The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Where's a good place to get affordable STD screening in Chiangmai?
I have no symptoms, just wanted to check.
Got offered packages THB 4000-10000.
Damn ex.
Thanks in advance.
Old 06-01-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 2
sammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For good English speaking one, try line id @Prepbycwc

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Where's a good place to get affordable STD screening in Chiangmai?
I have no symptoms, just wanted to check.
Got offered packages THB 4000-10000.
Damn ex.
Thanks in advance.
Old 26-01-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ayyylmao126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time in chiangmai and travelled solo. Not too good at doing reviews so sentencing,paragraphing might be a little off.

Stayed in nimman so decided to try out loverspa.
Went at 3pm and around 7 girls available.
There are 3 tiers here and FS are 2.3,2.5 and 4k respectively. Settled for the mid tier.
choose from iPad and the girl will bring you to the room. As for the girl's looks, 20% different from photo but I'll give her a 6.5/10 and when smile a 7/10. Massage was trash but I wasn't expecting much. I can speak Thai moderately so communication no issue. Service was pretty good and I got to admit I'm a fast shooter so after I was done, just lay down and chat. After fooling around abit, I was ready and the girl gave me a BJ.

This is where I need some advice. Usually what's the tip for additional shot? I tipped 300 and all in all paid 2.8k for 2s.

Aside from massage, I checked out some bars at nimman soi 6 that were pretty happening. Went to living@nimman and after that went to aura. Vibes were pretty chill and I wasn't really hunting.
Old 14-02-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lishapi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayyylmao126 View Post
First time in chiangmai and travelled solo. Not too good at doing reviews so sentencing,paragraphing might be a little off.

There are 3 tiers here and FS are 2.3,2.5 and 4k respectively. Settled for the mid tier.
choose from iPad and the girl will bring you to the room. As for the girl's looks, 20% different from photo but I'll give her a 6.5/10 and when smile a 7/10. Massage was trash but I wasn't expecting much. I can speak Thai moderately so communication no issue. Service was pretty good and I got to admit I'm a fast shooter so after I was done, just lay down and chat. After fooling around abit, I was ready and the girl gave me a BJ.

This is where I need some advice. Usually what's the tip for additional shot? I tipped 300 and all in all paid 2.8k for 2s.

Aside from massage, I checked out some bars at nimman soi 6 that were pretty happening. Went to living@nimman and after that went to aura. Vibes were pretty chill and I wasn't really hunting.
Hey, how was the trip in general? Will be flying solo to Chiangmai soon. Any good contacts? I have yet to book my hotel and good recommendations? Looking to pick up girls from bar, or is there an outcall service?
Old 14-02-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ayyylmao126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lishapi View Post
Hey, how was the trip in general? Will be flying solo to Chiangmai soon. Any good contacts? I have yet to book my hotel and good recommendations? Looking to pick up girls from bar, or is there an outcall service?
Very laid-back vibe in cnx. Much different from Bangkok.

Hotels
I went for 5 days 4 nights and stay at nimman area mostly. R1 nimman 2 nights and hotel Mayu 2 nights. R1 nimman is a little off the main road and gotta 5 mins walk in. The room was spacious but toilet a little small. 3 mins walk to tawandang/infinity. Can walk to warm up cafe in 10-15 mins. Hotel mayu is right beside Maya lifestyle mall and it's fairly new so the rooms are nicer. In hindsight, maybe staying 2 days nimman and 2 days tha phae would be better. Most of the massages are near tha phae area.

Food
Nam Ngiao is something different! As for khao soi, I tried khao so-i which is pretty popular too but it's Japanese fusion so not really original. If staying nimman area, you can head to khao soi Mae sai, which is 10 mins walk from Maya mall.
Also tried northern tom yum gai which is much more flavourful than the normal tom yum in my opinion.
Nam prik ong and nam prik noom are chilli dips which are pretty popular in chiangmai too.
There's a pretty popular restaurant called ohkajhu which has many outlets in bkk,but started in cnx.

Massages
Only went to the nimman one as mentioned earlier but I added pinkxspa and dolp spa on wechat and the lineups are quite decent. Another bro shared a contact for an agent previously too. Didn't really explore much but lots of info in this thread.

Bars
I went to living@nimman, tawandang, Aura and warm up cafe. I heard tha Chang is quite fun too but didn't get the opportunity to go.

That's all that I can think of on the top of my head . Didn't really played around much as it wasn't really my priority. Hope this helps!
Old 19-02-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayyylmao126 View Post

Went Loverspa to take a look.. Price was as per bro mentioned, but selection was only about 5 girls. Chinchye choose 1 girl who smile smile... took the 2.5k package.. really basic service with shower, non-existence massage and boomboom.. Nevermind since just to experience then can compare apple to apple with my usual joint.

Ask the girl why only 5 girls, girl say Boss hold their payment and refuse to release full scared they run go work other place don't come back. Some girls rather forfeit their partial pay and went off. Now those stay still working bobian because heartpain their hard-earn money... Hear liao pity them but bobian... Sorry to say, this joint will be my 1st and last time...
Old 24-02-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
Went Loverspa to take a look.. Price was as per bro mentioned, but selection was only about 5 girls. Chinchye choose 1 girl who smile smile... took the 2.5k package.. really basic service with shower, non-existence massage and boomboom.. Nevermind since just to experience then can compare apple to apple with my usual joint.

Ask the girl why only 5 girls, girl say Boss hold their payment and refuse to release full scared they run go work other place don't come back. Some girls rather forfeit their partial pay and went off. Now those stay still working bobian because heartpain their hard-earn money... Hear liao pity them but bobian... Sorry to say, this joint will be my 1st and last time...
Received Bro's apologetic PM for my experience.. Don't worry, the problem doesn't lies with your FR, its the management of the Shop. Not the girl's fault also.. Who will give you sincere service if they know at the end of the day their hard earned money will be on never ending hold by their boss..

I've already told Bro i have personally boycott this shop due to the boss's doing. As the more we support this shop, the more money will be on hold and the girls will not have chance to move to a better environment. i'm definitely a Tiko, i know i'm not a Saint, but i despise those who prey on the weaker society level.

*These are all my personal views during PM with the Bro.. No hard feeling
Old 04-03-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
krisflyer94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Just ended a 4 night trip at CMA

TLDR: Beware of Friendly Thai Girls who wants to bring you along for after party. Google Valentine KTV and remember the look by hard, when brought there run as far as you can get.

First time in CMA. Very different from BKK, Grab is extremely quick to come except for one trip on sunday where i need to wait for 10 mins. Average trip around the city is 100 Baht +/-.

Review coming from someone who can't speak fluent thai and can only understand Simple Thai. Experience might be very different from someone who speak Thai fluently.

Very Chill-lax, slow pace not as rush as bkk.

Spa:

Dolphin (preferred) - A lot more in service, Spend time to ensure that what's advertised is served, Generally girls are young and good looking but as much as the wechat said no photoshop or edit, just deduct 30% from photo. Their Wechat and Line is extremely easy to find just google will do. Dmg: 3500 90mins

Miss Spa - A little further from the Chiang Mai Square but very near if you want to go Central Festival. Girls there serve local as well my group a few says best time ever, one said the girl abalone smell a little awful so mixed review. Dmg : 3000 60mins

Party:

If you want to boost your ego by thinking you have the skills to hook up as easy as BKK then skip party in CMA. It's not like BKK where theres a lot of FL hidden in the club for you to explore. Local Club is generally patronised by their university students and they are not looking for any hook up at first night.

Party in CMA is a lot different as compared to BKK. Club in general start to have their guest arriving way pass 12am.

Infinity (Weekday) - Reached at 10pm become the only customer there, served Martell but no Johnny Walker. Dancefloor open at 12am but it's still empty when we sua diu to Spicy at 1245am. Ended up listening to Thai Live Music while there.

Spicy (Weekday) - Typical Club for White People. Packed from 1am onwards. Toilet is filled with White People who smoke Weed, International Music. From time to time will see China and Korean Visitors. Black Label is served there

Differ (Weekday) - As mentioned by more experience Samster, Local club with local customer, top of the line drink there is Red Label at 1k Baht. Locals ride to there on their motorcycle, if you see a lot of motor at the entrance then you know there will be a lot of customers. Local Thai EDM with some international songs in between. Live music before EDM at 12am. Friendly girls but they are there for some fun and nothing else.

Sound Up (Weekend) - Open till 4am while Google put close at 2am. Patrons start coming at 1am onwards. Only Club that play Chinese Song, Seen some China VIP customers where manager personally, dont need to wonder what are this chinese people doing there - Very near to KK. English and Chinese EDM. Johnny Walker Gold Label served there.

Warm Up Cafe (Weekend) - Opposite Chiang Mai University and you know why it's packed. 3 Sections, Outdoor area, Indoor Live Music Area and Indoor Dance Floor. Arrived at 1130pm chiong to the dance floor and there's less than 5 tables left. Best atmosphere with very good looking thai and korean. English EDM music with a cute looking female DJ. Local are generally friendly but as senior Samster said, they are more affluent background so dont think you can have any outcome that you want.

It's also at Warm Up Cafe where we got scammed by the local "Customer". I understand there's many red flags when it happens but I am sharing to prevent more from being scammed again. Warm UP closes at 2.30am on Saturday, we were invited by Thai to go to another club where we can party till 6am. The thai nvr let us know the location and we follow her when she said she has order a Grab and we go together. We were brought to Valentine , the place looks like a Club but it's actually a KTV. Brought into the room and the scam start, the bill started piling up. We were asked to chose girl and when we refused they forced us to choose 2 girls from group. After seeing how forceful the worker there is , we ask for the bill 15 mins after we went in and were charged 15k Baht from a bottle of Gold Label at 3.9K. a few evil looking buff man was there when the bill is being tabulated. Foot the bill and asked for a grab to chiong back to hotel.

Called MFA and they advised us to go to police station to report, hotel reception advised us to go to Mueang Chiang Mai Police Station.
* Please bring as many guys with you to the police station*

Once we arrived at the police station, once the policeman heard Valentine KTV, he nod his head and inform us he will ask for the KTV manager to come speak to us to settle this issue. Seems like the police is in close relation with Valentine KTV. The same person key in the bill is the same people who arrive at the police station. they brought us to a corner of the police station where we started negotiating the bill. Eventually we managed to get 7k Baht in return but we need to take a photo with Valentine Staff in order to take the money back. Police did nothing and just sit there play phone. Seems like we will get marked in CMA from now on. Imagine you go there alone and leave the police station while you nvr know if i will be the next people to scam call you. Eh Brother 你还记得我吗.

All in All CMA is a fun place, i hope to return maybe when i feel that my looks changed and can come back SG alive.

Last edited by krisflyer94; 05-03-2024 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisflyer94 View Post

TLDR: Beware of Friendly Thai Girls who wants to bring you along for after party. Google Valentine KTV and remember the look by hard, when brought there run as far as you can get.

First time in CMA. Very different from BKK, Grab is extremely quick to come except for one trip on sunday where i need to wait for 10 mins. Average trip around the city is 100 Baht +/-.

Review coming from someone who can't speak fluent thai and can only understand Simple Thai. Experience might be very different from someone who speak Thai fluently.

Spa:

Dolphin (preferred) - A lot more in service, Spend time to ensure that what's advertised is served, Generally girls are young and good looking but as much as the wechat said no photoshop or edit, just deduct 30% from photo. Their Wechat and Line is extremely easy to find just google will do. Dmg: 4500 90mins

Miss Spa - A little further from the Chiang Mai Square but very near if you want to go Central Festival. Girls there serve local as well my group a few says best time ever, one said the girl abalone smell a little awful so mixed review. Dmg : 3000 60mins

Party:

If you want to boost your ego by thinking you have the skills to hook up as easy as BKK then skip party in CMA. It's not like BKK where theres a lot of FL hidden in the club for you to explore. Local Club is generally patronised by their university students and they are not looking for any hook up at first night.

Party in CMA is a lot different as compared to BKK. Club in general start to have their guest arriving way pass 12am.

Infinity (Weekday) - Reached at 10pm become the only customer there, served Martell but no Johnny Walker. Dancefloor open at 12am but it's still empty when we sua diu to Spicy at 1245am. Ended up listening to Thai Live Music while there.

Spicy (Weekday) - Typical Club for White People. Packed from 1am onwards. Toilet is filled with White People who smoke Weed, International Music. From time to time will see China and Korean Visitors. Black Label is served there

Differ (Weekday) - As mentioned by more experience Samster, Local club with local customer, top of the line drink there is Red Label at 1k Baht. Locals ride to there on their motorcycle, if you see a lot of motor at the entrance then you know there will be a lot of customers. Local Thai EDM with some international songs in between. Live music before EDM at 12am. Friendly girls but they are there for some fun and nothing else.

Sound Up (Weekend) - Open till 4am while Google put close at 2am. Patrons start coming at 1am onwards. Only Club that play Chinese Song, Seen some China VIP customers where manager personally, dont need to wonder what are this chinese people doing there - Very near to KK. English and Chinese EDM. Johnny Walker Gold Label served there.

Warm Up Cafe (Weekend) - Opposite Chiang Mai University and you know why it's packed. 3 Sections, Outdoor area, Indoor Live Music Area and Indoor Dance Floor. Arrived at 1130pm chiong to the dance floor and there's less than 5 tables left. Best atmosphere with very good looking thai and korean. English EDM music with a cute looking female DJ. Local are generally friendly but as senior Samster said, they are more affluent background so dont think you can have any outcome that you want.

It's also at Warm Up Cafe where we got scammed by the local "Customer". I understand there's many red flags when it happens but I am sharing to prevent more from being scammed again. Warm UP closes at 2.30am on Saturday, we were invited by Thai to go to another club where we can party till 6am. The thai nvr let us know the location and we follow her when she said she has order a Grab and we go together. We were brought to Valentine , the place looks like a Club but it's actually a KTV. Brought into the room and the scam start, the bill started piling up. We were asked to chose girl and when we refused they forced us to choose 2 girls from group. After seeing how forceful the worker there is , we ask for the bill 15 mins after we went in and were charged 15k Baht from a bottle of Gold Label at 3.9K. a few evil looking buff man was there when the bill is being tabulated. Foot the bill and asked for a grab to chiong back to hotel.

Called MFA and they advised us to go to police station to report, hotel reception advised us to go to Mueang Chiang Mai Police Station.

Once we arrived at the police station, once the policeman heard Valentine KTV, he nod his head and inform us he will ask for the KTV manager to come speak to us to settle this issue. Seems like the police is in close relation with Valentine KTV. The same person key in the bill is the same people who arrive at the police station. they brought us to a corner of the police station where we started negotiating the bill. Eventually we managed to get 7k Baht in return but we need to take a photo with Valentine Staff in order to take the money back. Police did nothing and just sit there play phone. Seems like we will get marked in CMA from now on. Imagine you go there alone and leave the police station while you nvr know if i will be the next people to scam call you. Eh Brother 你还记得我吗.

All in All CMA is a fun place, i hope to return maybe when i feel that my looks changed and can come back SG alive.
This is when you never have enough time to read up previous messages in this CM thread.. Already warned many not to think that ownself is handsome chap as new scams are those KTVs releasing those girls to find their own preys in clubs and bring back to slaughter. Names of those KTVs are also written in the thread as a warning.. Also have other samsters post a website for info and enquires in CM with warnings about those SCAMs...

And if as a regular at Dolphin, Price for 60mins is 2500/1shot and 90mins is always at 3500/2shots. Not sure if you type wrong or not. Because i never see their menu have 4500baht package before.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisflyer94 View Post

Very sad to see fellow Singaporeans especially samsters get scammed in Chiang Mai. But seriously there are alot of infos about those scams in the thread already. I personally had 2 friends who act smart follow tuktuk and got scammed 30k baht for 1 hour of fun. In the end called me to go down to clear shit for him.

That's when i wrote in the thread to warn others about this kind of scams. These kind of shops pay alot of protection money to their MaTa to close 1 eyes. Unless you are influential or know people, if not no use.. This is Amazing Thailand!!

Spa:

Dolphin (preferred) - A lot more in service, Spend time to ensure that what's advertised is served, Generally girls are young and good looking but as much as the wechat said no photoshop or edit, just deduct 30% from photo. Their Wechat and Line is extremely easy to find just google will do. Dmg: 3500 90mins

Party:

Very sad to see fellow Singaporeans especially samsters get scammed in Chiang Mai. But seriously there are alot of infos about those scams in the thread already. I personally had 2 friends who act smart follow tuktuk and got scammed 30k baht for 1 hour of fun. In the end called me to go down to clear shit for him.

That's when i wrote in the thread to warn others about this kind of scams. These kind of shops pay alot of protection money to their MaTa to close 1 eyes. Unless you are influential or know people, if not no use.. This is Amazing Thailand!!
Old 22-03-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Duatao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never go ktv in chiang mai haha unless you know the local ones that cost 150 thb and girls only 400 thb an hour hehe
Old 26-03-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
xijodoy65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

there many hot chick
Old 26-03-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duatao99 View Post
Never go ktv in chiang mai haha unless you know the local ones that cost 150 thb and girls only 400 thb an hour hehe
I always go CM Local Ktvs.. Room less than 200b/hr.. girls about 240/hr. Have to go earlier to find gems among the whole lot as the shops often go for quantity over quality. As long as you are not stuckup or stingy, sure have plenty of chance to autoroam and tiko..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1