The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GISELLE - The best $300 I EVER spent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Coolen81 View Post
GISELLE
OKT: True Enjoyment
RATE: $300 / 1hr / 1 shot

Giselle is alot of fun. A beach girl look, tan skin and a good responsive partner. There is alot to like about her. Treat her rite.
Good FR bro. I already had her a couple of times and would RTF soon. Too bad that I am just too busy these couple of days.
Old 14-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Beholder

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Coolen81 View Post
GISELLE
[[/SIZE]
I have Giselle for a few times and I agreed with most bros here she is one of the best FL bro TE had. She is service oriented and friendly like the retired Angel but Angel is like a sia da jie. I think she is very close to Angelica when come to service as for look they about the same but Giselle has a size up then Angelica. I will sure RTF her again. As most bros had said do take care of this gal and other FLs somehow they do need respect and care. It is really hard earn money if you understand what I mean. Happy Cheonging Bros and thanks TE for the gals to cure our urge.
Old 14-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
thanks TE for the gals to cure our urge.
Always glad to be of service, it's my job!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 28-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Class and Elegant 24 yrs old local chinese, Giselle

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodychew View Post
RTF her 3 times till date with this hot sexy tanned looking gal.
She is a gem in this industry.
Hope that I will not sms TE to see her again cause I am retiring.
Haha! We shall see. Hahaha!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 31-05-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Class and Elegant 24 yrs old local chinese, Giselle

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodychew View Post
RTF her 3 times till date with this hot sexy tanned looking gal.
She is a gem in this industry.
Hope that I will not sms TE to see her again cause I am retiring.
Bro woody, how are you doing lately? Din managed to talk much during our last meeting.

Wah, you RTF 3 times liao ah? and you retiring......... ?
Sure or not? Your job is so stressful. You still need bro TE to cure your urge mah.
Otherwise, how you sextify your hunger for sex?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
QCx2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Class and Elegant 24 yrss old local chinese, Giselle

After all the kind arrangements by brother TE, the next thing I know... here is this beauty standing right in front of me, not too long ago.

Can I dim the lights? she asked.

Each word utters from her mouth... man, it is such a turn on (needless to say, like all other fellow brothers... Giselle is classy, demure, elegant and etc). If I can assist in your imagination... just picture a beauty sitting on the beach while reading a novel as the sun begin to set, her presence will just reminds you of how you first fall in love.

I agrees with all the stats that previously stated, don't think quite need to repeat.

I was touched gently by her warm loving hands inch by inch of my body, putting the tongue to the fullest use, sensitizing all the right areas and next thing you know even before she lay her eyes on 'him', he was up up and almost away (don't worry... the valve was tightly secured).

Then on goes the 'helmet'; her mouth, hands and killer eyes were put to the best coordination that you possibly can imagine.

'Would you like to be on top?' she whispers. In no time, the butter has to be churned into cream... and the best part is, when we were chihuahuaing... the way she arched her body, oh man... I can almost guaranteed that Michaelangelo can't concentrate and paint that picture without having a hard on.

Soon, warning signals arrived indicating a massive eruption is to begin and it went off without any regrets, with my arms holding on to her closely, not wanting to say, that is all...

A simple post-chat was just nice and mesmerizing and before I realized, she had left with my heart still thinking of her.

If you are looking for an unforgettable female companionship experience, look no more... she has truly arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
With the long silky hair, Giselle looks simply elegant. She gives out a classy yet simple aura. With her look, B cup and hour glass figure, she's the type whom when you see on the street down Raffles area, you will be thinking "Now that's what I called a pretty OL!" Without further to do, I present to you Giselle, the elegant one!

Name: Giselle
Race: Chinese
Height: 165cm
Weight: 49kg
Vital Stats: 34B-25-35

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus. Kissing on lips and anywhere else are ok.

Don'ts: No CIM, no french kiss, no fingering and no anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She doesn't take indians, sorry indian bros!

Giselle looks mature, probably cos of her height and full body and few years in the corporate world. She's a bit tan so not for fairlady goers. My first impression of her when i saw her was that she is very different from my other girls. She looks confident and seems to know what she wants.

She's free from today 12pm onwards till 5pm last slot during weekdays. She doesn't take weekends or night appointments. She would like to have her personal time during the night. She just quitted her job due to high work commitment, so just want to stick to office working hours.

Damage: 300/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCx2 View Post
A simple post-chat was just nice and mesmerizing and before I realized, she had left with my heart still thinking of her.

If you are looking for an unforgettable female companionship experience, look no more... she has truly arrived.
Thanks bro QCQC for the interesting FR! Just so you know, she will be reading this and believe from how you describe, she should know who you are.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 05-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

Well, I finally got around to booking Giselle & we had a session just a few hours ago. One way I judge how sexually satisfied I am is by the amount of sperm I produce. When I finally ejaculated & looked at the sperm in the condom, we both remarked that it was a huge load. You know those little spoons they give you to take your medicine ? Well, each spoon is 5ml. I estimated that I produced enough for 2 spoons – that’s 10ml, which is quite a lot ! So, it was a really satisfying bang for the bucks !

I parked across the road from the hotel although it has a free carpark (but getting a vacant lot is close to miraculous). As I walked across the road, I saw this girl sitting in the bus stop (in front of the hotel) reading a book. I just knew it was her because she fits the description. Then to my surprise I got a room immediately, no waiting. The gods must be smiling on me today.

As I was showering, she arrived and sure enough it’s her. Giselle is very easy to break the ice with. Easy-going, fun, self-confident, speaks very well. She’s the kind I would love to go on an overseas holiday with. She just came from the gym, so off she went to shower.

Giselle is a sweet-looking girl, but not really beautiful. Nicest part of her face is her eyes which are almond-shaped with double-eyelids. But I have to give her credit for not wearing any makeup at all.

Tall & athletic, she’s obviously the outdoor sporty kind. Can see the outline of her bikini straps against her tanned body. Said she likes to go to the beach with her dog. We were talking about dogs later & we agreed that she is a “dogs” person and I am a “dogs are dirty animals” person. She even has a pendant of a dog on her necklace. Other than that, we do very well as sex partners.

Breasts are probably B cups with rather large nipples. She has a very nice-looking pussy. It’s visually very appealing. Small flaps with a pink little opening.

Giselle is a good kisser & gives a very good BBBJ. Asked me whether I want to do the blowjob with condom on. Silly question. That’s like listening to a symphony with ear muffs on. But yeah, some guys are really kiasu. Anyway, I started to service her first. She seems to like cunnilingus but only from the side of the bed because later when we tried to do 69, she didn’t like it. So, back to more pussy-licking from the side of the bed. Joked with her later that I really ate her for lunch !

Well, all that foreplay really got my sperm production going at full output. I could feel my balls aching when I finally capped myself for the main event. Her pussy was already wet enough, so no ky needed. I entered her from the side of the bed, then moved up to the bed. She wanted to do doggie, so ok we did doggie. Then switched to sissors. Never got around to ask her to do cowgirl. Anyway, it was damn shiok bonking her sissors style while she moaned softly beneath me. Finally, couldn’t hold back anymore and out shot all my pent-up sperm.

It was a great session and one I intend to repeat.

By the way, Giselle is the name of a ballet and it really suits her because she is probably the kind who goes to ballets and concerts.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
applenine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2Guards, I am a admirer of your FRs. You keep on bonking......
Old 06-06-2008, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Guards View Post
It was a great session and one I intend to repeat.

By the way, Giselle is the name of a ballet and it really suits her because she is probably the kind who goes to ballets and concerts.
I always love your FRs! Haha! No wonder the several enquiries on Giselle... I was thinking is today Sunday or what? Anyway thanks and we will touch base tomo for Xandra.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 06-06-2008, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
A_rm099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[email protected] i hav the contact n details...thanx...
Old 12-06-2008, 03:02 AM
Samster

Giselle will only be working tomo, which is thursday, she will not be working on fri to sun. So those who want her soon, make it tomo noon, latest by 430pm.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 18-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Giselle is free on weekdays from 12pm to latest 430pm.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 25-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

For today and tomo, Giselle can work till night time. So it's not a chance to be missed! Please make your booking if you are interested. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 02-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

Giselle is working today till latest 5pm. After that she will be taking a 3 weeks break.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1