The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2024, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!
Re: 19

When I woke, the sunlight streaming through the window in the living room told me that it was early afternoon, and my stomach rumbling told me that I was hungry. I had fallen asleep naked and exhausted after the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced, but now I was covered with a blanket. Grandad must have fetched a blanket and covered me while I slept.

Throwing off the blanket, I swiveled round and placed my feet on the warm wooden floorboards of the living room. After what we had done earlier, it didn’t seem strange to walk to the kitchen naked. In fact, the sun coming through the window felt good on my body, so I was happy to stay naked. I also wanted grandad to see me naked again and curious about the effect my nudity would have on him.

Although my parents had been strict when I was growing up, I had no shame or embarrassment about my body. I knew that I had a good figure, with 34 B cup tits, slightly arrow-shaped nipples, slim waist and a nice rounded bum. Now, I wanted to see how grandad’s cock would react.

I didn’t have long to wait, as he was sitting at the kitchen table again only wearing a pair of shorts.

“Did you sleep well? Are you hungry?” he enquired. I nodded yes, but I was more interested in seeing how he would react to the sight of my naked body.
Grandad rose from the table where he had been looking at his phone, and walked towards the fridge. And as he walked, I could see that he had been affected by seeing me naked because his cock had reacted automatically and was making a tent in his shorts.

However, he did not attempt to hide it, but casually asked me “Eggs ok?”

“Yes please,” I replied.

Grandad busied himself at the cooker, beating eggs and chopping tomatoes to make an omelette. He heated a frying pan, added oil and when it was smoking hot, he tipped the beaten egg into it. Then he followed that with the chopped tomatoes and some shredded cheese. In five minutes, I had my omelette which I ate with some sliced baguette, and washed down with some hot milky tea.

I ate in silence, and when I had finished, grandad took my plate, cup and cutlery to the sink to wash along with the bowl he had beaten the eggs in and the frying pan.

When he had finished, he came back to the kitchen table and sat down facing me. Then he reached his right hand across the table and took my right hand in his.

“Liz,” he began after clearing his throat. “We need to talk.”

I nodded my agreement, but inside I was afraid that he was going to tell me that what we had done was wrong and must not be repeated. However, I could not have been more wrong.

“Liz,” he began. “Liz, what I’m about to tell you will probably surprise you, but I feel I owe you an explanation for what has happened between us recently.”

I listened intently, unsure of what I was going to hear.

“Liz, I think you know how devoted I was to your grandmother, and when she died it was a huge blow to me. We had been married for so long, and we had always had a life that was well…unconventional in many respects, especially after your dad left home when he got his first job.”

Liz looked quizzically at him, which encouraged him to continue.

“What I mean is that your gran and I had always been sexually adventurous, and when we were alone after your dad moved out, we were able to explore different sexual lifestyles. What we finally decided was right for us was swinging.”

When Liz looked puzzled, he continued.

“We found several clubs and groups online who participated in swinging – I mean having sex with different partners with each couple being fully aware and consenting of what their other half was doing. Finally, we chose one with people who seemed to be compatible with us socially and intellectually.”

Liz was surprised to hear that that was the sort of lifestyle her dad’s parents had been involved in because of how strict and conservative her parents, especially her dad, were with her.

“I…I didn’t know that,” she stammered.

“It was our secret. We certainly didn’t advertise ourselves as swingers because it’s not something that most people understand. For us, it was a way to explore…a way to rekindle our own sex life. It made us feel young again and it was exciting.”

“So, you and Gran were open about having sex with others?”

“Yes, of course. That was the most important part of swinging for us. We both knew who the other was having sex with, and sometimes we even swapped with another couple in the same room so we could watch how pleasurable it was to be fucking someone else. And anyway, we always talked about what we had done and who we had done it with when we came back home after a swing meeting.”

“But you don’t do it now? I mean, I haven’t ever seen you go out alone much,” Liz said.

“No, because when your gran died, I was not allowed to join the group as a single male. That was an important rule of our group – no single males were allowed. It was a group of couples and sometimes two women and a man, but there were never any men who were not accompanied by a woman.”

“Oh. You must miss it. It sounds like it was important to you,” Liz responded.

“Yes, I miss it very much. I felt lost when your gran died, and I felt doubly bereaved by not being allowed to continue with the group. Of course, I knew the rules, but that didn’t stop me from felling lost.”

Liz nodded her understanding.

“And, to be honest, I was especially sad because of losing a special partner that I had in the group.”

“Oh? Who was that?” Liz asked.

Taking a deep breath, Liz’s grandad continued. “One couple who had been swingers for many years, introduced their 17 year old daughter to the group. Her name was Jane. As I said, it was possible for a man to be accompanied by two women, so that’s what this couple did. She was a little shy at first, but she was seriously interested in learning about the swinging lifestyle, so it did not take long before she was a very popular partner for us men.”

“Was she the youngest female there?” Liz asked.

“Yes, she was, but she seemed to be more comfortable having an older man as her partner. And I was one of her favourite men, I’m proud to say. And she soon became one of my preferred sex partners. She really made me feel young again, she was so intense when we fucked, and she let me know that I was really giving her pleasure. Her orgasms were spectacular…” He sighed at the memory.

“So, you see Liz. I couldn’t help myself when I saw you that day last summer. I was thinking of her, and it just happened, but then I wanted more…and that’s why I did what I did with you. I’m sorry if I hurt you or made you feel bad. I just wanted to feel the way I used to…with Jane.”

Liz squeezed her grandad’s hand. “Grandad, look at me now. I’m sitting her naked. I’m not sad, and I’m not angry with you. I’m so glad that we have done what we did. And I loved how you made me feel earlier. I..”

Liz paused, before continuing. “I want more. Please. I will be your Jane if you want. And I would like you to take me to one of the swingers’ parties.”

There was silence after Liz had stopped speaking. They both knew that a line had been crossed, and that there would be no going back.
Old 19-04-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: 19

That’s a really interesting development. More players joining in to swing. Wow! Only in my imagination 🥲
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1