The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Laundry check

a cute when i run through my gig bag while she is washing up after our deed.
Old 10-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You guys into used panties only or clean ones too?
Old 11-01-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Eggplantooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
You guys into used panties only or clean ones too?
Both. Depend on situation. As long as it is panties
Old 14-01-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...-tests-2338931

anyone worry?
Old 17-01-2024, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Mbappe7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Checking laundry is one of my favourite things to do.
Have started sniffing and pcc with undies since I was a teen. I m milf lover so my targets are friends mom, sisters, aunts etc.
This pics were taken in 2018. When visiting my junior friends. He lives with his mom in condo. His mom is in 40s with big boobs so i got aroused by her. During our project, i requested him to use the bathroom. When entering the bathroom, saw the laundry basket. i was curious to touch but didnt dare. So i asked him coffee to drink. After few mins, i told him i hv stomach problem to make excuse for bathroom. Then i entered the bathroom again, took the laundry basket and saw some clothes used with used bras. Then i took the bra, sniff and pcc them until i cum. Best feeling

Old 18-01-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like many women have the habit to only wash their laundry after several days.
It's rather strange when many of them seem to be clean. Women secretion is pretty common, so is staining of panty, but when excessive, might be some infection.
There's once I saw my cousin in law, who's in her early 20s used panty in the common toilet, at first thought of pcc, when I saw the stains, I decided not to. Lol.
Old 30-03-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Eggplantooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It been awhile since i last post. This was found in my frend toilet last night. Took a sniff and feel energized
Old 30-03-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggplantooo View Post
This is from few days ago.also found in laundry basket of my sil.

Will upload more in future
How does it smell? You wife better or the sister better?
Old 30-03-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 1
firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!

Just curious, if the panties are still wet from discharge, if i rub with my kkb, what’s the chances of kena infection? Just wanna be safe lols, or any red flags to beware of?
Old 31-03-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimebuyer View Post
Just curious, if the panties are still wet from discharge, if i rub with my kkb, what’s the chances of kena infection? Just wanna be safe lols, or any red flags to beware of?
It depends what sort of discharge that's.
If it's just normal feminine discharge, should be alright, if it's some STD related discharge, then good luck if you rub against your dick, especially when you are low in immunity at that moment.
Anyway, whichever the discharge is, a used panty is still not something I would want to wrap around mine to wank. Rather prefer a washed and clean one.
Old 31-03-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul

Must say all of you guys in this thread have a sick fetish. Better repent and change yourself. Your hobby is damn disgusting, almost as bad as cancel culture nia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1