The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deepthoughts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good OKT Contact

I am a based in BKK for a while now and can't seem to find the real good quality girls. Was wondering if anyone here know a good OKT contact. Money not a problem. Looking for the likes of real models and actresses.
Old 20-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Good OKT Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepthoughts View Post
I am a based in BKK for a while now and can't seem to find the real good quality girls. Was wondering if anyone here know a good OKT contact. Money not a problem. Looking for the likes of real models and actresses.
Since u are based in BKK,go to as many MP as possible and collect the contact nos of PPS/MMS.
Old 24-08-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Spend some time & $$$, Tackle those Uni Girl
Old 24-08-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It really depends on how you define "good quality" girls bro....very good fuck? or look very chio but cannot french, cannot lick etc? Or average looks but since long time no sex, gets wet really easily and really submissive? Or those sultier, naughtier ones who will do things that make even grown men blush? hahaha

I had my best fucks actually in SG (FL) and in BKK agg. Thermae also. Can pick up young, inexperienced girls who get wet very easily and once their inner horniness is unleashed - oh boy. hahaha
Old 24-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of

Browse through and you can find alot in here and also international thread.

I have try Tonybkk and his service and girl are good.

but you have to try to confirm.

Enjoy... I envy you can stay there.

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 24-08-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
It really depends on how you define "good quality" girls bro....very good fuck? or look very chio but cannot french, cannot lick etc? Or average looks but since long time no sex, gets wet really easily and really submissive? Or those sultier, naughtier ones who will do things that make even grown men blush? hahaha

I had my best fucks actually in SG (FL) and in BKK agg. Thermae also. Can pick up young, inexperienced girls who get wet very easily and once their inner horniness is unleashed - oh boy. hahaha
thermae any time also have or only late nights?
Old 02-09-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wildthaigirls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Line id: wildthaigirls
Old 02-09-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
It really depends on how you define "good quality" girls bro....

Agree that Thermae has lots of choices-syts or milf, OL or Kawaii looks, some experienced and others inexperienced, some shy but others agressive. Was there last night and the place was packed with both girls and customers. Chatted with some of the girls and they said business not that fantastic because too many girls and too many customers just there to look see. There were the ang pai ones that were often taken a few minutes after returning from upstairs.

Std price quoted 2.5/5k for ST/LT. Chatted with the prettier ones and they state price non-negotiable. Also most only do ST. But there were a couple that agreed to LT but with conditions, like only 2 shots or need to go back by certain timings.

Asked some of them where they usually go after Thermae and answer was Insanity or Scratchdog. So if all else fails, can try these places too.
Old 15-09-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
BKBkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For actresses , go to TV 3 and TV 7 na
nah suai suai, tua dee dee, nom yai yai, peng mak duai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1