The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: I want revenge.........

You should have stop when she wanted to buy branded & stuffs...

$$$ can be earned, but broken life takes long time to heal....

Hope it all goes with you in the future...
Old 05-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewitup View Post
being with this prc chick for about 8months liao, spent half my life's saving buying jewellery n branded items for her, then she dumped me after a small quarrel
Don't be so freakin naive. The fact of the matter is that she planned to dump you from day one after she had milked you dry. The small quarrel was just an excuse. The only surprise is that she didn't go through ALL your life savings first before giving you the boot.

The person who should be punished should be the one dumb enough to be conned by a mere WHORE. I suggest you hit yourself over the head with a hammer.

Quote:
i m still bitter as i alreadi submit the divorce papers recently n hope to marry her, nevver thought that she wilk play me out......
You were going to marry a PROSTITUTE???? Are you out of your mind??????

I suggest you seek psychiatric treatment to prevent yourself from making more crazy decisions in the future.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

dun worry fellows, i will still move on with my life n live it to the fullest,
doesn't sound like you're moving on at all be thankful you still have half your life savings i guess. normal girl need to know longer than 8 months to decide on marriage, let alone ktv girl. just treat it as a lesson learnt and move on. revenge is bad karma. she'll get what she deserves one way or another. let life take care of her. happy new year and all the best.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chewitup is Cool - loads of Potential

dearest samsters

please understand the stress that i have in my hands now, being dumped n going for divorce soon, not much spare cash left, not easy to forgive n forget

still thinking that she still out here in singapore milking other guys, i just think of revenge onli, any samsters can email or private me how to deal with her to get ber deported, please help

xie xie
Old 05-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

You were going to marry a PROSTITUTE???? Are you out of your mind??????

I suggest you seek psychiatric treatment to prevent yourself from making more crazy decisions in the future.
maybe he thinks that its a good investment? don't have to go out of the front door and still can get all the services. a live in hooker just for his pleasure. would be even better if she is submissive.... live in slave and cumslut.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
seacrest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseacrest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is actually nothing much you can do about it. Treat it as an expensive lesson learnt and move on. Hopefully you will not be so easily con again.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
BlackerKnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, give it a rest la coz revenge no point one....What you want to prove or achieve? Even if she kenna tsialat like kenna rob and rape by her next chye tow or knock down by car kind will you feel better?

You will feel worst.

So just accept it and move on lor.

And forget everything other than the lesson coa there is actually nothing honest or real to rmbr oso leh.

Haizzzz......If you had gotten into ur divorce just for her then I oso dont know what to say lah. But anyway hor, you should have known better than to play with fire. Sorry to have to say that but its the truth.

A honest kway in an R/s? that is contradiction you know? When you F&F honesty usually there but the more you RTF and get into what ur little didi head tell u is 'R/S' (actually it just a commercial contract!!) and love and other BS then you kenna the KC downward spiral oredi and you even lie to urself and pour more money into black hole to make it work.

But it will never work coz it will never have work in the first place you understand?

There are too many of such stories around. Bro, you have our sympathies la. You not the first and wont be the last.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
powerman61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think if I were TS, I wud want revenge also. It is easier said than done to just lie back and watch your life (marriage) being destroyed cos of her and then let her walk off as if nothing has happened.

Most bros here maybe have not experienced a con which TS has gone thru.

She deserved to be reported to ICA, get her Work permit cancelled. Get evidence of her selling herself, make a report and off she will go...ICA or MOM dun play play with KTV gals who do sidelines now.

After she gets WP cancelled, she will never be able to come back to Sg again, and she can go eat shit in China for screwing up Sg men.

I hate this kind of women. Go get her, TS!
Old 05-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

TS..if u managed to get your revenge , than what ?
what if your wife came and wanted to revenge on you too..she married you and bored your kids and yet you wanted to divorce her ?

you are lucky that you have the other half of your saving left..
move on..
Old 05-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

TS, you can only say to yourself "KUM LAN" for being so stupid to trust them with your money ........
Old 05-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

chant this
"I Not Stupid, I Not Stupid, I Not Stupid".... you will feel better....

Btw, how's your ROI? [ your money spent / number of bonk ]
Old 05-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

since she has already milk you dry, you should think of a way to milk her dry. Are you very yan dao ? If you are not then forget what I have say .
Old 05-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

The blood for revenge seems to be getting thicker with each posting.

Anymore add-on or not?
1st post - you spent half of your saving on her
2nd post - you filed divorced papers because of her
3td post - __________________________________

This PRC girl must be something, you got to know her for only 8 months and you gave up your wife of XXX years...Anyway, seeking revenge will only give you a false sense of power that you can get even.

The best revenge is try to beg for forgiveness and seek reconciliation with your wife, take responsibility for your actions, don’t blame anyone else and imposed a self-revenge of stop cheonging and start to save again. Good luck!

p/s: some chanting be good too
Old 05-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 15
Magi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to allMagi is a name known to all

No point in revenge, what can you get out of it ?

I'm flabbergasted that guys still believe in stuff like that. I mean, if she really likes you, she would not have spent your money like it was water, would she ?

While, at least now you know better.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackerKnighter View Post
There are too many of such stories around. Bro, you have our sympathies la. You not the first and wont be the last.
yes it is indeed v true.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1