The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-02-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Spot on bro. Purely on looks. Aila is no slouch lookswise but Donna is still the undisputed looker ML in my books. But of course if you factor in height, boobs, overall body, hard to find any ML as perfect as Aila.
Absolutely. Aila was the bomb, the real deal, the most complete package of any ML till today. The perfect blend of  looks, physique and blossoming charm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeah the unlocking stories started to surface and I wasn't really too keen to try to be a part of it.
I was quite taken in by her in her first month of her work where the sessions had little restrictions. I would see her twice a week at least. Then all the drama began. And I think she was being fed all sorts of twisted information. Pity.

I too didn't want to join in the chaos and made a quiet exit. But she will always remain tops.
Old 22-02-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Come to think of it, currently I don’t see anyone coming close to them. Those were the days which were more fun and exciting lol
Ruth be told, services provided by some of these legends aren't very different from what is provided today. HOWEVER,  I can hypothesised that the big difference between the girls we had before,  and what we are dealt with today is  - charm, charisma and personality.

The "younger" MLs we have today smiles and look sweet and then...nothing. Just nothing. Just flat.

The legends before exuded feminine charm that left you swooning way after the session. Each had their own womanly or girly ways, sparkling charisma and sometimes wild opinions that made them individual, attractive and interesting. You always wanted more. And there was that intangible x factor of being able to connect physically and sensually. Only one or two MLs currently possess these attributes.

The rest of the girls today just seem so one-dimensional, and without any substance. Just a cute veneer and nothing underneath. And not really interested in the art of pleasuring. Worse, they all seem to be the same, cookie cutter versions of each other. Boring would be among the descriptions I would use.
Old 22-02-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ha! Yes, I think Summer then Sasa then Moon on SLG. Yeah, her mannerism was good, always offering water and stuff. Yup, and if I didn’t remember wrongly she was friends with Donna too. Somehow I can’t figure out but there’s something lacking in the current crop these days. I mean just before this I thought there were a few who were not bad. QT and a few others but mostly only worked for awhile and disappeared
She was "friends" with many MLs, Ruby, Princess, Vera... so she leaked quite a few interesting stuff about her "friends"... I prefer her in apartment setting, she wasn't that good in the SPA.

Current ones probably just need to focus and build relationship... think that doesn't change.

TMT
Old 22-02-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ruth be told, services provided by some of these legends aren't very different from what is provided today. HOWEVER,  I can hypothesised that the big difference between the girls we had before,  and what we are dealt with today is  - charm, charisma and personality.

The "younger" MLs we have today smiles and look sweet and then...nothing. Just nothing. Just flat.

The legends before exuded feminine charm that left you swooning way after the session. Each had their own womanly or girly ways, sparkling charisma and sometimes wild opinions that made them individual, attractive and interesting. You always wanted more. And there was that intangible x factor of being able to connect physically and sensually. Only one or two MLs currently possess these attributes.

The rest of the girls today just seem so one-dimensional, and without any substance. Just a cute veneer and nothing underneath. And not really interested in the art of pleasuring. Worse, they all seem to be the same, cookie cutter versions of each other. Boring would be among the descriptions I would use.
I second that. Those were the days that I look forward to each session and became a regular of them, booking them sometimes for a few hours a session. Money aside, now I don’t see any whom I would go the extra mile or waste the hours with them instead of working lol
Old 22-02-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
笑笑 FC ML: is she the pretty & young school girl who stayed around Balestier? I think around 2014/15? She was such a sweetie although fully-clothed. But she did allow top body caressing if you manage to slip your hands underneath her clothes/bra Think she got caught. Last WC post after forced RTC was “I miss Singapore” (in English).
Yes, she was with her jiemei mumu who was really bochup. Her condo unit just kena raid and she still dared to accept a new customer in me. But mumu wore more loose than xiaoxiao so it is easier to access. This xiaoxiao's bra was so tight that either your finger or her ribs could break.

Yes, they got caught together in the same building as the dark-skinned Moon (I visited them consecutively in a same day b4). Think a quite popular ML cassie was Moon's flatmate then... Moon was always complaining about her lol.

TMT
Old 22-02-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I was quite taken in by her in her first month of her work where the sessions had little restrictions. I would see her twice a week at least. Then all the drama began. And I think she was being fed all sorts of twisted information. Pity.

I too didn't want to join in the chaos and made a quiet exit. But she will always remain tops.
Yeah those were the stories that she was less restrictive when she was green. Even so she was packed. I was late in the game so rather not participate.

There was this Suki from many years back who I missed as well and many said had the complete package.

TMT
Old 22-02-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
peacemkr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-qian-qian/

Anyone tried Qian Qian from SLG? Never see reviews on her. Thanks
Old 22-02-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
Can we stick to current sharing 2022 rather than 2012 2014 2015 2017.
Good old days have gone brosss����
Imagine opening a thread or starting a discussion on DG..

That will rip open a whole boatload of memories and make cheongsters kan pua depressed at the current state of affairs..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-02-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
Can we stick to current sharing 2022 rather than 2012 2014 2015 2017.
Good old days have gone brosss😂🤣
Without the past how do you know what is acceptable or not today?
Old 22-02-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I second that. Those were the days that I look forward to each session and became a regular of them, booking them sometimes for a few hours a session. Money aside, now I don’t see any whom I would go the extra mile or waste the hours with them instead of working lol
Right now there’s only 2 ML I’m willing to do all of those lol..

The rest are pretty much meh..

Old 22-02-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
( Click to show/hide )

The current crop is miles apart. In fact, I have no regular ML for now speaks volumes.
I feel while it's true that current (past 2 years in fact) crop pales in comparison to the glory days of Mint, Laura, Donna, Feel, Momo, Aila, Hebe, Tian Niu, Huan Huan etc, the issue is also due to some of the good ones are sticking around way longer than usual, so most of us feel stale by now. MLs like Xue Er, An An still provide very comprehensive services and good at it. Aimee , Jessica, 7p are well known to be consistent. Had they only stayed the typical 6 months, we will likely speak more fondly of them.

The difficulty in getting short term permits has deprived us of regular supply of new blood. Remember the good old days where we see potential gems listed and camp here for FRs? Unearthing new darlings such as Aila, Song Song, Ting Bao, Angel, Zhu Zhu, Xiao Xiao, Zi yu.. man.. so exciting back then. We can only hope the global opening of the borders will help restore our ML scenes.. China policies will be crucial la, if they loosen up, the gals wil flock here i am sure
Old 22-02-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Right now there’s only 2 ML I’m willing to do all of those lol..

The rest are pretty much meh..
Good for you! At least u found 2 lol. I think I need to re-focus to find the elusive one. Hahaha. Then again, in this covid world money has become the main factor for most WLs, even those students who are actually studying also comes out to moonlight here and there. All wants to earn that quick buck for putting in lesser effort
Old 22-02-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Without the past how do you know what is acceptable or not today?
That's why the yardstick keeps shifting till $120 barely any memorable service and average looking is deemed as acceptable these days. And reading more and more of bros willingness to top up $$ for BF, painting or even for the gal to go FN..is just depressing.

I haven't been cheonging much since covid, also due to the lack of solid choices available. But in my years before covid been a regular ML visitor, once/twice per week and I have never been asked to top up for BF or paint or go FN (for those listed as SN). And we are talking about popular MLs. Is always either they yield to the request, don't resist or flat out decline. This trend of MLs lately quoting top up rate for non BJ/FJ is really unhealthy development for home based services. These are Spa/HC practices, and should only remain in that kind of settings imo.
Old 22-02-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Are u friggin serious?!

Why would she even want to admit that to you?

I would imagine u gan her so bad she lan lan do that?
She has asked me for an appointment.
Old 22-02-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good for you! At least u found 2 lol. I think I need to re-focus to find the elusive one. Hahaha. Then again, in this covid world money has become the main factor for most WLs, even those students who are actually studying also comes out to moonlight here and there. All wants to earn that quick buck for putting in lesser effort
Almost everything is commercialized these days.. There’s the lack of human connection and willingness to please lol..

Luckily enough for me I also managed stumble upon a WL who is one of the most sweetest gals u will come across lol.. She’s quite busy these days tho with school and dance lessons, but I’ll try to squeeze an outcall from her on her free days..

The reality of the situation is the outlook for the rest of this year is pretty bleak, so I’m not holding my breath for any gems to set foot on our shores..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1