The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 14-01-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: My boring story...

Nice and exciting update but heartbreaking at the same time....
Old 14-01-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great update with all the details

and the unexpected(expected?) stuff that T revealed about Jasmine
Old 15-01-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!
very nice update!!!
Old 15-01-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Nice and exciting update but heartbreaking at the same time....
Exactly....
Now is like Tom took over Mark's position, fucking all the ladies. Even Jasmine. And it really seem one sided as Jasmine now fucking Tom and Jason after Mark moved out. And i wonder how's the atmosphere in the office right now or when Mark see them in the office.
Hope Mark is fine and coping well.....
Old 15-01-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Exactly....
Now is like Tom took over Mark's position, fucking all the ladies. Even Jasmine. And it really seem one sided as Jasmine now fucking Tom and Jason after Mark moved out. And i wonder how's the atmosphere in the office right now or when Mark see them in the office.
Hope Mark is fine and coping well.....
I have my doubt about him telling Jun that he's fine.
All he ever wanted is to be desired, to be wanted and yet he seems to be so easily replaced.
Being treated as a dildo by crystal, Nat, felicia, Rebecca etc is understandable. Shirlyn unable to get mark's heart maybe felt depressed and let go. But jasmine and Alicia? The one that say they desired him, loved him.... I guess these are just a bunch of XXXX I dun really want that use that word....
Old 15-01-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If Mark reads this update, which he's likely to be, just a matter of time, he will feel even more lost, depressed and smaller, both the ego and penis.
While he thought he has a future with Jasmine, or maybe even to become a married couple, the truth is, Jasmine is not just exploring sex with the girls, but literally every man in the group.
If Mark was a live dildo, Jasmine is a live 太空杯.

Last edited by junior_cannibal; 17-01-2023 at 09:39 AM.
Old 15-01-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nsunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Isnt it a typical life lessons that we learn throughout our life? Sometimes we just bet on the wrong horse!

And tks June for the latest update. Nice point of view from the Lady side.
Old 15-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

So I went from anal virgin, to having the absolute best sex I ever had that included anal in my entire life up to this point. I was a little sad that it wasn't with my husband, but with my man-slut of a FWB. But I chose him, and he delivered. That fucker really makes me addicted to him somehow.

I recalled the long drawn out teasing during our initial chats. He struck me as a shy yet confident guy who somehow wasn't having a lot of sex with his wife. Back then I often wondered if it was because he lacked skill, or even size, perhaps even enthusiasm. But over the years I've known him, it became apparent to me that he probably could satisfy any woman he slept with. To me, he was a true sex god, and I was extremely lucky to have found him, of all places, a dating app.

It wasn't just the sex, but the conversations we had, the connection on a more cerebral level.

But I was still worried. Shirlyn and Alicia are younger and bustier than me. Soon enough, I'm sure I'll start to sag. Fats have already been showing up in the wrong places. Jasmine is slightly younger, Crystal a year older, but they maintained their bodies extremely well. As Tom put it, it was like a gym session. I doubt I'd ever step into a gym, much less go for a jog or anything, I wasn't that sort of girl. Even tiny Nat took on Tom's larger than average cock. Probably smaller than her husband's, but still a stark difference from the regular-sized ones she was having. And Kate, who's probably still exploring her sexuality, gave him a blowjob as well. I guess Tom is the new Mark.

Maybe it was a once off thing with most of them. A drunken night of debauchery. But he did say he saw Jasmine more than once.

Given his sudden increase in sexual activity, it was probably best that I insist on condoms with Tom, but as a bro rightly pointed out, raw blowjobs carry risks too. And I do love a nice cock in my mouth.

Mike was pretty amazed when I told him how Tom had fucked me and wanted to witness it for himself. But I was too sore, and Tom said he wasn't available that night, no doubt out fucking someone else. In fact, I was so sore that Mike couldn't even eat me out without me flinching. I must have been so aroused that I wasn't aware of how hard I'd been fucked, even though it wasn't rough. I practically had to spend the weekend icing my pussy.

Another thing about anal sex was that somehow it became super easy to poo. If I ever became constipated, I'd probably just ask Mike or Tom to fuck my ass.

The next week at work was rather boring, the mid week work from home was driving me crazy.

I chanced upon Mark at the hawker centre again on Friday, but this time he was with Jasmine. I was tempted to be a busybody and try to eavesdrop on their conversation but I really didn't want to eat the fish soup that they were queuing for so I headed to my favourite char kway teow stall, or was it the only char kway teow stall in that hawker centre.

I had barely joined the queue when someone came up behind me.

S: Hello June.

I turned around to see Shirlyn.

Me: Oh hello.

S: Heard you finally did it with Tom.

Me: Woah. Can we not discuss this here?

S: Come over tonight then. We can discuss it at Jasmine's place.

Me: Are you sure you can invite me?

S: Yup. We've missed you and Mike hanging out with us.

Me: Ya right.

S: Tom said you were asking about gatherings. So Jasmine and Alicia said we could invite you.

Me: Well, Tom didn't tell me anything.

S: Guess we've been keeping him busy.

Me: I'm sure.

S: Join us.

Me: To drink? To chill? Or to have a mass orgy.

S: Oh please. It was hardly an orgy.

Me: Tom said he practically slept with everyone already.

S: Well, he did, but it was a once-off thing, just to satisfy everyone's curiosity.

Me: But he's seeing Jasmine more often as well?

S: That's between them.

Me: And you want my husband to come along too.

S: Let's just say the other girls are kind of curious as well.

Me: No way.

S: Why not?

Me: I'll be super jealous. And probably bored cos I'll have nothing to do when he's fucking someone else.

S: There's Darren. Or if you prefer girls…

Me: No. We'll go over to drink and chill.

S: And Mike?

Me: Well…

S: Well what?

Me: I hope he has enough sense not to go overboard.

S: Is he as much as a show-off as Tom is?

Me: Tom likes to show-off? I didn't know that.

S: Oh. He got really drunk and claimed that he could satisfy every single lady in the room.

Me: In one night???

S: Of course not. But he did destroy Alicia and Felicia the first night. I was super jealous. Then the second night I think Jasmine and Crystal took revenge for them.

Me: Seriously. I got nothing to say.

S: Oh. EoS was there the first night.

Me: And so?

S: I know you played with him too.

Me: Errr…

S: Let's tag team him.

Me: What…

S: It'll be fun.

Me: I don't think that's right.

S: It's easy. Just make him drink. Once he's high he lets loose.

Me: Sounds like you intend to rape him, or already raped him.

S: Nah. I only used my hands and my boobs.

Me: Err…

S: I won't go past his limit unless he allows it.

Me: Something tells me I'm either going to be scarred for life, or it's going to be an interesting night.

S: Come and you'll find out.

It finally reached my turn to order and I got my char kway teow to takeaway.

As I was eating in the pantry, I texted Mark to see how he was doing.

M: You going to the party tonight?

Me: Yeah. I guess. You?

M: Nope.

Me: Not invited or…

M: Was invited. Declined.

Me: Ah. Ok.

M: I thought you would decline too.

Me: Well, I'm slightly curious about what's going on. And Mike does fuck me like a beast after he fucks someone else. Haha.

M: Enjoy yourself then.

Me: I might still decline. We could hang out.

M: I'd be depriving you of good sex.

Me: I can live without it. Or I can just let Mike go with Tom.

M: Really? You'd do that?

Me: Why not? Let him see what the fuss is all about, then come back and fuck me silly.

M: You're really trying to get into the lifestyle huh?

Me: Yeah. But anyway, if he goes, we can be alone and you can fuck me silly instead. Hahaha.

M: No.

Me: I'm kidding! We can just hang out. Seriously.

M: Ok. I'll let you know later.

I texted Tom to tell him of my plan to let Mike go with him.

T: You're not coming?

Me: Nah. You boys have fun.

T: Who's the lucky guy? Mark?

Me: We're gonna hang out. That's it. The poor guy needs a friend.

T: Probably needs a release too.

Me: Perhaps. Hahahaha.

T: Ok. I'll pick Mike up then.

Me: Please make sure he doesn't go too crazy ok?

T: We don't really get too crazy.

Me: Oh yeah? I heard about you bragging when you were drunk.

T: Oh that… well I did put my money where my mouth was.

Me: You mean you cock where the pussies were.

T: You know what I mean.

Me: Yeah. You're a horny bastard.

T: Not the first day you've known me.

Me: You weren't like this before.

T: I was. I just behaved when I was with you.

Me: You mean we could have been fucking a lot sooner?

T: I guess so?

Me: You asshole. You played the long game.

T: But it was worth it wasn't it?

Me: Damn worth it.

T: I'll take care of Mike. Don't worry. You go be a friend to Mark.

Me: Will do.

I spent the rest of the day feeling slightly conflicted. Was I really going to give my husband a free pass to fuck all those ladies? It might be a good thing though, he might learn a thing or two while with Tom and perhaps I might just get to experience the double penetration I've been waiting for.

I texted Mark and told him I wasn't going to the party and would see him later that night. He didn't reply immediately but texted when I reached home to tell me he'd be over in an hour and if I needed any dinner. I wasn't that hungry but told him we could grab a bite at the coffeeshop when he reached.

I showered and got dressed, hopefully decently enough not to invoke any horny thoughts in Mark, wearing a loose t-shirt and FBT shorts. But knowing Mark, he'd probably really just want to chat and chill with a couple of drinks.
Old 16-01-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I can't say i pity Mark as he's kinda the catalyst in this. There's only two ways out of his situation. One is to commit and play the game, go along with the flow. The other is what he is doing now, get away the blackhole that is sucking everyone in.
Old 16-01-2023, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
agreewithyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading this boring story, more updates please!
Old 16-01-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

wonder why the sudden change of mindset in Mark after 10 years of such activities ( based on his story with Ann)...

maybe it is the EOS syndrome that it is time to move on....

Mark seem fine as what June puts it BUT men way of hiding their feelings and keep within ourselves. Unfortunately, if it is not dealt in the long term, it will be like a pressure cooker and explode out wrongly...

hopefully June can be psychology doctor to unlock his inner feeling let him find his grounding again...
Old 16-01-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheBeginner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a follower of EOS' story from the very beginning, my respect for him has gone up by a magnitude of ten.

Mark has just learned what it means to fall off a tightrope. Walking it is fun, exhilarating and makes you feel alive... falling off it makes you feel a completely different way...
Old 16-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update, June.
It's amazing you let Mike go to the ladies with Tom.
Ain't sure how many women he had before you, but when an abled man gets to bonk a number of ladies almost concurrently, it's a rather new experience, ego booster that can become addictive. This is animal instinct. In the past when he bonked someone, Mike would come home and bonked you crazy. If the number changes, each time he's bonking two ladies or more, let's see how he could still bonk you crazy.
Hope you won't become the female version of Mark. As in to want your partner to be happy and let him bonk whoever he wants.
Old 16-01-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

great story, but i'm curious what happened with Mark?
anything from him that can inform us?
Old 16-01-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 2
voram93 is one of the Best!voram93 is one of the Best!voram93 is one of the Best!

very nice update!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1