The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
A Dude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyA Dude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: FB Repatriated to China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Usually not. If overstay just a few days, will be an administrative fine and that's it. There ia no black mark.
Yeah....she might have overstayed a year or so before surrendering.
I was in and out of singapore months at a time, but she remained. Only after I could not contact her anymore did I learn from her friends that she was an overstayer and had surrendered.
Old 29-01-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dude View Post
Yeah....she might have overstayed a year or so before surrendering.
I was in and out of singapore months at a time, but she remained. Only after I could not contact her anymore did I learn from her friends that she was an overstayer and had surrendered.
Ah, then she would probably be blacklisted in that case.

Not during Covid?
Old 29-01-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

A Dude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyA Dude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ah, then she would probably be blacklisted in that case.

Not during Covid?
2 years before (before covid).
Pretty good screw, and easy going.
Time for next from the incoming I guess.

Last edited by A Dude; 29-01-2024 at 08:43 PM. Reason: addition in bracket.
Old 30-01-2024, 06:12 AM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2 years before (before covid).
Pretty good screw, and easy going.
Time for next from the incoming I guess.
Pretty likely.shes been blacklisted then.

No point waiting for her lah. Feb 9 onwards there will be so many ATBs around that you will forget her pretty quick.
Old 30-01-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pretty likely.shes been blacklisted then.

No point waiting for her lah. Feb 9 onwards there will be so many ATBs around that you will forget her pretty quick.
Really too bad, my type of girl, slim with perky round breasts and really pretty.
Best of all is really easy going with me, I remember after 1 time after deed with her, only left with $50 on me. Jokingly asked her, $50 can 1 more time ?

She just came to me, hand stroking my bro and saying - if you, don't matter how much and we went again.
And again....
This is a girl that can easily get $300- $500 a shot at ktv.
Everytime bring her to eat, she always just wants noodles.

haizzzz, at least had before.
Did top up at the next fortnightly meet.
Old 31-01-2024, 03:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Really too bad, my type of girl, slim with perky round breasts and really pretty.
Best of all is really easy going with me, I remember after 1 time after deed with her, only left with $50 on me. Jokingly asked her, $50 can 1 more time ?

She just came to me, hand stroking my bro and saying - if you, don't matter how much and we went again.
And again....
This is a girl that can easily get $300- $500 a shot at ktv.
Everytime bring her to eat, she always just wants noodles.

haizzzz, at least had before.
Did top up at the next fortnightly meet.
Sounds like a keeper bro, you should go over to China to find her
Old 31-01-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rockrock90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
What has this got anything to do with this site? U know u are in the Adult Discussion About Sex site, right? Not the ICA site. What a fucking retard
U can read? OP already said it's about his FB who was providing sex services. Maybe u need to check ur eyes. Whole day trolling the forum and swearing at ppl. Get a life
Old 02-02-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sounds like a keeper bro, you should go over to China to find her
When thinking about her, I always ask myself one question : Would I be the only one that she allows raw ?
I feel 50-50, and therein lies my weak spot.
Had to quit her cold turkey, which was for the best.
Any effort expanded by me towards her might get me too involved.
Had to keep reminding myself, fl, fl, fl.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
When thinking about her, I always ask myself one question : Would I be the only one that she allows raw ?
I feel 50-50, and therein lies my weak spot.
Had to quit her cold turkey, which was for the best.
Any effort expanded by me towards her might get me too involved.
Had to keep reminding myself, fl, fl, fl.
FL is just a job, and for many of them it's just the means to an end. At some point she will want to go back to a normal existence and not have to.hide what she used to do for a living.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

deportation is usually permanent TS. and if deportation is recordded on FB pport, then most other countries also cannot allow. best best for bonk is TS trip to prc or maybe HK.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
deportation is usually permanent TS. and if deportation is recordded on FB pport, then most other countries also cannot allow. best best for bonk is TS trip to prc or maybe HK.
These girls are not stupid, they will report their passport lost, and apply for a new passport which will allow them to travel to other countries. The only country they'll be denied entry will be Singapore.
Old 11-02-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
FL is just a job, and for many of them it's just the means to an end. At some point she will want to go back to a normal existence and not have to.hide what she used to do for a living.
I have thought about it before, and thought more since last post.
There will always be suspicions, as I know too much of her past.
The odds of it working out will be too low, and when she goes back to a normal life, she deserves a clean slate, not with someone who knows, so she can have the best chance of success in the relationship.

Its been 6-7 years since anyway, no idea how she is now.
Better to let sleeping dogs lie.
Old 07-03-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrock90 View Post
U can read? OP already said it's about his FB who was providing sex services. Maybe u need to check ur eyes. Whole day trolling the forum and swearing at ppl. Get a life
Maybe you need to check your brains. Apparently, your reading comprehension is non existent. TS already said his FB got repatriated to China 5 years ago. Hence there is no more sex services to be had from her, not for you, not for me, not for anyone in this forum. U got that part, or is it too hard for u to understand. Hence. His stupid post now is about immigration matters and how she can return here. Nothing in his post about sex whatsoever. Dumb ass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1