The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2005, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hunkyforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Experience with credit card gal

Hi all,

After seeing many wonderful stories here, I decided to show my own experience. So this is my virgin post here.

This experience of mine happens last year. Well, I had applied for a credit card from a certain bank but I had not faxed them the required documents that they need. At first, a guy used to call me chasing me after the documents. However, I still did not faxed the doc over. Some six months had passed and I recevived another call from this bank. Wow... this time round instead of a guy's voice, it was a sexy and sweet gal's voice. I was like okie listen what she wanted to say. So she told me I applied for a credit card six months back and the bank need my doc to process. As I was away from office during that period and have no fax machine to faxed, the gal suggested sending a courier boy to collect the doc. I was thinking what the hack just help this gal earn her commission.

So the courier boy collected my doc and as luck is on my side, the address on the photocopied NRIC is not clear. To cut the story short, I received a SMS from this gal to inform me of send another copy of my NRIC. From there got her number and start to TCSS with her. Soon she started calling me on my HP (from her office) and TCSS. She started telling me about her stress in work and stuff like that....

As times goes on we decided to meet. I was pretty shiok when I saw her. I was shiok as she had told me she is single. But she indeed had a pretty face, nice figure and with a 34C. Well, nothing major happen during the first 2 meetings. We continue to TCSS over the phone and she always complain about her stress in work. So took this opportunity and ask her take leave to go KL together. She hestiated and agreed........ I was thinking, this time I will certainly bonk her upside down in KL........ Hmmmmm..... was continue my story later.......
Old 03-03-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Experience with credit card gal

your virgin 1st post? start new thread. bravo.

nowadays the stories are becoming a trend, start telling a tale, stop halfway, see see reaction, then continue, able to end the story with a fantastic fuck becos the girl is fucking wet and horny or he is handsome blah blah, then sayonara...

believe the tale, good, hope you'll read another tale from him again, with another new nick perhaps.

dont mind bros, damn straight, this morning...
Old 03-03-2005, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
just read and enjoy lor.....mai hot lah......

Old 03-03-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

We are waiting for the continuation, this is getting interesting, where is the threadstarter?
Old 03-03-2005, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Experience with credit card gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
i think bro castrol woke up w a stiffie dis morning... dat's y he sed "damn straight"..... go 2 a TN later today to put out ur fire.... kekekeke...
Old 03-03-2005, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
i think bro castrol woke up w a stiffie dis morning... dat's y he sed "damn straight"..... go 2 a TN later today to put out ur fire.... kekekeke...
ok ok, bro Looksee, bro japboy, i'll try to be as cool as a cucumber from now.....

i'll proceed to HC/TN section now!
Old 03-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Experience with credit card gal

dun pcc in front of ur screen hor... go to a real TN n post FR later... kekeke..

threadstarter... pl cont'd...
Old 03-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 20
robertking1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobertking1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To the thread starter....I believe u....I also need a credit card....can u pass me her number....thank you....
Old 03-03-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertking1
To the thread starter....I believe u....I also need a credit card....can u pass me her number....thank you....
U wan my number?? i can help u get one too.. *wink* *wink*
Old 03-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
ballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Me Too~ Need to know which bank first...... I promise to give her all the documents in a REAL MESS..... so messy that everyday need to call me once.... and so messy that she might have to come down personally to collect documents..... hiakz hiakz....
Old 03-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster

robertking1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobertking1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
U wan my number?? i can help u get one too.. *wink* *wink*
do u normally wear skirt1????
Old 03-03-2005, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
do u normally wear skirt1????
ohh.. only wear skirt than can huh... i tot ur main concern is to get a credit card.. sigh.. difficult to help ppl nowadays.. wan to help also no chance.....

another DOM in action.........

Old 03-03-2005, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
ohh.. only wear skirt than can huh... i tot ur main concern is to get a credit card.. sigh.. difficult to help ppl nowadays.. wan to help also no chance.....

another DOM in action.........

sorry...I like to be serviced by gals only....u can send your gals to service me lor.....
Old 03-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Wa lau, another C-cupper.

Hmm....

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

I never own a credit card before and i dont think i will ever be able to get one haizzz, so how? no chance to this type of lobang

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1