The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Curtain partition but everything is on the menu?!

I state upfront first, I am open to exchange of contacts for natural big boobs ML, preferably offering full service. Don't pluck one off the massage dome and exchange with me.

Bros can either treat this FR as a warning or something you fancy.

Went past this newly opened joint that looks really bright and spacious from the exterior. Full glass panels from floor to ceiling at the exterior, only the bottom half is covered with opaque stickers. So you can literally see the inside of the spa from outside.

This joint clearly only have curtains as partitions and I hesitated a bit to go in but I was encouraged by the neon light signboard, a confidence booster that monkey business can happen inside.

Entered the very brightly lit shop, girl not in uniform seated at the counter. Asked for a 30 minute session to test water - $30.

Led me to one of the curtain partitioned room. This spa is opened around 1 month, everything is nice and fresh.

Only 2 girls were on duty, I asked to look at the other girl, both actually CMI in terms of looks and figure. Since I was already inside, may as well see what happens.

Location: 6/10 many buses passing through the road but this place is right in between 2 train stations, a bit difficult to access. Drivers may have problems parking their cars, unless you park inside the nearby "shopping mall" that sells almost nothing, where you can get plenty of "action" on the top floor. (very big hint already where is this place)
Room: 7/10 new, spacious, but lack privacy since all rooms are curtain partitioned. I think it is a new rule that they cannot construct walled rooms. They have no shower room, be warned.

ML I tried was called Cai Hong (aka rainbow).
Origin: China, guangxi
Looks: 3/10 the only good thing I can say, is that she is not old, otherwise, not lookable
Figure:2/10 she is skinny and petite, flat on the front, flat on the back, like most locals
Boobs: 2/10 A cup, natural
Massage: 5/10 she learnt a bit of TCM before but I don't think her massage is good.

No disposable pants given, I was naked, so it was a good sign of things to come. A bit of teasing during massage. Turned over and after a while, she popped the question.

Opted for HJ because her figure and face not my liking at all. Applied oil and started her work. She is really a novice, cannot do a proper HJ. Even how she positioned her hands to slide up and down looked awkward.

Out of curiosity, I asked if she could blow me, she said yes. I asked without condom? She replied cannot, must wear condom and blow. It piqued my interest further... that means FJ also on the menu? She sheepishly said yes.

First time I hear curtain partition joint that can do FJ.

Her rates:
$50 - HJ
$120 - capped BJ
$150 - FJ

I told her except for HJ, the other services are way off market rate. I educated her on the correct market rates.

HJ: 6/10 she really too fresh, had to guide her. But she allowed auto roam and sucking of her nipples. She was on her period, so I did not attempt to establish 4G connection.
Attitude: 8/10 no complaints

Damage: $30 + $50

There are many better options in that area. Within a 400m radius, there are easily 15 other shops that offer something special.

But for bros who are into the thrill of bonking ML in a curtain partitioned room, maybe you would like it.
Old 29-10-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wasabi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I state upfront first, I am open to exchange of contacts for natural big boobs ML, preferably offering full service. Don't pluck one off the massage dome and exchange with me.

Went past this newly opened joint that looks really bright and spacious from the exterior. Full glass panels from floor to ceiling at the exterior, only the bottom half is covered with opaque stickers. So you can literally see the inside of the spa from outside.

This joint clearly only have curtains as partitions and I hesitated a bit to go in but I was encouraged by the neon light signboard, a confidence booster that monkey business can happen inside.

Entered the very brightly lit shop, girl not in uniform seated at the counter. Asked for a 30 minute session to test water - $30.

Led me to one of the curtain partitioned room. This spa is opened around 1 month, everything is nice and fresh.

Only 2 girls were on duty, I asked to look at the other girl, both actually CMI in terms of looks and figure. Since I was already inside, may as well see what happens.

Location: 6/10 many buses passing through the road but this place is right in between 2 train stations, a bit difficult to access. Drivers may have problems parking their cars, unless you park inside the nearby "shopping mall" that sells almost nothing, where you can get plenty of "action" on the top floor. (very big hint already where is this place)
Room: 7/10 new, spacious, but lack privacy since all rooms are curtain partitioned. I think it is a new rule that they cannot construct walled rooms. They have no shower room, be warned.

Looks: 3/10 the only good thing I can say, is that she is not old, otherwise, not lookable
Figure:2/10 she is skinny and petite, flat on the front, flat on the back, like most locals
Massage: 5/10 she learnt a bit of TCM before but I don't think her massage is good.

No disposable pants given, I was naked, so it was a good sign of things to come. A bit of teasing during massage. Turned over and after a while, she popped the question.

Opted for HJ because her figure and face not my liking at all. Applied oil and started her work. She is really a novice, cannot do a proper HJ. Even how she positioned her hands to slide up and down looked awkward.

Out of curiosity, I asked if she could blow me, she said yes. I asked without condom? She replied cannot, must wear condom and blow. It piqued my interest further... that means FJ also on the menu? She sheepishly said yes.

Her rates:
$50 - HJ
$120 - capped BJ
$150 - FJ

I told her except for HJ, the other services are way off market rate. I educated her on the correct market rates.

HJ: 6/10 she really too fresh, had to guide her. But she allowed auto roam and sucking of her nipples. She was on her period, so I did not attempt to establish 4G connection.

There are many better options in that area. Within a 400m radius, there are easily 15 other shops that offer something special.

But for bros who are into the thrill of bonking ML in a curtain partitioned room, maybe you would like it.
About over price for bj and fj but thanks for sharing.
Old 31-10-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: Curtain partition but everything is on the menu?!

Quote:

You want to exchange this for big boobs?
Old 31-10-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Re: Curtain partition but everything is on the menu?!

nearby my area also had a new shop with only curtain. inside got 2 milf auntie without uniform. tempted to try but too much human traffic at that area.

Last edited by wantedbryan; 31-10-2019 at 01:53 PM.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

The description reminds me of a shop with axs machine just outside the main door. Can hear foot steps while having action
Old 31-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40508 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

10 years ago most places blossom with all this kind of curtain only F shop even HDB boom shelter .... all action happening even can hear next curtain compartment conv clearly and sound effect gone r the days ... so easy access no matter where u stay ... full action 80 to 100 for 1 full hour

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 31-10-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
nearby my area also had a new shop with only curtain. inside got 2 milf auntie without uniform. tempted to try but too much human traffic at that area.
Bro wantedbryan, upped you with my humble points... cheers!
Old 31-10-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Her rates:
$50 - HJ
$120 - capped BJ
$150 - FJ

Did you manage to see how the other lady look like... the lady you mentioned I had try b4.when I pass by the shop last 2 week and I did hear rocking sound from the other side of the curtain..
Old 31-10-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
You want to exchange this for big boobs?
Haha, some bros may like small boobs but encountered big boobs before that can exchange. Some bros like me like big boobs but encountered small ones can share with those who like small ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
The description reminds me of a shop with axs machine just outside the main door. Can hear foot steps while having action
I don’t think this shop has AXS outside. Should be different shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
10 years ago most places blossom with all this kind of curtain only F shop even HDB boom shelter .... all action happening even can hear next curtain compartment conv clearly and sound effect gone r the days ... so easy access no matter where u stay ... full action 80 to 100 for 1 full hour
Yes. Gone were the days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Did you manage to see how the other lady look like... the lady you mentioned I had try b4.when I pass by the shop last 2 week and I did hear rocking sound from the other side of the curtain..
The other lady is not a looker too. Maybe also A/B cup. Slightly plump.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro wantedbryan, upped you with my humble points... cheers!
up you +23

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 02-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Not my intention to boast or bullsh*t.

I am just sharing what I encountered. Bros can treat it as an option if they are nearby or they can know to avoid this place.

Getting zapped for funny reasons due to this thread but there are also bros who tried and enjoyed the experience.
Old 04-11-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Actually quite interesting. Last time I remember this Chinatown massage shop. I was massaging when another bro is fucking his ML next door. Very kinky to hear the sexy and loud moan. My masseur got so horny and say that her bottom is burning. Just nice bang her hard and without mercy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1