The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 19-12-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8899 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Go to visit xiao yu er, choose 150$ ear digging BBBJ and HJ package ! Turn out she was FN lie in my arms ear digging ,feel very enjoy and relax , her very professional and gentle , much more comfortable than traditional ear digging , Great feeling , BBBJ also feels great! I feel like the time with her went by so quickly! Next time I'll take the 90 minute package to relax more
Link not working bro

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-01-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Talking about head massage or ear digging hair salon, anyone tried cloud19 in Geylang and one along Balestier I forgot the salon name.
What’s the damage like?
$40 for 30 min massage; $70 for 60 min massage.
Their massage is open without any curtains or partition. Meaning everyone can see you being massaged.
I was wearing shirt and pants when being massaged (30 min).
During massage, the ML also started talking with others and stop massaging from time to time coz she is chatting.

They only have a few young girls sit outside to draw customers in. I think that is their only attraction.
Old 24-01-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Their massage is open without any curtains or partition. Meaning everyone can see you being massaged.
During massage, the ML also started talking with others and stop massaging from time to time coz she is chatting.

They only have a few young girls sit outside to draw customers in. I think that is their only attraction.
Omg massage with shirt n pants on???
Really sound like fast food 🥘 restaurant to me.
You chop chop massage, chop chop pay, chop chop leave.
They keep you fully dressed so you would not even have a chance to get caught even if AVs spring a surprise check.
👍 👍

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-02-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
dannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to all
Basically, to me nothing to shout about .

UOTE=spidey111223;21999884]$40 for 30 min massage; $70 for 60 min massage.

They only have a few young girls sit outside to draw customers in. I think that is their only attraction.[/QUOTE]
Old 17-03-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 7
Borster is one of the Best!Borster is one of the Best!Borster is one of the Best!Borster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Has anyone tried this Vietnamese salon at 229b geylang Road? Their tiktok looks interesting with lots of chiobus..
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe7JDX6d/
heyy those salon are normal hair salon or they have extras hahah
Old 17-03-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borster View Post
heyy those salon are normal hair salon or they have extras hahah
Piece of shit saloon. You go later kana caught on YouTube. You slowly explain to your wife/ gf
Old 14-04-2023, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Piece of shit saloon. You go later kana caught on YouTube. You slowly explain to your wife/ gf
Tiktok live some more…
Old 19-05-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kennnnnnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol TikTok live
Old 16-07-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Talking about head massage or ear digging hair salon, anyone tried cloud19 in Geylang and one along Balestier I forgot the salon name.
What’s the damage like?
The girls there are attractive. But I think very little playability. The massage is open space - everyone can see everyone!! Even outsiders can look in and see. Massage with clothes on!!

Sianz.
Old 04-08-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunnywalia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post

thanks for the warning. will stay away
Old 03-09-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For POR, which gal to pick for manicure & pedicure? Any recommendation? Which other joint do a good pedicure?? L&D not so good the last time I tried.
Old 03-09-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Have been on and off visit to POR, since their first small shop. I prefer the smaller place than the new big one. If you just want to relax, head massage, wash, cut, mani pedi n ear cleaning, this is ideal place. Legit clean place.
So many gals. Who of the girls is good in pedi medi, please recommend...wanna go try.
Old 04-09-2023, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Tried out 229B compared to the new 'egarden' (former C19), I prefer the environment of Ju**a.. spa music, low lighting, compared to the very loud C19 environment that feels like i"m trying to have a relaxing hair spa in a discotheque.

Out of curiosity, do you guys tip the ladies? Does tipping help in making them 'friendlier'?

229B massage - they give u nice loose boxers to change into, but so far still clean with some very close touches near the groin area.. Maybe they are trying their luck lol

Keen to see what other experiences are. It's not cheap their packages... but i don't mind once in a while..
Old 18-09-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wanganmidnight1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently tried one at Bedok, solid pricing for 50 HJ can touch somemore, PM for contact
Old 21-09-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanganmidnight1 View Post
Recently tried one at Bedok, solid pricing for 50 HJ can touch somemore, PM for contact
Wah hair spa until HJ? Can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1