The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
best94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about Herpes - Updated May 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Quick better cut your nose and tongue out...you at very high risk of been infected..
really ah? cause I ask first before do
Old 28-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
arden1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi just want to ask... Visited FL few days ago.... She lick my balls and HJ me till I came... I did finger her during the process and I was damn clear that my finger did not touch my penis after the deed and I went to bath straight away... Did not have any sign but was damn worry... Need advise or weather to take the test anot
Old 16-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wasabi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone here had any long term daily tingling or burning sensations that they suspect was from HSV ?
Old 17-02-2013, 07:47 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you have got nothing to worry then

Quote:
Originally Posted by arden1986 View Post
Hi just want to ask... Visited FL few days ago.... She lick my balls and HJ me till I came... I did finger her during the process and I was damn clear that my finger did not touch my penis after the deed and I went to bath straight away... Did not have any sign but was damn worry... Need advise or weather to take the test anot

you should get yourself checked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi123 View Post
anyone here had any long term daily tingling or burning sensations that they suspect was from HSV ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

wasabi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would say chance is less likely, but not impossible. Presence of type1 orally does not guarantee genital immunity.

BigSexy: I have got checked, docs got no answers. Wondering must be other similar cases out there also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Those results appear inconclusive to me. The readings are very low and neither indicates a clear positive.

What did the doctor say?

75% of the population will test positive for HSV1 so I wouldn't bother about that result anyway.

If your girlfriend is already positive for HSV1, chances of her getting an outbreak on her genitals are remote as she already has the antibodies to deal with the infection.
Old 25-02-2013, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
freakzilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you have body to body massage and say capped bj and maybe abit of frenching what are the chances of getting HERPES?
Old 26-02-2013, 12:09 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21473 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakzilla View Post
If you have body to body massage and say capped bj and maybe abit of frenching what are the chances of getting HERPES?
Herpes is transmitted via skin contact. Yes, it is possible to get infected even if condom is used as not all areas are covered.
Old 14-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wei2325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, i checked through this website( china government hospital from beijing ) website, www.xingbing16.com. Bro here any comment ? Thanks
Old 30-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: All you need to know about Herpes

I don't know if i am allow to post my finding on Herpes here...but here u go,admin/mod may delete my post when/if deem inappropriate. Thank you...

There may not be a cure for herpes,but at least there are Chinese herbs that are known to help combat herpes. So thought i should share a small portion of my findings here. For details,you will need to google "Renshi Gano against Herpes".

26. HERPES VIRUS AND OTHER: The reishi mushroom to possess compounds that increase the defenses and the germanium also increases the production of interferon, it is helpful for herpes and other viruses such as hepatitis viruses, papillomavirus, HIV, etc..

Herpes and Cold Sore Treatment
Preliminary evidence suggests that reishi mushrooms may have antiviral benefits. They are reported to exhibit direct anti-viral effects with herpes simplex virus 1 and herpes simplex virus 2. These effects have been shown to be strongest in protecting against the contraction of herpes and cold sores, and in speeding relief from symptoms. Some Japanese studies analyzed the properties of reishi mushrooms and found that most of the fungus’s benefits seem to derive from a compound they contain called GLP, which inhibits viral replication by interfering with the early events of viral absorption and entry into target cells.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

fatfatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi everybody

newbie here having some worrying symptoms.
Is this herpes=X got 2 on my birdie and it looks like pimple with the liquid inside. squeezed 1 a few days ago and it healed already.
pls advice

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 13-09-2013, 04:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfatboy View Post
hi everybody

newbie here having some worrying symptoms.
Is this herpes=X got 2 on my birdie and it looks like pimple with the liquid inside. squeezed 1 a few days ago and it healed already.
pls advice
Is there any pain? Herpes sores are usually very painful.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-09-2013, 06:46 AM
Samster (M)

fatfatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Is there any pain? Herpes sores are usually very painful.
not painful at all. it's there for about 2 weeks already and it just don go away unless i burst it.
Old 13-09-2013, 07:06 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

squeezed and it healed in a few days?
doesn't sounds like someone who has just contacted herpes
could happen if you already had herpes for a long time
was there any tingling sensation before the lesion pop up?

stop guessing, you need to do a test to actually know whether u have it.
go see a doctor now.

Quote:
hi everybody

squeezed 1 a few days ago and it healed already.
pls advice

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-09-2013, 07:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not painful at all. it's there for about 2 weeks already and it just don go away unless i burst it.
If there is no pain at all, it is very unlikely to be herpes.

If it pops up again, see a doctor for a diagnosis.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

If one took a blood test at DSC for Herpes type 1 and 2. Results were negative. Is it considered conclusive or the virus could be hiding inactivated inside body?
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1