The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2022, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
Raijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
I thought she local university? Local U girl work F&B?
She doing media, doesn't really matter what U she went to be honest. I think just be thankful she's not like run off to some far away country to restart and can still work locally in peace.
Old 23-08-2022, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold
Re: BunnyJanJan - any news or latest pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philcarson View Post
Watch her vids. She seems delighted doing the bj and fucking. The hands was everywhere on him. Hope she’s fine and able to focus
Hard to believe you can recover when sold off on the Internet by the already-cheating guy that fucked you, the whole society, and then you have BWJ making statements about how Joal never fucked you because she's the only one for him in her committed relationship, but she will stand for every exposed girl (but not you). And you have the BWJ fangirls harassing your recognizable face in real life. I think she fled the country, at least in the first years.

She was not a saint, but she was betrayed by absolutely everybody. And this was more than four years ago. She may be fine today, but she is still a broken being.
Old 23-08-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
MrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILHD View Post
Hard to believe you can recover when sold off on the Internet by the already-cheating guy that fucked you, the whole society, and then you have BWJ making statements about how Joal never fucked you because she's the only one for him in her committed relationship, but she will stand for every exposed girl (but not you). And you have the BWJ fangirls harassing your recognizable face in real life. I think she fled the country, at least in the first years.

She was not a saint, but she was betrayed by absolutely everybody. And this was more than four years ago. She may be fine today, but she is still a broken being.
Really pity her and all the victim. Abby is another one but she manage to recover... Still manage to catch a glimpse of her
Old 23-08-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:

At least she moved on n I do believe she doing well..
Old 23-08-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 11
mcalister is one of the Best!mcalister is one of the Best!mcalister is one of the Best!
Talking Re: BunnyJanJan - any news or latest pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVirtual View Post
Really pity her and all the victim. Abby is another one but she manage to recover... Still manage to catch a glimpse of her
talking about Abby, is she a music instructor at alternate tone, seah street
Old 23-08-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
MrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcalister View Post
talking about Abby, is she a music instructor at alternate tone, seah street
her golden days are over
go sign up for her lesson
when she is teaching, you may try to play one of her epic video...
Old 22-09-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gotmore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got insta photos of bjj. just curious about her normal photos.

she deactivated her social media after leak

tks
Old 23-09-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

There are so many other new stuff to look at maybe let her have her life back

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 24-09-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Quote:

BWJ was terrible in bringing down a fellow exposed girl, absolutely hated how she spoke about this and the whole girl against girl.
Old 28-09-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
stryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor125 View Post
BWJ was terrible in bringing down a fellow exposed girl, absolutely hated how she spoke about this and the whole girl against girl.
source pleasE? thanks!
Old 30-09-2022, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
The view is unforgettable tho

Old 30-09-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

this joal very handsum with 10 inch cock? how come so lucky can fuck three girls of such high calibre
Old 30-09-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gotmore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
this joal very handsum with 10 inch cock? how come so lucky can fuck three girls of such high calibre
two girls...

He is in influencer industry. Not bbfa. High number of good looking young girls around. just keep trying until land a girl. who knows how many reject him.

If u got loads of money u can also be like him. Go to rich ppl events where young models are hired to be eye candy.

If not. at least can use little amt of money and go dome 1 to 4.
Old 30-09-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
https://everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/joal-ong
Old 30-09-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 15
xiaoxiaoazli is one of the Best!xiaoxiaoazli is one of the Best!xiaoxiaoazli is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
The view is unforgettable tho

Which vid is this? Don’t rmb seeing this vids haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1