The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
新年快樂 發發發發發發發發發發發發發發發發發

hi all bro, tmr CNY le.. wish all

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS... HUAT AHHHHHH.
新年快樂 發發發發發發發發發發發發發發發發發
Old 21-01-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: 新年快樂 發發發發發發發發發發發發發發發發發

during these CNY period, can go where cheong? GL, MP or FL open?
Old 21-01-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

wishing all happy lunar new year

huat ah!

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 21-01-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
hi all bro, tmr CNY le.. wish all

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS... HUAT AHHHHHH.
新年快樂 發發發發發發發發發發發發發發發發發

Huat Huat Huat.

Wish you a best year ahead.

Old 22-01-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
AnwarAlsoBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone!
Old 26-01-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

1st day of CNY is a Sunday so got 4D result. on the next day i go take my winning money from an outlet. outlet not open yet so join a queue of people lining up. then heard this ah pek say loudly he striked 4D. no one ask him, he just say out himself think he like hao lian n want everyone know. so then there is this auntie kapoh and ask strike how much. the ah pek then say loudly again tio $60 (mean consolidation price).

in my mind i say hey i even win much more than u, i also keep quiet, but u say till so loudly that u strike $60. to me if really strike big then is those case where u need go to HQ to get the money instead of can get the money from outlet. outlet max can get $5k.

however, there is another way to get more than 5k via outlet. that is when buy the 4D. if u wan buy for example $10 big, then buy 5 tickets of $2 each. like that if strike 1st prize n win 20k, we can collect $4k for 5 times from the outlet.

Last edited by singleman; 26-01-2023 at 07:08 PM.
Old 26-01-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:

however, there is another way to get more than 5k via outlet. that is when buy the 4D. if u wan buy for example $10 big, then buy 5 tickets of $2 each. like that if strike 1st prize n win 20k, we can collect $4 for 5 times from the outlet.
Bro I like your 4D motivation, buy 4D that time already strategized how to collect winnings
Old 27-01-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
however, there is another way to get more than 5k via outlet. that is when buy the 4D. if u wan buy for example $10 big, then buy 5 tickets of $2 each. like that if strike 1st prize n win 20k, we can collect $4k for 5 times from the outlet.
Also can avoid donation if the amount is small
Old 27-01-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of

Quote:
1st day of CNY is a Sunday so got 4D result. on the next day i go take my winning money from an outlet. outlet not open yet so join a queue of people lining up. then heard this ah pek say loudly he striked 4D. no one ask him, he just say out himself think he like hao lian n want everyone know. so then there is this auntie kapoh and ask strike how much. the ah pek then say loudly again tio $60 (mean consolidation price).

in my mind i say hey i even win much more than u, i also keep quiet, but u say till so loudly that u strike $60. to me if really strike big then is those case where u need go to HQ to get the money instead of can get the money from outlet. outlet max can get $5k.

Wish u 發 non stop in 4D and TOTO.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1