The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
TrevorFrancis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
Hehehe dont skip
Would like to have the whole story
Agreed, please don't skip!
Old 27-01-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Gog shy? My LP more shy, when see pretty Janice and alikes, the precum will be like shy with sweat, keep ozzing out lor.
Hahahaha. Cb gog see this everyone thinks the same. You will shy pig fly ah.
Old 28-01-2023, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nick78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorFrancis View Post
Hope to hear it too
Old 28-01-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
She is wild towards the end... you haven't see nia. I thought skipping of that and jump to the ending.
Gog, we appreciate long real story instead of skipping and jump to the end. Keep it going!!
Old 28-01-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hehehe dont skip
Would like to have the whole story
I scared draggy ah... so many stories, might be boring liao. Thought short and sweet.

This is not a bait, just feel that if drag too long people sian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Gog shy? My LP more shy, when see pretty Janice and alikes, the precum will be like shy with sweat, keep ozzing out lor.
Wah.. jin pain. I kena shoot... really emo liao. I'm really very shy de...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorFrancis View Post
Sweat... ok ok... I try my best don't make it draggy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Hahahaha. Cb gog see this everyone thinks the same. You will shy pig fly ah.
You all like this hor.. make me feel very sad, you know? I really shy de ma... you all see me, with Lindi and Janice.. shy shy de hor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick78 View Post
Hope to hear it too
Okay sir, I'll proceed as planned, if boring liao let me know, I end it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Gog, we appreciate long real story instead of skipping and jump to the end. Keep it going!!
Really ah? I not baiting for comments/feedback but I don't want to bore people. I'll pick out the memorable ones before ending... this story HAS an ending... cannot run away one.
Old 28-01-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Rainy morning, washed my car with friend, then otw home kena polka dots, SIAN!

---------------------------------------------

E(ric): HEY GOG!

Eric's voice thundered across my driver side window making me jump from my seat, it's always scary to be shouted at when you're doing something wrong... ahem.

Janice was seemingly uneasy when she heard Eric's voice. We were in her condo basement carpark at the drop off point, and thankfully, I wasn't kissing her goodbye yet.

I lowered my window.

gog: Yo Eric! I'm here to return your wife.

E: You can keep her if you want. LOL LOL LOL.

Erm.. not really funny ya? But he was like taking it easy and joking without knowing what Janice is to me.

J: Ha... ha.... ha........ I'll leave you and take half your assets.

E: Oops...

gog: Here, return you better, later she takes half of MY assets.

J: Oi!!! I'm not a toy hor!! You all pass me around!?

Oops.. she's cute and overreacting, to compensate for the fact that we're in an affair infront of Eric I guess.

E: I need to go back to work, some emergency, dear (I cringed...), you okay alone tonight?

J: Huh... I scared...

E: Well, you got gog. Bro, you can look after her. Haha.

My head had images flashing in my head, while Janice looked like 'Oh shit'.
Old 28-01-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
scarletface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
E(ric): HEY GOG!
Your balls must have shrank when you heard that hahaha
Old 28-01-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Is Eric presenting Janice to gog on a platter or perhaps testing him ? 🤔
Old 29-01-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletface View Post
Your balls must have shrank when you heard that hahaha
Why you think I make that so big and red

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Is Eric presenting Janice to gog on a platter or perhaps testing him ? 🤔
I wish... I wish... then today I won't be away from her liao bro.
Old 29-01-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Goooood morning all. Still CNY but no CNY feel. Hahah.

A very short one. Paiseh ah.

----------------

gog: Nah, see her whole day at work already, spare me. At max will entertain her with a cup of coffee, once I'm done, I'm gone.

Eric laughed and proceeded to make a move. I continued to park my car in the residential lots. Yep... Janice actually registered 'her' car as a resident so that I can park there easier. The security also knows full well it's my car but has no issue with it. Occasionally, I'll buy some food and drinks for them whenever I could too. Build some rapport and you get benefits.

Once parked, I glanced at Janice while she gave me the big eye look, I got out, opened her door and stretched out a hand to her. She did a "no" head shake. Her lips trembling with 'fear'. I gripped her hand hard and 'forcefully' removed her from the car and walked to the lift. She hurriedly walked faster as she didn't want to be seen by people holding hands with me.

J(anice): No...

gog: Or yes?

I kissed her in the lift, while she was rejecting with soft pushes, her lips says otherwise.

J: Mmmm... no...

I grabbed her breasts - guys, this body part is my favourite, especially when it's her weak spot too - and rubbed it in the lift making her moan. I love her moans, tells me she is turned on and how heated up she can be if you keep teasing her breasts.

Reaching out below her I felt something moist... how can she be turned on so much unless it started a long time ago. She knew or she was already horny long before?

Fiddled for my keycard to open her door and Janice was looking flushed red and panting heavily. I think she's extremely horny already. Finally, managed to get the door open, but she was reluctant.
Old 29-01-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

E: I need to go back to work, some emergency, dear (I cringed...), you okay alone tonight?

J: Huh... I scared...

E: Well, you got gog. Bro, you can look after her. Haha.

My head had images flashing in my head, while Janice looked like 'Oh shit'.
Why Eric always got emergency at work or is he also having an affair too?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 29-01-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I scared draggy ah... so many stories, might be boring liao. Thought short and sweet.
Actual fact everyone is waiting for the whole story & wanted to know when the drift occurs & what happened between you & Janice.
So keep writing
Old 29-01-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Why Eric always got emergency at work or is he also having an affair too?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Eh no. His work environment is highly volatile with critical systems, I won't say where, he often has to run to resolve issues and work with the systems. Thus the reason he finds it hard to attend BS and church with Janice.

There are times he is able to as he is not on standby so those are the days I play with myself (or Lindi).

Quote:
Actual fact everyone is waiting for the whole story & wanted to know when the drift occurs & what happened between you & Janice.
So keep writing
The drift occurred at the end, so with or without the middle parts, actually, anytime can end liao.

The important part is the start, the happening and actually can dive direct to end le. What I'm updating are the fun times (I feel) that I had with Janice.
Old 29-01-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Little update. Just woke up... feeling dazed from nap.

Old liao.

------------------------------

J(anice): Dear.. no.. not in my house...

gog: Why? We've already done it in church... this is just your house, don't you want to make love with me? Remember at the kitchen?

J: I...

gog: Hush...

I took her and walked down her living room, she was pulling back softly. I guess she knows where I want to do her at... any guesses? Hehehe.

I led Janice walking down the corridor past the living room. She held back knowing where I want to go. If I can break this last taboo, I think it's an achievement.

Standing outside the master bedroom (refer to the image of the floor plan posted long ago... lol. sorry for the blue balls if you can't find it), Janice refused to go in as I tugged softly at her hand.

gog: Come... be mine.

J: I'm already yours.

gog: Be MORE mine. Come..

I kissed Janice by the door entrance, she was apprehensive, after all this is her matrimonial room with her original husband. I guess church's limit was broken, but her wedding vows, I have yet to break it fully? I don't see the need, but I guess it was just an 'accomplishment unlocked' kind of scenario.
Old 29-01-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, you are indeed a CCB lor.
Pushing the limit to the max and Janice could be naive to believe that you were a seriously religious person like her that broke most of the vows.
There again there are plenty of prople who think they are smart and won't be cheated. That's where the scammers can come in and have a feast.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1