The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

Location: Currently in 1 22 N, 103 48 E ..future in 15 00 N, 100 00 E
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
brimmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Thailand marriage

Hi guys,

Was wondering if any bro out here married a thai wife in Thailand before. I did call up the embassy in Bangkok, there is some documents that is required before the legal marriage can be done in the Amphur office.

1. A letter to prove I'm not currently married.
2. A letter to indicate if I have or have not commited a offence in S'pore.
3. A letter to indicate if my thai wife have a work permit in S'pore.

As I'll only be in Thailand for 3 weeks, therefore time is essential. Can any bro advice me how can I obtain this documents. Furthermore, I'm not in S'pore, as I currently in UK. Hope to seek some advice from any bro out here. Many thanks.

Cheers
Old 19-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Question Legal Advice

I don't think you can seek much advice from here.

1. Since you are in UK, I assume the Singapore embassy can't do anything for you. Unless, you engage a law practioner and request a simple letter onbehalf of you to Singapore embassy. This is the only thing the lawyer can do for you. *Please note: lawyer must be appointed by the Singapore embassy in UK.
2. Nobody can settle those documents on behalf of you in Singapore. You will have to personally fetch these documents at your own hands.
3. Usually, the respective officer from various government's department in Singapore would like to see your 'face' personally. Sometimes, interview may also be required.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 19-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Samster

Re: Legal Advice

Cheers mate, thanks for the feedback.
Old 24-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mtkpnmpk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thailand marriage

And wishing u a happy marriage all the best in getting the necessary documents in time...
Old 25-01-2005, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
fastbud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can do this in Bangkok

1. you need to get a form from the embassy that states that you are single and free to marry.
2. you need to fill this in and get it translated. Plenty of places in BKK
3. go back to the Embassy with the original and translated copies they will certify it and charge you a fortune. It cost my mate 2000 Baht don't know what the Singapore embassy will say.
3. take that paper along with your GF and passport to the Ampur and you'll be married by lunch time if you go early in the morning.

Note that if you want to bring her back to Sillypore or the UK you need to check out the rule and regs and that is a whole other problem. there have been threads on that before.

Oh the other thing to know is that it will give her a little bit of hassle in that her name will no longer be a Thai one so they will assume Farang costs

The other way that people get around this is to marry in the local Embassy i.e. not under Thai law. but you need to figure that out with the local embassy as what is possible because it is diffferent for each contry.

Hope that helps a little bit
Old 25-01-2005, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 22
gunner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygunner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbud
You can do this in Bangkok

1. you need to get a form from the embassy that states that you are single and free to marry.
2. you need to fill this in and get it translated. Plenty of places in BKK
3. go back to the Embassy with the original and translated copies they will certify it and charge you a fortune. It cost my mate 2000 Baht don't know what the Singapore embassy will say.
3. take that paper along with your GF and passport to the Ampur and you'll be married by lunch time if you go early in the morning.

Note that if you want to bring her back to Sillypore or the UK you need to check out the rule and regs and that is a whole other problem. there have been threads on that before.

Oh the other thing to know is that it will give her a little bit of hassle in that her name will no longer be a Thai one so they will assume Farang costs

The other way that people get around this is to marry in the local Embassy i.e. not under Thai law. but you need to figure that out with the local embassy as what is possible because it is diffferent for each contry.

Hope that helps a little bit
Hi all,

To all experience brothers out there, So what is the best way to marry a Thai? Marry in Thailand or marry in Singapore? Confusing mak mak....

Anyone can advise?
Old 25-01-2005, 05:12 AM
Samster

Thanks to all the bro for the wonderful feedback. I had sort out the document of marital status which cost me 35 sing. However had abit problem for requesting the Certificate of No Criminal Conviction. The CID department need a official letter stating the reason for it and this will cost me 45 sing. Seem like very document required money. And this all the requirement of the Singapore embassy in Thailand, and not the Amphur office. No offence but seem abit irony to me as Sin is trying to make profit even when I register outside motherland. Alas, guess I'll still need to do it. Once again thanks for all the bro invaluable advice.
Old 25-01-2005, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner
Hi all,

To all experience brothers out there, So what is the best way to marry a Thai? Marry in Thailand or marry in Singapore? Confusing mak mak....

Anyone can advise?
Hey gunner,

If you are not in a hurry, maybe I can post it over here the complete process when I done my marriage in 3 months time huh... So you can judge yourself which is better. Do let me know.

Cheers
Old 25-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 22
gunner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygunner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brimmy
Hey gunner,

If you are not in a hurry, maybe I can post it over here the complete process when I done my marriage in 3 months time huh... So you can judge yourself which is better. Do let me know.

Cheers
Hey Brimmy,

I really appreciate your reply. Do keep us updated. I am sure there are many Sin-Thai relationship going on. Your valuable process will definatly benefit many people.
Old 26-01-2005, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
fastbud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner
Hi all,

Anyone can advise?
I am not sure on what the law is now since it got changed but it used to be that if a girl married a frang then she could not own land. I have to go figure this out, does anyone know the situation now?

The other main hassle is that her name changes to your name then people assume she has money and prices go up. Not all the time.

But other than that there is no real issue with difference in marrying in Thailand but remember in divorce the judge will always look more favourably towards the girl. Not really a problem if you don’t end up with kids etc

I married my Thai girl in the Amphur in Thailand but I am not a Singaporean so I did not have to do the stuff with the CID only had to prove to the Thai authorities that I was free to marry again. I have not really had any problems other than to translate the marriage cert and then copy it a million times for every Visa application etc.
Old 26-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cheers mate.
Old 26-01-2005, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

All brothers,

After looking through this thread, I have a question which I will like to ask all of you here. Will you marry a Thai/Viet/Cambodia/Myanmar girl who has worked in LSB before? Do you mind marrying her and bring her to Singapore if she has worked in JB LSB previously? Any bros have experiences?

Old 26-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Thailand marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX
All brothers,

After looking through this thread, I have a question which I will like to ask all of you here. Will you marry a Thai/Viet/Cambodia/Myanmar girl who has worked in LSB before? Do you mind marrying her and bring her to Singapore if she has worked in JB LSB previously? Any bros have experiences?

Hi MachoDevilX, well your question really did hit the spot as it is quite difficult to answer. If one say he wouldn't mind but there is a possibilities that maybe his family, relatives and friends might talk behind his back even when they give him their blessing. However, marriage is based on the couple, as long as they are happy then it ok. But can they endure the days to come from other gossip? Well, I guess it really depend on individual character strength. This comment is based on my own humble opinion. Hope I didn't offend any bro or gals out there. If I did, I would like to apologise and ignore my comment.

As for humble me, I'm luckly not to be in such a tight spot, as my "wife to be" had not work in any bar. To my knowledge, she from pretty decent family and background.

Cheers everyone
Old 26-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing!!!Cause i think i also wanna get a thai gf
Old 26-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by brimmy
Hi MachoDevilX, well your question really did hit the spot as it is quite difficult to answer. If one say he wouldn't mind but there is a possibilities that maybe his family, relatives and friends might talk behind his back even when they give him their blessing. However, marriage is based on the couple, as long as they are happy then it ok. But can they endure the days to come from other gossip? Well, I guess it really depend on individual character strength. This comment is based on my own humble opinion. Hope I didn't offend any bro or gals out there. If I did, I would like to apologise and ignore my comment.

As for humble me, I'm luckly not to be in such a tight spot, as my "wife to be" had not work in any bar. To my knowledge, she from pretty decent family and background.

Cheers everyone
Thanks for replying...
I think a lot of guys still have the thinking that bonking other girls are fine but own wife must be "pure'.... At least "pure" in terms of not working as FLs/WLs etc. before. This is pretty sad for the WLs and FLs. I personally find that they also need love and no one will actually want to be working in the industry if there is a choice...

For me, frankly speaking, if I really love the girl, regardless of whether she is FL/WL or working in the S*X industry before, I will still marry her. Since I find that she also deserve someone to love her, pamper her as well as taking care of her for the rest of her life... Of course during the initial phase will very difficult since family might object, might meet her customers outside etc... But I think after few years time, everything will be better since the customers will tend to forget her... And the family will also gradually accept the fact that their son has truly love her....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1