The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
Updated as above , in red . Seems that times are hard despite the opening of TEL and increase in foot traffic . Maybe its due to too many outlets ( seven ) , or maybe cos their GQ rates are higher than market rates .
ML said license couldn't be renewed. I paid 50 hJ + french lesson + roaming but no zhut (didn't try as french lesson more important lol).
Old 30-03-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero89 View Post
There is a F and go place, next to the Mart, go up 2nd floor.
Tried 3 girls there. All I can say is I will never go back again. The first 2 times I tried, 1 girl looked close to her photos but fatter, the other one completely different. They rush you to finish fast also. Room damn dark. Floor and towel damp and dirty.
Third time, I went down after making booking. When reached, I told recep who I booked. She say ok and took my money. Then told me she went out and wont come back that day. What the hell, she baited me to go down and took my money, end up told me take someone else. Got 2 of them available, she showed them to me but they look nothing like the photos. Super heavy PS. I told the recep the photos are different, she told me they use app to look better. Sian, just took the less cui one. She gave excuse cannot bj cannot kiss. Wasted time and money.
Anyway, all the phones are with the recep, so she is the one who replies.
I tried this too. The ML B*B* quite decent and quite close to pic. Saw a few others sitting at the sofa playing phones also not bad. Though I agree the room is damn cui. You want better environment walk further down that stretch.
Old 30-03-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JF13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Very tempted to try 1 near SS supermarket area.. any bro try b4?
Old 02-04-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF13 View Post
Very tempted to try 1 near SS supermarket area.. any bro try b4?
If you're talking about the one next to the Tae Kwon Do school, they're 100% clean. I've been going there for years and never even massage near my groin or had any GQ.

If you're looking for a good, professional massage then I strongly recommend them.
Old 02-04-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any place near midview city?
Old 02-04-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kume2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekalot View Post
S was my regular in previous joint. Follow her from one joint to another and this is her third. But abit Sian la here got 88 gimmick
88 gimmick, I skip. Thanks for the info.
Old 09-04-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kip1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried M*A from R****t Spa , Bros who like petite cute SYT, can go try her. As what Bro Heyho mentioned in earlier post, she formerly from Orchard spa
Old 09-04-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip1984 View Post
Tried M*A from R****t Spa , Bros who like petite cute SYT, can go try her. As what Bro Heyho mentioned in earlier post, she formerly from Orchard spa
Her cousin also formerly from Orchard is now at Jurong gateway…
😁
Old 09-04-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Her cousin also formerly from Orchard is now at Jurong gateway…
😁
Went today. Great memories only.. Current offering/set up very bad.
Old 09-04-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Went today. Great memories only.. Current offering/set up very bad.
Yes previously much much better
Old 10-04-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Yes previously much much better
E and J better..
Old 10-04-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

hows cindy's standard?

still maintaining...

one thing is she only massage the back and seldom msg on the legs if u chose the $58 package..
Old 10-04-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hittomi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip1984 View Post
+1. Great massage and svcs
Old 10-04-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro please share?
Old 13-04-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
Updated as above , in red . Seems that times are hard despite the opening of TEL and increase in foot traffic . Maybe its due to too many outlets ( seven ) , or maybe cos their GQ rates are higher than market rates .
Bro, just went to Oxxxxx Spa, convinent to reach by TEL but room are without shower 🚿 to clean up after hj and pee..i think no RTM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1