The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Advice about FB

Recently, got to know a young milf. i just talked to her and got her hp. Went out a few times. So far, only up to some touchy stage.

how to bring in the FB topic or sound her out whether she is interested in FB r/s?

Considering a FB than every time go look for FLs..

Thanks for any advices..
Old 15-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
flopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice about FB

easy.... just keep the conversations going...then open the topic about relationships and how you're not ready for one coz u wanna pursue other things in life.... BUT still continue the touchy stage... keep on the lookout for rejection though. if theres none, by all means, she gets the signal and agrees on it and ure on ur way to getting a new fb

if there are signs of rejection... then just drop the subject and abandon the thought. just be frens and dun ruin the friendship coz milfs dun come by easily in some cases. pull back gracefully so u wun be labelled buaya

cheers and good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1