The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hello Brudder,

Thank you brudder
They pop in baguio group
Old 20-01-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
They pop in baguio group
Alamak brudder,
I think in AC so I thinking whether can have 3some. Too bad.

Maybe some other time.

Thank you brudder
Old 20-01-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak brudder,
I think in AC so I thinking whether can have 3some. Too bad.

Maybe some other time.

Thank you brudder
Ofcoz ac can do 3 some. I have a contact can do can be a bar girl and her or her friend is so much fun
Old 20-01-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Ofcoz ac can do 3 some. I have a contact can do can be a bar girl and her or her friend is so much fun
Hello Brudder,
Yes I know. I thinking more options lah.

My first night I already confirmed is with this Cat A girl.

My second day afternoon is nuru massage I also confirmed with this girl.

My second night is 3some with this girl from for bar and her friend, also from bar.

Now I planning third day afternoon and third day night and last day afternoon.

I want enjoy this trip lah.. hahaha

Thank you brother
Old 21-01-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Brudder,
Yes I know. I thinking more options lah.

My first night I already confirmed is with this Cat A girl.
No pain no Gain

Be safe, if it's too good to be true..

Don't send any money until you meet them
Old 22-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
No pain no Gain

Be safe, if it's too good to be true..

Don't send any money until you meet them
Thank you brudder for the very good advice.
Old 25-01-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
hellohihi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you got any contact in subic or any bar in subic is good and recommend to go?
Old 26-01-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellohihi23 View Post
Can you got any contact in subic or any bar in subic is good and recommend to go?
Subic or olongapo

Olongapo there's a few mummies who may grab freshers for you

Likewise subic

I am in olongapo, don't muck with subic but recently somebody write update about subic bars
S

Ps, make more posts to get out of moderation
Old 30-01-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
hellohihi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank Etsys

Any good bar recommend at Olongapo ?
Old 31-01-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Hello Brudders,
Firstly brudders, I wish you all Gong Si Fa Chai.

OK brudders, I go Angeles City for 3 nights. First, I only booking 2 nights but then change my mind and extent one more night. Kan ni nia, the price like double leh. So brudders, when you booking the air-ticket, you must make sure hor. Don't like me, waste more than $200. This money can booking 2 girls leh.

Anyway, I take Scoot airline. The boarding delay so reach Clark Airport about 7.45pm. As usual, hotel send car to pick up me. Brudders, I know can take Grab or taxi from airport is cheaper but I use to it already that hotel pick up me. So I think is Php750 for the transport service.

I stay at ABC hotel and book the Poolside Junior Suite. The hotel is USD169 for one night. I also booking directly from ABC hotel, no use the Agodo because Agodo only got some room, not all the rooms but I like this room because got steam room and very big bathtub. Some more, outside room has sofa and the swimming pool make like beach.

Brudders, my FR is what I experiencing hor, so I want to put in a disclaim that it is completely based on my experiences in this trip. Not all AC like this, ok.

My this trip slightly different because I contact the Free Lancers from facebook and chat groups, etc. so I can also compare between bargirls, Class A Walkers, Budget Meal Walkers and Massage ladies.

The first girl I message from airport is Class A to meet me at my hotel at 8.30pm.

My rating for her like this brudders.

Class A walker
Looks: 8/10
Service Standards: 5/10
Price: from Php7k for a "short time (ST)" to Php20k for overnight (ON).

Kan ni nia, we talking a bit, she very good seduce me like tell me what I can expect from her, she will give me the best sex in my life, etc. Nay bei, I already thinking want to book her overnight.

but hor, Nay bey Chi Bye, when we start the action, she become shy this and shy that. The standard is like I fuck Geylang chicken lah. So chi bye, after finish one round, I change from overnight to short time lah. Kan ni nia, she can upset some more. I said I want to go eat dinner and go bar find girl. Nay Bey, she want to follow me some more. Follow ji ki lan... Of course I said no way.

My verdict is that Kan ni nia, I pay more for her looks than how the fuck leh.

So brudders, I then go to Walking Street and eat at the Paradise Sports Bar. The food here is taste so-so only. Then I go some bars from what I read other brudders go.

First I go to Club 123. This bar like ok. Has got some girls look good.

Then next is Club XS is big with many dance groups. If you smoking like me, can go upstairs. Although got many girls, I see that they only normal. Especially the dancers lah. Every night dance but they still not slim and sexy leh.

Then I go Bacarra bar because last time I come here, I got see some solid girls. But maybe because time also late so good ones no more.

Then finally, I go Club Atlantis about 2am already. Still have girls but not as many as last time I come. Finally, I decide book one dancer from Club Atlantis.

Club Atlantis Bargirl
Looks: 6/10
Service Standards: 7/10.
Price: Php4k.

Sorry, I no picture of this girl. But hor, she is short and dark skin, don't know how to make up very well, still have kumpong look. But good thing is she is obedient girl lah. What I ask her to do, she follow. So we go steam room first, of course she do BBBJ for me there and also cat bath. Then go to the bathtub, and then of course go to bed. One thing good is she is small size so I can carry her and fuck leh. Sibei song. hahaha.

By the time I sleep, I think already about 5am to 6am. So we sleep until 10am, wake up order room service breakfast. While waiting, I go for another round but no steam or bath tub. Just on the bed lah. hahaha.

After we makan, she go back about 1.00pm.

I will continue Day 2 later brudders.
Old 01-02-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Brudders,
Firstly brudders, I wish you all Gong Si Fa Chai..

Quote:
Kanina in Tagalog means ... A while ago

Kanin is rice

Meanwhile did a rush trip to AC

Atlantis, Genesis

Nothing click or asking 4500 to meet after work

Hook a freelancer, 2500 2 shot, with mask nice. No mask face look langa.

First shot didn't let her undress, pull down panty and raid

At least slim, very hard worker, bj even when I said I am coming

Slept

Back to olongapo

Old 01-02-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Brudders,
Firstly brudders, I wish you all Gong Si Fa Chai.

OK brudders, I go Angeles City for 3 nights. First, I only booking 2 nights but then change my mind and extent one more night. Kan ni nia, the price like double leh. So brudders, when you booking the air-ticket, you must make sure hor. Don't like me, waste more than $200. This money can booking 2 girls leh.
Great forum....wish I can up you again but have to wait since I upped you before...

Guys, dun just be passive readers...please up this forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-02-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Day 2, Part 1
Hello Brudders,
I continue my FR, OK.

After my Atlantis Bargirl go back, I contact my Nuru massage girl to come. Since she take little time to come, I take my lunch at the Vintage Hut in the ABC Hotel. This trip is like trying steaks for me lah.. At Paradise Sports Bar, the T-Bone steak got no standard but less then Php900. Brudders, my advising is don't eat steak there. In ABA Hotel, I try the Angus Tenderloin Steak. I think below Php1700 and standard is four stars out of five stars.

The nuru girl come about 2.30pm. After chit chat little bit, I discussion want nuru and also body scrub. Then she put the towel on the bed and then I naked and she also naked, and she start do the nuru for me. Brudders, Kan ni nia, this massage really steam leh. She use her neh neh and chi bye to massage me. First I lie down facing down then facing up. When I facing up, she use her chi bye slide my lan chiou up and down, kan ni nia, i hoping the suddenly my lan chiou can slide inside her chi bye leh. But of course no happen. Finally, she use hand job, lick my nipples until I unload lah. After that, she bath me, clean away the nuru jelly. Then round 2, she apply the body scrub cream and do body scrub massage. Feeling is good because like clean your whole body but kan ni nia feeling a little bit cold because of room aircon. After finish body scrub, bath again and last she use some good smell oil and massage me. Total is 3 hours.

Nuru Massage Girl
Looks: 6.5/10 (normal look girl)
Service: 7.5/10 (will get more if can fuck)
Price: Php1700 for 1 hour nuru massage with HJ. But my complete service with body scrub and oil massage take 3 hours is Php3,000.

This her picture.

Brudders, before I booking her, I got check other massage service cost Php2400 for 1 hour. But most girls from the massage service can do additional fuck can direct discussion with the girl.

Actually hor, brudders, I think have massage with fuck like better enjoy leh. Kan ni nia, I book other girls FL or bar, the most little lick here, suck there, then fuck. All do about the same, like very common already. But massage first must make you very steam until chi bye, you cannot remember your name, then fuck. I think is the best. hahaha.

Finish already, she go back and I check my next girl. My next girl is from subic lah. She working in AC before so she go friend she ever do 3some before. So arrange hor them come.

Brudders, I post FR for Part 2 later. I now leave office lah. Got appointment at 7.00pm.

Thank you brudders
Old 04-02-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Day 2 Part 2

Hello Brudders,
I continue for my Day 2.
I check with the girl coming for subic and kan ni nia, she will taking about 1 to 1 half hour leh. So I no choice, I go eat dinner. This time I go to RBI Steakhouse in Queens Hotel. This place good because they have table outside beside swimming pool, so can smoking.

I order the T-Bone steak because my favourite is T-Bone steak lah. Waa... this one big piece leh, and cooking medium-well, sibei song. I give score 5 starts upon 5 stars!!

I eating finish only my subic girl call me, just arrived. So I say meeting her in ABC hotel. At hotel, she and her friend come already so we go to my room. Actually, they want to let me fuck already but kan ni nia, I thinkinh my lan- chiou need recovery time lah. So I said we go bar hopping first.

So we go walking street again. I want to go to some bars like Q Bar but they have no smoking, so I don't want. We go to Club 123, Baccara again. Then the 3 girls recommend me Lollipop because they working there before. The Lollipop bar not bad, got a lot of girls but for me, not so good because kan ni nia, I have to go out to smoking. But hor, actually, stand outside smoking is not so bad.

Brudders, I learning something here. There are some girls using walking street as bypass to walk to the road from one side go the other side. This girls are not working one. You see, you will know them so not so easy to make mistake. Then of course you see girl with men. Means the girls are bargirls already got booking. Then you see girls in group, some 2 girls and some 4 girls. But look like every group know each other. They see got men, they approaching. Brudders, the girls are serious chio leh. But burdders, the are ah kua leh. There call Bakla. So brudders, inside walking street must be careful because you thinking beautiful girl come to you but kan ni nia is actually bakla leh. Serious beauty brudders. Kan ni nia, if they real girl, I think I already on them lah. hahaha.

Anyway, after Lollipop, I tell my 2 girls we go back to hotel. But hor, I gentleman lah. At hotel, I tell girls to order from restaurant to eat their dinner. They order Filipino food and I only take drink from my mini bar. I also start prepare the bath tub and Steam room.

So after dinner, the steam room is ready, we 3 go inside. Kan ni nia, the 2 girls very good leh. They can together give me catbath and BBBJ and kissing also. Chi Bye, some more sweating one, this one really like in the blue film brudders. From Steam room, we go to the big bath tub. Shiok-a-doo, brudders. The feeling is fantastic! One girl each lick my nipples, french kiss me. One girl bring by backside up so my lan chiou above water and suck and lick my balls. The other girl give me BBBJ. I thinking I tired from fucking already but they give me energy leh. Then we go to the big bed. Same like in blue film, one girl site on my lan chiou and the other girl lick my nipple, french kiss me. Sibei song. The only thing is the girls don't share the condom lah. So when the girl change to fuck, she also change to another condom. So quite many condom change because I keep changing girl when change position. Brudders, we start in steam room about 1am. By the time I finish, about 4am. Then we go sleep. One girl on one side. As we sleeping, the girl will slowly sayang my body, nipple and my lan chiou until I think I the one sleeping first.

Sibu Bar Girl & AC Bar Gril (both same score)
Looks: 7/5/10
Service: 8/10
Price: Php4,000.

Of course I pay the transport for them to come.
This is their pictures

Brudders,
I separate Day 3 even the 2 girls with me have morning fuck.

Thank you brudders
Old 05-02-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Nice enjoy life's to the max and thanks for the fr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1