The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
hcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Class and Elegant 24 yrss old local chinese, Giselle

Bro, zap me ok la but writing nonsense like that, me see liao also tulan...

write what I clone FR, go Fxxx spider.. kanina...

I dun really keen in writing FRs in the past but trying to support OKT like AF, Roli, Bonita ( especially for locals FL ), so I try to post my FRs especially good ones... Giselle really a nice FL.

Ha.. bro.. she told me leh.... first is missionary, 2nd is doggie....

But really worth to have tried Giselle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
why worry about being zap for writing FR. don't worry. I will up you when I got my power - 7 points.

Anyway your FR is ok except for 1 fact - she likes missionary? ha ha
Old 06-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcg_explorer View Post

I dun really keen in writing FRs in the past but trying to support OKT like AF, Roli, Bonita ( especially for locals FL ), so I try to post my FRs especially good ones... Giselle really a nice FL.

Ha.. bro.. she told me leh.... first is missionary, 2nd is doggie....

But really worth to have tried Giselle.
Thanks for the FR and don't worry about the zapping. They are most probably from the same guy with many clones, so after he finishes using all his clones to zap you, your point will start to go up instead whenever you post FRs, ESPECIALLY for my gals! So be patient ok?

Btw to the person who zapped bro hcg, please use your brain la! You zapped all the old samsters here, claiming that they are my clones. Take a good look at their join dates, most are more than a year from my join date, some even more than 2 years! Do you think I would prepare 1-2 years ahead creating all the clones I need and do hell lots of unnecessary postings with other threads just so that i can write FRs for a year after I join???!!! You are really 1 big MORON!!! You think you can still scare people by zapping them? As time passes, people can tell it's just you doing all the stupid zapping. Please la, get a life, don't you have better things to do in life? Hmmm... maybe not! What a dumbass! Unless you have more than hundred of clones with rep power, else it doesn't really matter... And if you really have, that just prove that you really have no life! YOU BIG TIME LOSER!!! Hahahaha!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcg_explorer View Post

I have up u 7 points. should be more than sufficient to compensate for the zapping.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
hcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Class and Elegant 24 yrss old local chinese, Giselle

Thanks bro infinitiumus, Woody and TE for your support.

I will be target Bro TE premium quality once I got my budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
I have up u 7 points. should be more than sufficient to compensate for the zapping.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
at2503 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=true_enjoyment;2952824]Btw to the person who zapped bro hcg, please use your brain la! You zapped all the old samsters here, claiming that they are my clones. Take a good look at their join dates, most are more than a year from my join date, some even more than 2 years! Do you think I would prepare 1-2 years ahead creating all the clones I need and do hell lots of unnecessary postings with other threads just so that i can write FRs for a year after I join???!!! You are really 1 big MORON!!!

Hmmm.......tat why i wrote on Aries thread......those ppl use small small head to think only
Old 28-08-2008, 04:01 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Giselle is free tomo from early morning till 5pm latest.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 31-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Samster

Giselle is working tomorrow from morning 10am to latest 5pm.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 01-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
julyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
With the long silky hair, Giselle looks simply elegant. She gives out a classy yet simple aura. With her look, B cup and hour glass figure, she's the type whom when you see on the street down Raffles area, you will be thinking "Now that's what I called a pretty OL!" Without further to do, I present to you Giselle, the elegant one!

Name: Giselle
Race: Chinese
Height: 165cm
Weight: 49kg
Vital Stats: 34B-25-35

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus. Kissing on lips and anywhere else are ok.

Don'ts: No CIM, no french kiss, no fingering and no anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She doesn't take indians, sorry indian bros!

Giselle looks mature, probably cos of her height and full body and few years in the corporate world. She's a bit tan so not for fairlady goers. My first impression of her when i saw her was that she is very different from my other girls. She looks confident and seems to know what she wants.

She's free from today 12pm onwards till 5pm last slot during weekdays. She doesn't take weekends or night appointments. She would like to have her personal time during the night. She just quitted her job due to high work commitment, so just want to stick to office working hours.

Damage: 300/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.

Hi bro..
i am interested..how to contact you?
Old 01-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
julyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro
i am interested..
Old 02-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Although I don't go for girls who provide FJ (I only look for ladies who provide BJ in CAR, MUST BE CAR! haha), I vouch for the integrity of BRO TE becos he was the one who intro the wonderful CELINE who gave me one of the best BJ experience in a CAR ever....

If he fakes a FR to get people to try his girls, the brothers here who kena faked by him would come back here and expose him but did you see that? No right!
Old 30-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Samster

Giselle is working today till latest appointment at 6pm.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 08-10-2008, 03:09 AM
Samster

Giselle is working tomorrow from morning to latest 5pm.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 13-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

Giselle is working from mon to Thu, morning till latest appt at 5pm.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 21-10-2008, 04:49 AM
Samster

Giselle is working from morning till latest 5pm slot.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 27-10-2008, 03:13 AM
Samster

Giselle is working today from morning till latest 5pm slot.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1