The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
2k for ST? 4K for LT? As mentioned by bros here. That’s already full blown GFE given by saying this. Lawry last time all 3K for ST. Maybe Lawry picked all the ang pai or Lawry is old and ugly. Some don’t even want LT.

For 4K. I confirm take her as LT. 😅

I just find Thaeme ST rate is too high. As not all are good quality ones. The price they quote (compare to local living standards) it’s like going to SG brix FL. But in Brix, those ladies dress to kill, speaks good English and looks good.

Yes china man spoil market. Saw a few times they change to stacks of 20 butt and throw onto the agogo dance floor.

After they started Thailand. Prices have been going up and up. Hot FL in Thailand asking 5k and above.
Well, since all the bros here have told me that (I did get there at 11pm too), I think I got lucky for this LT bonk. She was what one can describe as slightly plump and on the cute side, not supermodel hot (she gave me the vibe of a less chio Umi Shinonome). Her English was actually decent too.

Only downside is that in my morning stupor, I forgot to get her Line for a possible round 2, but sometimes these things are meant to be an one-off I suppose. But I suppose that my problem is how the bar is set high now, it feels like it will go down from here especially with all the Chinese money coming in.
Old 18-01-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDemon View Post
Well, since all the bros here have told me that (I did get there at 11pm too), I think I got lucky for this LT bonk. She was what one can describe as slightly plump and on the cute side, not supermodel hot (she gave me the vibe of a less chio Umi Shinonome). Her English was actually decent too.

Only downside is that in my morning stupor, I forgot to get her Line for a possible round 2, but sometimes these things are meant to be an one-off I suppose. But I suppose that my problem is how the bar is set high now, it feels like it will go down from here especially with all the Chinese money coming in.
yea we have to accept it.

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bro on the ground can update how is tharmae market recently with PRC joining the fun

Last visited in peak Dec holiday season 555

Is there any reason why WL prefer to LT than ST nearer to closing timing? Was rejected to do ST late on 1am when I asked for the standard 3k price early before midnight and tried my luck again hoping for reduction to 2.5k
Old 07-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Any bro on the ground can update how is tharmae market recently with PRC joining the fun

Last visited in peak Dec holiday season 555

Is there any reason why WL prefer to LT than ST nearer to closing timing? Was rejected to do ST late on 1am when I asked for the standard 3k price early before midnight and tried my luck again hoping for reduction to 2.5k
Dropped by Thermae last night at around 11pm, and the place was packed. Quite a number of westerners were just standing around drinking and chatting. Had quite a number of Indians trying their luck to pick up. Didn't see many PRC chinese. Best part was saw a couple of asians that brought their gf to Thermae...i was like WTF. This place has become a tourist attraction like Soi Cowboy???

The place was just stuffy with smell of sweaty odor as the aircon wasn't working well. No longer a pleasant experience hanging around and drinking to find the right lady.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amado18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Anyone happen to come across an FL called Rose? I heard some dudes mentioning her name while drinking in siam diu last night.
Wonder whats the fuss about her though
Rose as in the lady name or Rose massage?
Old 07-02-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amado18 View Post
Rose as in the lady name or Rose massage?
The lady's name
Old 08-02-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Went Thermae to have a look last night around 9pm. Indeed spotted few from China, mostly still Koreans/Japs/SG.
How nice if there is one more Thermae that Koreans dont know about....
Old 11-02-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
badder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to behold

Standard dropped,but will make a few visits again to recce.

Spotted a few angel fish but puffer and stone fish were aplenty. Many Koreans but a number of PRC and HKees. This had been that way since a couple years back. I think my review mentioned it, not sure if still in this thread.

Not enticing at all.
Old 28-02-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 6
Machine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMachine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It had been over 4 years since I had returned to thailand. The last time I went to Thermae was 4 years ago and I didn’t take anyone. I just observed peoples interaction as I didn’t know how it works and what to say. This trip I was ready and knew what to do.

Took a freelancer at Thermae for 2500 baht, ST in December 2022.

Went at 11pm, got my drink and walked around the room a few times. Got hand signals from a few girls to come over as I walked. Saw a girl walk to the back, she had short dress, blonde hair, wasn’t bad looking. I think she just came back to Thermae after being with someone.

It did not take long for me to pick a girl that I liked. She was dressed conservative, nice face, fair skin, shoulder length hair, around 5ft4. I asked how much, 2500 she said in a sweet voice. I agreed and we walked back and talked all the way to my hotel. Her english was good.

When we got to my room, she took a shower first. She came out with a towel wrapped around her body and went onto the bed first and dimmed the lights a little.

After my shower she took away her towel and underneath her dress she had a nice pair of natural tits, it was actually bigger than I had expected, pussy was trimmed. Had a tattoo above her pussy. I said nice tattoo I need to turn the lights on more brighter so I can see better. She said you naughty.

I had a towel wrapped around me too and I took it off and went onto the bed.

She saw my cock and moved closer to me and starting giving me a BBBJ. She had a nice slow suction with a good amount of pressure which felt good.

Told her to lie down on her back. I entered her while kneeling. After a few minutes I moved my body and face closer to her and her face. Then she started caressing my hair all over as i thrusted into her pussy. I finished off with doggie position.

Overall I had a nice time with her.
Old 01-03-2023, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Went today but Standard dropped or maybe haven’t found someone to my liking .
Maybe not drunk yet.
Old 03-03-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Standard really drop so low ah.. shocking.. where have all the quality girls gone to.. wondering if it’s still worth a visit?

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 03-03-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 2
ForgottenHero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Standard really drop so low ah.. shocking.. where have all the quality girls gone to.. wondering if it’s still worth a visit?
i think so too. my colleague went holiday update me. say quality dropped from pre covid.
Old 03-03-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenHero View Post
i think so too. my colleague went holiday update me. say quality dropped from pre covid.
Quite a number of girls have migrated to working online during covid period. Even with tourist recovery, many are still happy to continue with online instead of standing around and waiting for customers at Thermae.

There are still a number of gems la....but these gems are usually picked up really fast or only work on selected days if past customers do not book them.

Know of one regular that used to work at Thermae. She's quite popular with the Japanese customers cos of her kawaii looks. Nowadays, she has enough regular customers such that no need to go stand around Thermae anymore. Only go Thermae towards end of month if never earn enough to pay her debt and sustain her lifestyle.
Old 03-03-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Go to Huay Khwang area to book LT
Many new places to find.
Prices range from good value to expensive
Quality x service can find at all price ranges
Knowing some thai helps
Any tips where are the places at Huay Kwang? Clubs or cafe style like thermae?
Old 08-03-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Thermae is now a tourist attraction with many guys just looking and not buying.... so many FLs prefer not to ply their trade there anymore.
The FLs there now are usually the professionals aka full time FLs..... quite rare to find those part timers looking to supplement their income types now in Thermae.
Recently went in to take a look see if any changes compared to 3months ago.
I agree that now most girls are full timer. Rarely you will find a new face.
It’s no longer that Thermae bar we used to… like u said it’s more of a tourist attraction now.

I went in, bought a coke, sat down between 9pm-11+ talk cock with some curious angmoh and explained to them how the system works… walk out the bar without anyone catching my eyes. 😂🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1