The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A few good years

Kinda surprised it ended. The ending is unlike bro PL previous works where the MC will scheme and plot for revenge. But nonetheless I enjoyed it and my fav part is the xmas party. Looking forward to more works and dun let us wait for so long again for the next blockbuster. Lol
Old 28-09-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3109 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Nice story but feel that it ended quite abruptly...thought that you might plot to seek revenge on the stepfather...ended up he goes scotfree...
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Kinda surprised it ended. The ending is unlike bro PL previous works where the MC will scheme and plot for revenge. But nonetheless I enjoyed it and my fav part is the xmas party. Looking forward to more works and dun let us wait for so long again for the next blockbuster. Lol

Someone shared this story with me and he showed me the videos.

So this is mostly a real story with some changes I made to make it more interesting but since it is not my story, there is no revenge.

My upcoming next story is also shared by someone else and will also have some abrupt endings because that's what it was.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 28-09-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post

So this is mostly a real story with some changes I made to make it more interesting but since it is not my story, there is no revenge.

My upcoming next story is also shared by someone else and will also have some abrupt endings because that's what it was.
Admirable.. to be able to capture someone else's story in writing.. to have the privilege to look at the vids and put jnto writing.

I wish im that mechanical with words.

When the wife came out in the lingerie, what happened next ? Sharable ?
Old 28-09-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

I'll leave it to your imagination.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 28-09-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
winniepeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post

Look forward to your next story bro!
Old 28-09-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

While Lim could be considered horny, he never planned to fxxx Nancy. Think about it, if TS plot was successful and the video was shown to his mom, what would she think of Nancy as a potential daughter in law?
Wearing something skimpy, sleeping in the day with for not shut? Worst, if Lim were to show the mom his footage of how Nancy reacted to his touching?
In real life, can this happen for real? Honestly, I don't think I can be like TS.
Very good story though. Thanks TS.
Old 28-09-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
While Lim could be considered horny, he never planned to fxxx Nancy. Think about it, if TS plot was successful and the video was shown to his mom, what would she think of Nancy as a potential daughter in law?
Wearing something skimpy, sleeping in the day with for not shut? Worst, if Lim were to show the mom his footage of how Nancy reacted to his touching?
In real life, can this happen for real? Honestly, I don't think I can be like TS.
Very good story though. Thanks TS.
actually I am not related to Nancy....

Old 29-09-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

very good buildup

damn good climax with robb and lim but somehow i yearn for more juicy parts with wendy and the ex gf part with terry

look forward to ts next story!
Old 29-09-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
very good buildup

damn good climax with robb and lim but somehow i yearn for more juicy parts with wendy and the ex gf part with terry

look forward to ts next story!
I yearn for gangbang at the chalet with Nancy and Kathy. Lol
Old 29-09-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe I’m sick, I was hoping the stepdad fuck Nancy in the ass
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1