The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A test of endurance

My girl is in China and her 闺蜜is coming here. Asked me to take care of her.

She is the type that can up one and it is going to be a test of endurance , hence the title.

What would you do, knowing whatever happens will be made known to my girl in China?

Don’t ask me for contact. Not sharing as going to be hard to explain…
Old 24-10-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1426 / Power: 14
sfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud of
Re: A test of endurance

why not i up for you then let you know
Old 25-10-2023, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 15
MachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud of

So, if you do the bestie, bestie will tell gf ?
will gf still want bestie after ?
Old 25-10-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Bestie wat cup size ? If bigger than prettier just up her lah … drop yr gf and take her as your gf … before she finds out, have affair with the bestie lah
Old 25-10-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just go ahead bro
I don't think her 闺蜜 will tell her tat she had sex with her BF unless she wanted to break off as 闺蜜
Or both 闺蜜 r into 3some with u
If yr GF know her 闺蜜 is easy to up type she is giving u a chance to take care of her 肥水不流外人田
Old 25-10-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 14
HiJack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHiJack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHiJack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the gf dont know her best friend can up ?
or best friend got hint to you can up ?
Old 25-10-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCCKING View Post
What would you do, knowing whatever happens will be made known to my girl in China?
Follow SBF motto.. fuck 1st, talk later. u noob..
Old 10-11-2023, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heng ah… did not up her…. Send her back in one piece… turn out it’s a test for me by my girl… phew
Old 10-11-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 15
Ellipses is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEllipses is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEllipses is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEllipses is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEllipses is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
turn out it’s a test for me by my girl… phew
Heng ?

Sighs....I have nothing good to say.
Which says more than enough.
Old 10-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1426 / Power: 14
sfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Heng ah… did not up her…. Send her back in one piece… turn out it’s a test for me by my girl… phew
i could have test drive for you
Old 11-11-2023, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thread ended in one page.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 11-11-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

your gf is ah tiong? if yes just go for it!
Old 11-11-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Maybe Yr gf like MMF or MFF , but it never happened
Old 11-11-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 14
Cedrix is one of the Best!Cedrix is one of the Best!Cedrix is one of the Best!

Your gf test you like that you no reaction beside heng ah ?
Old 11-11-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Many of us would have paid her for her services here. Once she accepts payment, she has no reason to tell on you. Because if she tell on you, she would be admitting she slept with guys for money. This kind of test is stupid. It doesn't mean you will be faithful to her in future.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1