/10 She 
seems to be enjoying it as she was moaning througout. no smell and

FJ - 9/10
 Did her in various positions. Missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Easily wet tight pussy. She moans from soft to very loud when I fuck her harder and faster. I think she cum as well as her legs was shaking at one point.

GFE - 9/10 
No transactional feel with lots of cuddling in bed. Feel the care and love from her.

Overall - 9/10
 Good, patient and no rushing of service.

RTF - Yes
 Feels good bonking such a pretty and hot thai chick.
Old Today, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thomasshelby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
12-02-2013 01:08 PM Why you so Bo liao ? too free ?

Got the above in the reputation panel from the CHEATING okt for starting this thread, dont even have the balls to leave his nick or stable. Even kanna zapped by him. LOL

Anyway, im not here for points. I have never ask anyone to upz my points before but to those who upz, i will thanks them personally as sign of appreciation. I started this nick late december and i already got a number of bros who support the same cause and also give encouragement and yes, im very free, so if more cheongster know which stables is reliable, the better for all.

We only want to support stables that put up real pics, studiopics also can.
I will be Bo Liao once stables dont put fake pics.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Old Today, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Yup found a few other photo too, i think add tattoo on the boob nia.. Up your rep pt. Good csi to find a fake photo by okt or the lady using other insta photo. Or last possibility, is the real person as per insta, then i need to book too liao. Haa
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulatreides View Post
Sorry for the error link. Here's her profile on IG
https://www.instagram.com/nganguyeen
The 1st post, slide to 3rd pic
Old Today, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 8
totacos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytotacos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good session with Naomi from Terminal2

OKT 10/10: Friendly and professional, booking confirmed quite efficient

Location 8/10: Nicely located near workplace, 5mins walk from MRT

Body 10/10: Nice body and fair skin. Like another bro mentioned, slim tummy and figure if you like slim girls then is perfect

Looks 9/10: Looks exactly like photo. Not the prettiest FL I met but certainly her look will grow on you

BBBJ 8/10: Very good, must try. Blow long time no complain. Asked her to change to 69, nice view of her pussy hole, no foul smell, lick her hole and labia, she give a sweet moans

FJ 9/10: Can try various position and no complaints, tight and wet pussy and her moaning sexy. Feels like fucking an jnnocent girl hehe

Massage: After sex offer me massage which really feels good. Not the pro masseuse type but still relaxing

YMMV
Old Today, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrlucky777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for IDEA (KinkyThai)

bonked on 15/5/24.
Saw a new listing from KKT for IDEA and was smitten by her cute face in her photos so had to try. Location was very discreet and not much human traffic within the premises.

She's so damn beautiful and her skin is super soft. Not snow white but a nice caramel tone skin. her hair is wavy and she really has a model look. Body is curvy in the right spots, natural soft breasts with light brown nipples make you want to suck on them throughout. Very grabable ass that's very good for doggie.

not muct DFK at the start but once things got going, DFK is free flow. Her BBBJ is one of her highlights, she'll have eye-contact with you and smile and it feels like you're fucking your LDR girlfriend. She loves missionary and will beckon you to lead her through, though when on top she can be controlling. perfect balance.

Lastly, Not really PSE, more like GF with a midway between shy but friendly and warm. Really feels like a girlfriend. Will caress your body in between shots and some neck and head rubbing as well. No problems communicating as she is very worldly and well-travelled. I won't spoil much but bros should have a chat with her about her travels and it will definitely improve the overall experience.

Would definitely RTF when Vit M and time allows. Do take care of her bros, she won't be here long.
Old Today, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
Dkk79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDkk79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=985206

Tried Vespa from Terminal21, below is my humble FR:

OKT: 10/10 Very prompt response and managed to get my booking done fast.
Looks: 9/10 Close similarities to photos posted with abit discount + slight thai tan.
French: 9/10, light pecks that turns into DFK, really a turn on during foreplay
BBBJ: 9/10 hardworking type, didn't touch my cock in the beginning only lick the balls, leaving me begging her to suck, then she suck... Such a tease hahaha my cock is so hard because of her
FJ: 10/10 Very accommodating and tried various positions. After unload she will hug you tightly and hold you there. Didn't rush me to get off of her
GFE: 10/10. Here is where she really shines. The air con in room is quite cold, we snuggle under the bedcover fully naked and she just rest her head on my chest

She can't understand English so have to use GT but thats about it. A good looking and hardworking gal that keeps smiling. Finally got my slot with her after several days she fully booked.

RTF: Yes
Old Today, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 6
BuddieDigest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuddieDigest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditento View Post

Kiss skin is fair and I love her thick ass

She ask me fuck her doggy hard and ask me smack n squeeze her ass.. The more hard the more horny n wet

She let me shot all my sperms into her face and she open her mouth to let me shot my balance into her mouth

Very wild n horny lady indeed... Damn shiok
This is real no joke💯 i just left the room happily. Now take a quick lunch and head back my office.
Old Today, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
avatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jewel of T21
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=985076

OKT: 10/10 responsive and efficient
Looks 9/10: pretty lady with nose surgery and enhanced D boobs.
Body 9/10: nice smooth body. Trimmed pussy
BBBJ 10/10: it was heavenly. My eyes rolled up
FJ 10/10: try various position.

I like jungle pussy, hers is trimmed with nice triangle pubic shape. it is enjoyable enough to rub rub there with my small head.
Her cowgirl is killing me, I felt her pussy engulfing my cock while she kept moving passed out my soldier out of barrack.
The feeling of ticklish with orgasm unbearable but she kept moving, my soul jumped out of happiness.

I wish I can fuck her daily, but my soldiers are in the barrack training not ready for jungle assignment yet.

She plan to go home by end of the month.
Old Today, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
heartofalamb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Somehow my bad FR got deleted? Got hit with a bait and switch (kind of) by Fairie Finders OKT. Wanted to book FG’s melon but texted wrong OKT (my bad) but FF OKT kept saying yes to booking Melon annd didn’t clarify that his stable didn’t have this girl. eventually when I met the girl, looked nth like her. Kept asking and he insisted it was melon. Turns out it was Lucky from FF stable. Just throwing this here to let people know about this red flag, could possibly happen to you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1