The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2024, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Youshallconquer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Addicted to cheating?

Have been a silent reader for around 8 years. Not gonna lie, benefited a lot from here since my poly days. However, as I reached the age of settling down and getting married. I find myself cheating over and over again. If you ask me if I’m happy with my rs? Yes I am, just not sexually, over and over again I would have the urge to find another source to vent my sexual desires. The excitement of finding someone compatible on bed, the feeling of surprise everytime a new woman does something new to you.

Ngl, from tinder, tantan, wechat and platform like this. Idk if it’s pure luck but I met various woman. Yes I’m honest that I’m not single from start. Met young ladies, matured ladies, locals, PRC, Philippines , Thailand, Vietnam, single, attached, married. It’s been a wild ride and 8 years of sex. I’ve been extremely cautious btw, never once raw with anyone. If anyone were to experience this you would know, sex with someone out there is never the same as your own partner. It’s always more exciting not cause of cheating. But cause you can legit share your sexual desires with them. Like FFM, place to have sex etc. they wouldn’t judge your sexual desires unlike your own partner as close or loving, there’s still a part of your desires hidden deep within.

I’ve been really wanting to cut down and stopped FL and ML for 2 years. Once in awhile I’ll login to these platform to swipe or chat to kill boredom when I’m free. And ALWAYS, there’s always an opportunity to cheat. Curb myself a few times but that devil in me just couldn’t subside. Recently just matched a lady on tinder and she’s married. Share with her my thoughts. Next moment, we were at a dayuse hotel screwing the fuck out of our brains. There’s a part of me telling me to stop, another part in me telling me. YOLO. Just go. And yes, once again, I’m cheating with a lady whom is all ready to fulfill all my sexual desires.

What are your thoughts! Share and see if it’s just me alright.
Old 15-02-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all
Re: Addicted to cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youshallconquer View Post
Have been a silent reader for around 8 years. Not gonna lie, benefited a lot from here since my poly days. However, as I reached the age of settling down and getting married. I find myself cheating over and over again. If you ask me if I’m happy with my rs? Yes I am, just not sexually, over and over again I would have the urge to find another source to vent my sexual desires. The excitement of finding someone compatible on bed, the feeling of surprise everytime a new woman does something new to you.

Ngl, from tinder, tantan, wechat and platform like this. Idk if it’s pure luck but I met various woman. Yes I’m honest that I’m not single from start. Met young ladies, matured ladies, locals, PRC, Philippines , Thailand, Vietnam, single, attached, married. It’s been a wild ride and 8 years of sex. I’ve been extremely cautious btw, never once raw with anyone. If anyone were to experience this you would know, sex with someone out there is never the same as your own partner. It’s always more exciting not cause of cheating. But cause you can legit share your sexual desires with them. Like FFM, place to have sex etc. they wouldn’t judge your sexual desires unlike your own partner as close or loving, there’s still a part of your desires hidden deep within.

I’ve been really wanting to cut down and stopped FL and ML for 2 years. Once in awhile I’ll login to these platform to swipe or chat to kill boredom when I’m free. And ALWAYS, there’s always an opportunity to cheat. Curb myself a few times but that devil in me just couldn’t subside. Recently just matched a lady on tinder and she’s married. Share with her my thoughts. Next moment, we were at a dayuse hotel screwing the fuck out of our brains. There’s a part of me telling me to stop, another part in me telling me. YOLO. Just go. And yes, once again, I’m cheating with a lady whom is all ready to fulfill all my sexual desires.

Hi TS

You are so right on this "The excitement of finding someone compatible on bed, the feeling of surprise everytime a new woman does something new to you."

Likewise, i am alway try lookout for new hookups if possible, though not as easy as I age, and somehow it's harder to hookup compared to the past.

The fact that i'm married mean i cant post my face pic on the dating apps mean my chances are reduced though not impossible.

Do share more of your stories
Old 15-02-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

When you are having the time of your life, it’s impossible to stop. Best is don’t start in the first place.
Old 15-02-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:

How you post your photos in dating apps since u r married?
Old 15-02-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!

Read as per signature.
Old 15-02-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
How you post your photos in dating apps since u r married?
This is something I am also interested in knowing
Old 15-02-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Don't bother stopping. It's like having a chest code to a game and when you use it, no one can beat you. There will be days you can play without it but when you meet an opponent that you cannot beat, you'll auto use the cheat code.

Today one of my girls told me she's marrying a Singaporean so that not only she has a better life, but she would be free during the day to come meet me for sex. But she says he's a boring guy and she's not sure if she wants to settle with him (she has an ex husband back in Indonesia).

I told her, love, sex, companionship, best friend, all can come from different guys. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

See it this way, at least now if your wife stops giving you sex, you won't be dry for long. My wife has been fantastic and I wish we didn't stop but truth is, I also don't mind it since now, I don't depend on her for sex.

Just the maid comes to my place, I will fuck her twice in a morning. I don't think I'll ever be able to fuck one girl so often before she complains her pussy is too sore.

Marry but cover all your tracks. Most importantly, a good family, good wife, good kids is what you want, then go ahead and build one.
Old 16-02-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

YOLO - you only live once.
Old 16-02-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, u only live once.. so don't live it like a moron who risk family, career etc etc for a pussy.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:48 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whazzzup View Post
Read as per signature.
Thanks for upping, up you back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-02-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

As much as i believe i was happy in a r/s with my partner i also find myself eating outside. FL/ML/Dating apps
Those ladies are to fill the void of not getting enough sex/attention from my own partner, to kill boredom and i also enjoy the fun of picking girls up.
Now that i am older and wiser, i honesty think that I don't need a partner to feel happy.
Strive to be this way where you happiness depends on yourself and soon you will realise you do not need to be with your partner that cannot accept all your darkest secret and you cannot be yourself.
For my next r/s it has to be with someone that i can be fully transparent with and if she can't takes it then i would rather be alone, no cheating needed.
Old 16-02-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
As much as i believe i was happy in a r/s with my partner i also find myself eating outside. FL/ML/Dating apps
Those ladies are to fill the void of not getting enough sex/attention from my own partner, to kill boredom and i also enjoy the fun of picking girls up.
Now that i am older and wiser, i honesty think that I don't need a partner to feel happy.
Strive to be this way where you happiness depends on yourself and soon you will realise you do not need to be with your partner that cannot accept all your darkest secret and you cannot be yourself.
For my next r/s it has to be with someone that i can be fully transparent with and if she can't takes it then i would rather be alone, no cheating needed.
cheers bro. btw curious, you got kids?
Old 16-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
cheers bro. btw curious, you got kids?
No kids bro, thankfully I still got options.
I am not even married but i am engaged with my partner, hence having this huge realisation now its a blessing to be honest.
Old 16-02-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 14
Loff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You're addicted to sex, or sex with as many women as you can, cheating is just a side effect if you are attached or married.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Youshallconquer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry everyone, was pretty caught up. Thanks for sharing and letting me know I’m not the only one. Regarding the most common questions, i do not upload my personal image and I also do not send them even after chatting. Well apparently it do works but you gotta sound confident. Tbh, I do work out and still pretty in shape so on this part I believe during meet up shouldn’t be a problem. But don’t get me wrong, I’m not some handsome chap. I’ll say mediocre?

I have spoken to some of my hookups that are married. It seems that it happens on the ladies side too. The recent one had almost similar feelings which I had. Hence we clicked from the start. No matter how much love for our partner, entering a new pussy/receiving a new dick is a hell lot of difference. The excitement of new exciting sex life. Of course, there are time we fuck up too. Meeting dead fish, that’s the time where it gets abit tiring with the training sessions.

Trying my best to curb, but this addiction just gets higher and higher. I try to keep all my hookups exclusive. Just chapters of life satisfying each other sexual desires within them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1