The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
Silent=Killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

It brings back my memories after reading this.
Waiting for more.
Old 15-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jason28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this let me think of my sec sch days ..
book a chalet ask gals fres to come over partys.. and knowing gals at the chalet after drinking .. from guys turning to hungry wolf ..
Old 15-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Touché deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah... super scadalous & exciting... i guess kel have been tasting ur cum all night long when he frenches with jamie... ha!
Old 15-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent=Killer View Post
It brings back my memories after reading this.
Waiting for more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason28 View Post
this let me think of my sec sch days ..
book a chalet ask gals fres to come over partys.. and knowing gals at the chalet after drinking .. from guys turning to hungry wolf ..

Haha... I'm glad it brings back memories of you guys here... Stay tuned for more actions...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
Old 15-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part 6

Time: 10am

Surprisingly, i was the first to wake up... Everyone else was still sleeping soundly. I sat up and Jamie was lying on her side facing me, she's indeed a natural beauty. Same girls just can't make it without make up on.

Making sure Kelvin is still asleep, i licked Jamie on her lips. Tasty! She's still sounded asleep. I starts to tickles her here and there, caressing her nipples... She soon wokes up from my action and sits up with her eyes closed. With her movement on the bed, Kelvin wakes up too.

Kel: Argh... My head hurts like hell...

Jamie: Serves you right, who ask you to drink so much?

Kel: New year's eve mah... Not like i get drunk like that everytime...

Jamie: Whatever... I'm going to wash up first...

Kel: Oei... (Shaking Jacky) Don't want to wake up ah?

Jacky: Hmmm.... You all ready to go then wake me up la... I need energy to drive later...

Me: Ya, let him rest a while more... Our safety is in his hands later...

Kel: Alrite, but yesterday night was damn happening hor...

Me: Yup!!! Never had sooooo much fun before... ()

Kel: So later how? Going home seperate ways or what?

Me: Oh, Jacky will send all of us back later...

Kel: But quite out of the way leh...

Me: No problem la... He will send you home first followed by Jamie...

Kel: Alrite then, i shall not stand on ceremony.. keke...

After everyone was done and packed, we checked out of the hotel and went for breakfast at the food centre opposite World trade centre. After that, we sent Kelvin home first, followed by Jamie.

Upon reaching Jamie's carpark, she unloads her big baggage from the car boot. (I really don't understand how come girls need to bring along such a big baggage just for a night stay away from home.) So i volunteered to bring the baggage up for her.

Me: Hey Jacky, gimme a minute... I help Jamie with her baggage up first...

Jacky: Alrighty... I nap for a while first...

Jamie: It's ok... I can carry it myself...

Me: Aiya, let me help you with it la. I need to use the toilet also.

Jamie: Okie...

I guess at this point of time, most bros here will think that i'm going up with another evil plan in my mind right? Totally wrong, i really needs to use the toilet. But things don't normally turns out as you plans...

To be continued...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

Last edited by Beast_ID; 15-01-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 16-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

Part 7

Upon reaching the doorstep, the door was already opened and i was greeted by her mum looking at me one kind.

Jamie: Hi mum, i'm back. Oh and this is Beast_ID

Me: Hi auntie...

J-Mum: Hi... (In a hostile tone)

J-Mum: (Pulling Jamie to one side) What are you doing with this guy? You mean you spent the night out with him? I thought you are supposed to be with Kelvin? What are you doing girl?

Jamie: Mum.... Kelvin and i was with Beast_ID and one of his friend last night. Beast_ID is Kelvin's colleague and he sent us back. He came up to use the toilet.

J-Mum: Oh ok... I'm going to the market now, you need me to buy food for you?

Jamie: Nah, we just had our breakfast.

J-Mum: Ok, call me if you need anything. Bye

The way Jamie's mum look at me obviously tells me that she doesn't like me. But who cares? It's her daughter i'm after... So, i proceeds to use the toilet. Jamie was changing in her room when i came out of the toilet. I guess she didn't expect me to be done so fast.

I don't know why i'm still feeling so horny after waking up for so long. Aiya, hack care la... Bonk 1 more time since i don't know when will be the next time i sees her.

Me: (Sneaks into her room from behind and hugs her)

Jamie: Wah... You just scared me. Done so fast? I'll open the door for you after i put on my home clothes.

Me: Ok, you will open the door for me after you put on your home clothes. But meanwhile, you are to be naked for a while. (Fondles her breast and kissing her)

Jamie: Hey, you hyper active ah? Early in the morning also want... Better not, my mum will be back soon.

Me: She said she's going to the market right? You think she go open letter box ah? If you scare then we get it done fast...

Jamie: Alrite, you better be fast. My mum will kill me if she finds out...

Me: No problem, gimme a good blow first. (I sits down on her bed while she kneels down and blows for me.)

A thought suddenly flash thru my mind. I opens the door and pulls her out to the living room...

Jamie: Hey, you crazy ah? Wait my mum comes back, we will have no time to react.

Me: Don't worry. Everything is under control....

I spreads her legs with her sitting on the sofa and licks her pussy while my hands fondles her breast. For the first time, she's moaning like a cat fighting. I begins to fingers her at a hyper speed and now she's moaning and shouting like there's no tomorrow. I gets into the 69 position with me on the top so that she can suck for me while i continues to fingers her. She's still moaning and grabbing my butt with her hands, with the pressure exerted, i can tell that she's cumming anytime.

Jamie: Don't stop... Aaahhhhh.... (She squirts...)

Now, the sofa is wet... And it's my turn to rock and roll...

Me: Feels good right? More to come...

With her still lying down, i inserts my dick into her self-lubricated pussy and fucks her...

Jamie: Aaaaahhhhhh.... (Shaking her head while biting her lips)

I'm gonna increase my speed. So i turns her around on doggy position and turns on my turbo... She continues moaning and shouting louder and louder landing her head on the sofa with both hands on the sofa like she's going to tear the sofa apart... For the first time, the entry to her pussy seems so smooth... I slaps her butt as i gets higher and faster...

Me: Oooooohhhhhh mmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Aaaaahhhhhh.......

I've reached my limit. Pulls my dick out and turns her around and once again shoved my dick into her mouth.

Me: Quick! Suck me... Aaaaahhhhhhhh....... (Loading mode)

Once again, i loaded my shot of concentrated barley into her mouth.
We're both tired out and rests on the sofa hugging each other naked.

*Jamie's hp rings*

Jamie: Hello... Yes mum?

J-Mum: You sure you don't want anything, i'm done and on my way back now.

Jamie: Oh, get me a packet of mince pork noodle.

J-Mum: Ok...

Me: You so fast hungry already ah? Used too much energy during sex?

Jamie: Of course not. My mum's on her way back and i needs to clean up, so i asked her to get me mince pork noodles as the queue is always long.

Me: Oh... So we can go for a second round? Hahaha...

Jamie: Don't be crazy... You better get going now, i don't want you to bump into my mum. I told her you are here to use the toilet only, now so long already. Wait she ask this ask that i still must find excuses.

Me: Alrite.. (Putting on my clothes and shorts)

Kisses Jamie on the cheeks before leaving

Me: Bye... Miss ya

Jamie: Bye...

Song!!! Haha... I love it... The excitment i had, the feeling and finally, the freedom!!! No commitments... Does the scandal with Jamie ends here? I thought so... But guess what? More scandalous acts and exciting moments will appear in the next part of the story. Stay tuned...

To be continued...

Old 16-01-2009, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Touché deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

long and solid... upped u lah... can't wait to know what else u could possibly do with her... waiting for more!
Old 16-01-2009, 03:32 AM
Samster

tat a wonderful one .. keep cuming bro..
Old 16-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

Part 8

Weeks after NYE countdown

Surprised that it took me so long before i strikes again? Well, i'm those kind of guys who will gets sick of a girl in just a short period of time. As i've already bonked her, there's not much urge in me to meeting her till i have more scandalous thoughts. But we do keep in touch thru msn with short chats everyday. *Don't want her to fall too deeply into me*

Till one day... (In msn)

"Jamie" Just sent you a nudge.

Me: Yes? How may i assist you?

Jamie: Shall we go out tomorrow?

Me: Huh? Go where? With Kelvin huh?

Jamie: I don't have lessons tomorrow and i've tickets to a musical drama @ esplanade. Kelvin's working tomorrow night.

Me: What? Musical drama? Haha... I don't think i will be able to appreciate that kind of art. Don't wanna waste your ticket.

Jamie: Well, treat it as accompanying me? If you have something you feels like doing in the day, i can accompany you. How about that?

Me: *Evil thoughts* Something i feels like doing? You sure you can accompany me?

Jamie: Yup! So how? What do you feel like doing?

Me: Alrite, how about going for a movie in the morning first?

Jamie: Movie in the morning? Sure... But who watches movie in the morning?

Me: Precisely, although its weekday, i won't want to crowd with students in the afternoon. After the movie we can chill and do other stuffs in town also right?

Jamie: Okiez...

Me: So i'll come pick you up at 9am. Don't be late.

Jamie: Orh... See you tomorrow...

For the info of the bros here, this is the last time i meets Jamie. A man must know when to retreat. lol... But just imagine, how much things can be done in a day...

To be continued...

Old 16-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

this let me think when i'm in sch days .. having sex in the cinema with my ex ..
that damm exticing .. at somewhere near beach road .
Old 16-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason28 View Post
this let me think when i'm in sch days .. having sex in the cinema with my ex ..
that damm exticing .. at somewhere near beach road .

Wah, u damn active ya... I just posted only and u replied already... You really camping here ya... haha... Thanks for ur support!!!

Old 16-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast_ID View Post
Wah, u damn active ya... I just posted only and u replied already... You really camping here ya... haha... Thanks for ur support!!!
haha.. told you liao ..
i really camp here n there ..

story is letting me into fantsry..

more more ..
Old 16-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

Part 9

It was a Tuesday morning, 9am

I arrived at Jamie's house with my dad's Lexus Rx300. Jamie was already waiting at her void deck. (That's a good day to start with, i hates to wait for girls.)

Me: Hi, Good morning... You are on time...

Jamie: Good morning, you said don't be late yesterday right?

Me: Good good... Let's go to Marina Square for movie...

Jamie: Sure..

Upon arrival, i scanned through the movie list and chose the earliest available which is a english movie @ 10.50am. Seats selected on the last roll. We went for breakfast at macdonalds before the show start. After breakfast, i checked out with the counter and see if there are other people watching the movie. Well done!!! Who the hells watches such stupid movie early in the morning on a weekday? Haha...

10.35am - Enters the cinema

Me: Jamie, you said yesterday that you will accompany me to do the things i wants to do right?

Jamie: Ain't i doing so now?

Me: Of course not...

Jamie: Then? You mean you got other things to do after the show is it?

Me: No lah... Can you blow me now?

Jamie: What?! I think you're really crazy... This is public you know?

Me: Come on... There's nobody around and we are on the last roll... Even if there are people entering, they will enter from the front and we can see them right? Don't forget what you promised me yesterday...

Jamie: ......

Me: (Unzips myself and exposes my dick thru the hole of my boxer and guiding Jamie's head to my dick)

Jamie: You better pay attention to the entrance.

Me: Do it slowly... Lick it first... Like how you eats an ice cream... Sssssss.....

The light of the cinema dims down and advertisements starts. Jamie is still licking my dickhead. Shiok! Suddenly, a couple enters from the front. I didn't stop Jamie as it's quite impossible for the couple to see what we are doing under such lightings. They bought seats like 5 rolls away from us. The feeling is so good, the aircon of the cinema, the comfortable seat and a dick licking sensation. I fondles her breast as she starts to blow me.

Me: Not so fast... Slowly... No hurry... Ssssssss....

Jamie: Hmmm....

The movies starts and there are only us and the other couple in the cinema.

Me: Hey, starts already... Come, sit on my lap and watch the movie.

Jamie: But you havent cum yet...

Me: No worries, let's try something more exciting... Just sit on my laps...

Jamie: Okiez

Me: (Flipping up her skirt and pulling down her panties as she sits on my lap)

Jamie: Wei...

Me: SSsssshhhhhhh..... (Starts to massage and fingers her pussy)

Jamie: MMMMmmmm.... (She all wet by now)

Me: Come... ( Adjusting my position a bit and sticks my dick into her pussy)

Jamie: Aaaahhhh.... (With her hands covering her mouth and elbows on the front seat to keep her position)

Me: Come... Move it... Up and down... Aaaaahhhhh.... (With one hand to her breast while the other rubbing her pussy area)

The speed is too slow, it might take ages for me to cum. (Opens all the handles of the seats beside us.*Couple Seats*) I placed her lying down and starts to fucks her in missionary position while sucking her nipples. She was trying to hold back her moans as much as she can. But it seems like those pails with holes, leaking here and there. Haha, luckily the sound from the movie can cover her moans.

It's the first time i'm fucking with my shirt and jeans on... lol

After a fierce fight, i'm finally cumming... I stood up and went over to Jamie's face and once again, i cummed in her mouth and she sucked me clean... Song ah!!!

Nothing much to clean up thou, we continues with our movie... As expected, nobody discovered our act...

To be continued...

Old 16-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
Maximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to behold

Camped here liao...

"Those who don't learn from HISTORY are condemned to repeat it!"

New Online Game Gangster City:- <<Addictive RPG>>

Stephanie's Sexposure
Old 17-01-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Very gd one...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1