The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fappable SAF Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by danesama View Post

If got like this in my camp. I bonk her in my jeep
Old 06-03-2020, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5065 / Power: 16
JPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Any new SAF girls to intro?
Old 21-06-2020, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadowmanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmanz View Post
female camp staff sergent 10 years ago in my camp at north side.
consider not bad at that time.

Any guys know her or bang her?

Now more and more chio joining in

Anyone know if she still longer in camp? Fetish for this type plain guai gaui looking type. Likely very explosive when tickle it
Stand by bed.....
Old 21-06-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 12
mamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danesama View Post

My favorite Armour girl now
Can share her ig?
Old 22-06-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndRight View Post
Gillian chan (armour) for the win!!
Saw her outside before. Really pretty and well dressed.
Old 22-06-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
kenshinkato is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenshinkato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

they cant beat maju camp emart butterfly girl..hot as fuck lol
Old 24-06-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

mamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredLim0523 View Post
Realised that there are actually quite a number of girls in SAF that are actually quite fappable.

Let's start with ME1 Nicole from the Navy.

Got any uniform pics? She's nice
Old 25-06-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

ME2.
Pretty, slim well-toned body with fantastic ripe full C cups!
Old 26-06-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
xdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow.. c cup me2. From which force?? You up b4 ??
Old 26-06-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Wah, I got to serve with an Navy ME2 before that appeared on pioneer mag and other places. To public and superior she like to smile and talk about serving the country, but in real life she was a b!tch who enjoyed getting NSF into trouble and charged.

Like she pao toh one NSF for working part time on weekend to support his family, but she moonlight as a influencer on IG and get paid for sponsorship.
Old 26-06-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdestinyfate View Post
Wow.. c cup me2. From which force?? You up b4 ??
Can't tell la.
Photo is from her Facebook.
I have photos of her boobs but definitely not for sharing.
She's now married with a 3 year old son.
Old 26-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Wah, I got to serve with an Navy ME2 before that appeared on pioneer mag and other places. To public and superior she like to smile and talk about serving the country, but in real life she was a b!tch who enjoyed getting NSF into trouble and charged.

Like she pao toh one NSF for working part time on weekend to support his family, but she moonlight as a influencer on IG and get paid for sponsorship.
Is it the famous Navy girl Claire?
Old 26-06-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaf0rk View Post
Is it the famous Navy girl Claire?
She only ME1-2 then ER
Old 26-06-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
ThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post

wow, 2 faced asshole.

I don't get why she's so fucked up to sabo NSFs working part time to earn more than the miserable amount they are getting.
Old 26-06-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
ThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
She only ME1-2 then ER
What's ER????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1