The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sensual Adult Fiction - www.sensualsingapore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Bro!! I'm waiting for your trilogy of the triads story
Quote:
Originally Posted by KawasakiBikes View Post
Same here too
Quote:
Originally Posted by novemberta View Post
Agreed here as well bro

Soon soon
Work in progress
Old 27-01-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Hotwife Huishan

James goes on a city tour with his wife Huishan, ends up in a consensual non-consensual (CNC) scenario involving his wife and the three army boys. From there, they three men becomes Huishan’s fuck buddies and they regularly visit James’ place for their weekly release after booking out of camp. For Huishan, being served by three young studs is not enough, she craves for more.

Huishan loves the sex, James loves to watch, the men gets their release, it’s a literally win, win, win situation until an unfortunate incident in a nature reserve ended it all.

It started from a tour on the amphibious boat along Singapore river. I signed up for the day tour along with my wife Huishan because of some credits the government issued to support local business.

Since it’s going to expire, I thought we’ll just sign up for a ride on the boat since we have not been on one before.

On the same ride with us, are three other men who kept stealing looks at my beautiful wife. They are young, from their buzz cut hair, I guessed they are still in the army. Their eyes had difficulty focusing on the sights because of what my wife is wearing. She wore just a white cropped top that showed off her slim tummy.

Huishan does both yoga and Pilates as a hobby, and the results of keeping her core strong always draws plenty of attention from other men especially when she likes to dress in a provocative manner.

On her bottom, my wife wore a pair of white denim shorts with frayed hems. The real treat for the eyes are her pair of long, hairless and fair legs that my friends are all jealous of. Looking at that perfect package packed tightly in a 1.6m frame, it will not be a stretch to say Huishan is sexually attractive to all male who are not gays.

I haven even started on her 34C boobs with cute nipples that erect like a small baby button when she is aroused.

The ride itself is pretty noisy, even more so when the driver revs the engine to go up a slope or to gain some power in the water, sometimes when I talk, I have to raise my voice a notch so my wife can hear me.

Most of the time, all we can hear are the muffled sound of the guide speaking through the overhead speakers because the hum of the engine is too noisy.

Then suddenly, the engine stopped and the decibel of the noise dropped a notch, enabling me to overhear the conversation of the three young men seated on our left.

“look at her breast. So big and round, how I wish I can suck on them.”

Huishan and I turned towards the three men who realised too late that the hum of the engine has stopped and their comments are being heard by the girl they are ogling at.

The three men immediately apologised and I could see the look of horror on their faces.

I mean, talking about another man’s wife is one thing, but for him to hear it, that’s just asking for trouble.

The kids looked scared as I looked at them and they quickly looked away, half expecting me to confront them about the remarks they made. However I’m not like any other men, I am different from other men.

I turned and gave my wife a kiss before walking over to take the seat beside the three men who have turned wary of my approach.

Before they could apologise again, I made them an offer I knew they will not be able to resist.

James : Are you guys interested to fuck my wife? Because I know she would loved to get forced upon by all three of you…

Read more here
Old 27-01-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
hydrosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hotwife Huishan

The way you describe Huishan would make most guys hard
Old 01-02-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster (A)

Sleeping beauty

Not all fairy tales have a fairy tale ending

Hosing the soap-subs off his taxi, James could not wait to head home to rest. Completing a 14 hour shift on the road is no joke for a cab driver.

Now all he needs to do is to clean his ride and he can go back and snuggle up in his bed.

As he wiped down the windscreen, something caught his eye. Or rather, someone caught his eye.

It’s 2am in the morning and the carpark is empty. The void deck of the flat he lives in is devoid of life. Not even the resident stray cat could be seen today as the wind picked up speed.

Lighting had been streaking across the night skies for the past hour, bring with it distant thunder. It’s going to start pouring soon.

James’s eyes looked at the beautiful girl trying to balance herself as she walked unsteadily at the other end of the carpark.

She’s young; probably 20 years old give or take. The girl was wearing a school wind breaker printed with her hall name. Looking at her in her black windbreaker and grey shorts, it triggered James’s memories about dropping off students at their hostel during his shift.

He wished he were a student in this day and age. An age where girls seemed to wear shorts for the sole purpose of showing off their long legs. Cock teasers that’s what they are. They are just out to attract attention, to sow unwanted erections.

Walking around in a sports bra and skin hugging tights that show off their camel toes were unheard off during his days as a student in university.

The girl held back her hair and vomited. She patted her chest a couple of times then vomited again onto the floor.

James watched her rinse her mouth a couple of times before spitting the water out onto the grass patch beside her.

She could hardly keep her eyes open as she tried to control her breathing.

Alicia held onto the wall by the corner of the carpark and vomited again. She knew she shouldn’t have drunk so much but it was her good friend’s birthday. She could have chosen to stay over in the hotel room but there were other guys around.

It’s not decent for a girl to spend the night at a hotel with other men even though it’s a group gathering. She has heard about the things involving friends that could go wrong with enough alcohol around.

The recent news about panty stealing and bra sniffing course mates in her school was not helping with her paranoia either. In fact, her university is on the news every week for something similar. Some of the guys who were caught stealing lingerie were known to her. Earlier in the evening, she took extra care with the clothes she brought to the party, making sure that they were kept in her bag after she had changed.

She could not believe that some of her friends openly left their lingerie hanging in the bathroom. God knows what the guys do to them when they are in there.

Anyway, she’s glad she left the party.

Men are sick and she was not about to expose herself to danger in a crowded hotel room with her friends.

Alicia was just a couple of blocks away from her place.

Just a couple of blocks more.

Putting her water bottle into her bag, Alicia removed her windbreaker as it had caught a bit of her vomit. She’s not going to walk back home in that state, smelling of alcohol and puke. Her parents would freak out.

She somehow managed to stuff the windbreaker into her sling bag along with her wet swimsuit and clothes that she had changed out of.

It did not occur to her that the pair of shorts and singlet she was wearing was attracting attention to her body even at 2am in the morning.

James stopped wiping down his taxi. He found himself attracted to the girl in the distance. He’s already a 50 year old uncle but he stills find himself attracted to girls who could be his daughter if he is married with kids.

Alicia started walking towards her block, unaware that there is a man following her.

Reaching the lift lobby, Alicia rubbed her sleepy eyes and tried to sniff her own breath. She needed to get rid of the alcohol breath.

Instead of taking the lift straight up to her floor, Alicia decided to take it to the top of her 25 storey block.

When the lift door opened, Alicia saw a sofa and a collection of outdoor furniture that her neighbour placed outside their home, transforming the public corridor and lift lobby into a cosy outdoor patio of sorts where the neighbours regularly gather.

Alicia went to the sofa and laid down, thankful for the blown light tube above her head that plunged half the corridor into darkness.

‘I’ll just lie down for a bit and wait for the alcohol to wear off.’ She thought to herself.

Lifting her legs with her sneakers still on up onto the sofa along the corridor, Alicia took out her phone. She scrolled through the messages and photos she took during the day.

She stopped at a photo which her good friend Melissa took of her in the boutique hotel room they were spending the night at. It’s a nice picture of her but the angle was not ideal.

It’s a little obscene. Something her parents would frown upon if they see it. A prim and proper Christian girl should never sit in such a manner and allow her photo to be taken even if it’s another girl doing the taking.

Her eyelids felt heavy as she tried to navigate her thumb to the delete button.

Her breathing slowed and the cool breeze from the impending storm was just so hard to resist.

Alicia felt her phone fall onto her chest but she was too tired to deal with it.

‘Just a quick snooze.’ She thought. ‘Just a quick snooze.’

As she sank into dreamland, she did not hear the lift door open.

James was expecting to follow Alicia home and finding out where she lives. Perhaps see her sneakers and her socks outside her door. Something that he could indulge in and use to masturbate. He never expected to come face to face with a sleeping Alicia on a sofa along the corridor.

His heart started beating faster as seeing Alicia this close up made him realise how beautiful she was.

She’s a beauty. Her breasts were a little small but she’s petite and cute.

James stood really still and he just stared at Alicia sleeping, hearing her cute soft snores.

A thousand thoughts went through his mind. He knew this was wrong. Of course it’s wrong. Anyone who has been to school and armed with a single ounce of common sense could tell you that what he wanted to do was wrong.

Then again, what about the fairy tales he was told?

What of the fairy tales that were still being told till this day to kids in school?

A prince came across a sleeping beauty in the woods and decided to kiss her.

A man wandering through the woods decided to kiss a sleeping lady who had no way of giving her consent.

What makes that man so special? Just because he is a prince?

Because he is a prince he could kiss and touch girls without their consent?

And then they marry and live happily ever after?

Looking at Alicia’s smooth skin and soft lips, James thought to himself.

‘I may be a cab driver, but tonight…. I want to be a prince.’

code 'sleep' takes 50% off title valid till 8/2/23

Read more here
Old 03-02-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster (A)

Internship in female apparel company

James finds himself working in a female apparel company. Can he survive the politics, the petty squabbles, and the adventures and misfortunes that will befall him and his new colleagues ? It’s not his first rodeo in the office, but it’s his first in an all female environment.

I was laid off from my job of eight years when Covid struck in 2020. I didn’t waste a single day. After packing up my table, I went home and started sending out resumes. My situation was not that bad financially because I was single and staying with my parents.

My old folks were hawkers who sold simple fare like porridge and beehoon, so they pretty much could take care of their own expenses. Their house was fully paid and I had received a decent retrenchment package when I left. I had always been a saver but given the scale of the pandemic, the lockdowns and the uncertainties, even with a wide margin of safety net in my bank account, I could not help but feel a little unnerved.
Within the span of a week, I sent out close to 100 resumes but I received no reply. Everyone was losing their jobs, the country was in lockdown and no one was hiring. I tried everything from lowering my pay requirement to applying for jobs well below my skill set, but still, nothing. Three months into the pandemic, I signed up with a government assisted job placement agency. The idea was that they would help me get a job.

By then, I pretty much didn’t care what industry the job was in. As long as I got employed, I would be very satisfied. I thought I would get something soon but there wasn’t anything for me, so I fell back on doing food deliveries. I never did stop following up and sending resumes though.

Seven months after submitting my particulars, the agency notified me that I had been placed into a consumer goods company as an Operations Executive. My pay would be 2200 dollars, of which 1800 dollars would be paid for by the government. The company that employed me would only need to pay 400 dollars. The contract would be for a period of six months, thereafter, the company would decide whether or not to keep me. I accepted the offer immediately. Not because I was that desperate, but because I simply could not stand not having anything to do.

It didn’t matter that I was 35 years of age, with more than 10 years of working experience, it didn’t matter that 2200 dollars was only a quarter of what I used to draw. There was really nothing out there in the streets for jobseekers like me and I knew I could not afford to be choosy.
The details of the company were sent to me and I was surprise to find out that it was a female apparel company.

James: What the fuck…?

I too a closer look at the offer letter and realised there was a spelling error for my name. My full name was Chen Wei Long but the spelling on the offer letter was Chen Wei Ling. It was just the difference of a single letter and my name went from being that of a male to that of a female. How could they possibly make a mistake like that? Still, since I had already accepted the offer and because the other details like my address and NRIC number were correct, I decided to go ahead and show up for work.

1st February 2021

I remembered that it was on the first of February. I had woken up at six a.m., washed up, got dressed up in my shirt and pants, picked up my work bag and grabbed a quick breakfast at the bus interchange, before hopping on a ride to my new workplace at Bukit Batok. The office was located within an industrial park. I didn’t want to be late so I arrived at the office at 7:45 a.m. when the reporting time was 8:30 a.m.

At 8:15 a.m., I went up to the large door of the industrial unit and pressed the doorbell. But no one opened the door, so I waited. I tried again at 8:25 a.m., again, nothing. By 8:30 a.m., no one other than me had turned up for work. When it reached 8:40 a.m.,
I was looking at the offer letter for a number to call. I dialled the number for HR but no one answered my call. At 8:50 a.m., I saw a hot looking babe wearing white yoga tights and a sports bra walking towards me in her chic sneakers. She had a towel around her neck and a cloth mask over her face. Her features might be covered but her eyes revealed a level of seductiveness that instantly captured my attention.

My eyes immediately went to the crotch area of her yoga tights, where every shadow and dance of light upon it made me question if I was seeing things. She totally ignored me as she came right up to the door and started to key in her passcode.

James: Hi, I’m James. I’m reporting for work today. It’s my first day…
The lady turned and looked at me from top to toe. She literally stared at me for a good two seconds before she replied.

Selene: Hi, I’m Selene. I think you must be mistaken… We’re a female apparel company… We are expecting an intern but it is a woman…

James: Let me guess. Her name is Chen Wei Ling?

Selene: Yes. How do you know that?

James: Well, I’m Chen Wei Long. You can call me James. I think somewhere along the line, something must have gone wrong during the administrative process…

Selene: What..?!

Selene sighed and I saw the frustration in her eyes. She opened the door and asked me to go into the office.

Selene: Sit and wait... Let me sort this out.

The office was a rectangular space about 12 meters deep and five meters wide. The headroom of the unit was so high that it allowed for a split level mezzanine that went up to a stock area where there were shelves packed full of boxes and clothes. The ground area was an open concept office with a glassed-off area under the mezzanine floor.

I saw that Selene was very agitated and upset when she spoke into the phone. The door to the office opened and another lady walked in. This one was petite and cute. She could not be more than 1.55 metres tall.

She wore a pair of white denim shorts and a stripped grey tube covered her upper body. Her face might be obscured by her colourful print mask but she had beautiful eyes. She saw me at the waiting area and as she removed her ear pods, she turned to Selene with a questioning look on her face. Selene gestured the new arrival into the office and she walked over to the glassed-off area.

The main door opened again, and this time, two girls walked into the office together. Both of them were clad in yoga tights and cropped tops. They were of the same height and had the same features.

As I looked at them, I realised the only difference between them was the colour of their tights and their cropped tops. They were twins. The twins looked at me in the waiting area and then they turned towards Selene with the same questioning look on their faces. Needless to say, they were gestured into the glassed-off area as well.

While waiting for them to sort things out, I took note of the layout of the office. The glassed-off area must be where the boss sat. I was putting my money on Selene being the one in charge. There were four desks at the open space at the front. Three were filled with stuff including screens and laptop docks. The empty desk must be meant for the intern.

A row of shelves together with label printers, packing tables, a copier and a whole slew of labelling and tagging machines lined the wall behind the empty desk. The waiting area I was sitting at was where the pantry was. That was an obvious giveaway given the location of the coffee machine and water dispenser. The four girls were talking amongst themselves in the glassed-off, glancing at me every now and then.

At 9:20 a.m., Selene, along with the other girls, stepped in the pantry. I immediately stood up and explained myself.

James: Hi, ermmm… I’m sorry if this arrangement is troubling or inconvenient for you. I only found out about this being a female apparel company when I saw the offer letter and the spelling error. I guess they hired too many temps to do the admin work…

I told Selene that if they were not comfortable with a man working for them I could always leave.

James: However, I would like to add that I have been working for more than 10 years. I might not have any experience in consumer goods or female apparel, but I’m sure I can be helpful in one way or another.

I smiled and waited for the girls to speak.

Selene: James, I’m sorry for the mix up and thank you for the quick self-introduction. I want to state upfront that this is not an easy office to work in. We work fast, we demand efficiency, and all of us have very different working styles. And I don’t think I need to inform you how challenging it might be to work in an all-female environment.

James: I’m adaptable and I believe if given the opportunity, I can live up to your expectations. I’ll do anything from packing to delivery. I learn fast too, teach me once and I’ll remember.

Selene nodded and she exchanged looks with the other girls. She reached for her mask and removed it, revealing her face behind the mask. The rest of the girls did so too and I had to try hard to keep a neutral expression. I was also trying hard to limit the reaction in my pants as I watched the four beautiful women unmasking themselves in front of me.

Selene: You’re vaccinated?

James: Yes…

I removed my mask and came face to face with the ladies that I was to work with.

Selene: Welcome to the company James. This is Elaine.

Selene gestured to the sweet, petite girl before she introduced the twins as Xinru and Yanru.

James: Hi… nice to meet you all... So, ermm… who am I reporting to?

Selene: All of us.

James: Huh?

Selene: We are all shareholders in this company…

James: Oh…

Selene: Any problem?

Selene asked with a smile.

Selene: I have to warn you though. I’m not so sure your past experience in your previous companies will be helpful here. We are different. Every day is different and comes with its own set of challenges. You have to be mentally prepared to face scenarios that I’m sure you have never encountered in your previous employment.

I smiled and replied confidently that I would be up to the task.

Selene: Good. I like your confidence.

I looked at the four girls. By my estimate, every one of them was younger than me by at least half a decade. The twins went to their tables and Selene walked inside her glass office. I was left with Elaine.

Elaine: Well, you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into James, but welcome to the company. I look forward to see what you are capable of.
Elaine spoke with a chirpy smile. She beckoned me to follow as she walked towards the empty desk. My eyes could not help but drift to her toned legs and perky butt. She brought out a laptop from a drawer and turned it on for me.

Elaine: Login name is Wei Ling. I’m sorry it’s already set. Password is Jonito fashion with no spacing.

James: Okay...

As the laptop booted up, my eyes widened when I saw the wallpaper. It was a picture of Selene dressed in her sports attire at the gym. I was fighting hard not to drool as I mumbled softly under my breath.

James: I may not know what I have gotten myself into, but you girls have no idea what you have gotten yourselves into…

An overwhelming feeling of smugness came upon me and I am sure you can imagine what I was thinking. I was the only guy in an office filled with beautiful young girls. Tell me, was this not the dream of every men with a functioning penis?

Being older, more matured and with more work experience, I immediately felt like I was the big brother of the company, one that all the sweet young babes could look up to. I was already picturing them fawning over me and I was trying to stifle my giggles. I might be just an employee but I could already see myself excelling in my workplace in both muscle and brains.

I took a quick glance at the girls walking around the office with their energetic strides and speaking in their youthful voices. It immediately gave me an erection. It was weird but there was an excitement that coursed through my veins.

I somehow knew that I was about to have one hell of an adventure in that company. It was just selling women’s clothes on an e-commerce platform. How hard could that possibly be?

I stole a glance at Xinru and Yanru’s bodies and the reproductive instincts inside my body kicked into overdrive. My god… twins. Pretty, good looking and hot twins, both of which were wearing cropped tops that showed off their slim tummies and belly buttons. My mind was already churning out a threesome scenario with those two.

Then when I looked towards Selene who was bent over the edge of her desk while she tried to stretch out some samples on her table, I almost groaned out loud at my seat. Her body was bent over with one of her legs balanced on the tip of her shoe, while her perky firm ass was just screaming for some pounding and smacking. I practically felt a nosebleed coming.

Elaine got up and walked over to the pantry to make herself a cup of coffee. When I looked at the denim shorts that barely covered her buttcheeks, I felt a ‘heatiness’ rising up within my chest as if I were about to experience the onset of a fever. I was about to think of the fun I could have while working there when my attention was drawn back to my newly issued laptop. My eyes soon became transfixed on the picture on my screen. A picture of Selene in pink yoga tights and a white cropped bralette, or sports bra, or whatever it was they called that these days. Being a small startup, I understood that they needed to do a lot of things on their own, including modelling for their own line up of products.

I found myself swallowing a gulp of saliva when I looked at how tight and taut Selene’s body was. Before I could complete the picture of me smacking on Selene’s tight butt, she poked her head out of her office and asking Xinru to send her the numbers from one of those e-commerce platforms that they listed with. I could not help but look up and over to the glass office where Selene was in. I saw her working while she stood in front of one of those fancy adjustable desks. She mentioned that all four girls were shareholders in the company and I wondered why she was the only one with a private office.
The throbbing hardon in my pants just from looking at those four hot babes made me wonder if I could actually work a day in that place without getting an abrasion from having my erection rubbing against my underwear the whole day.

Elaine: James…

James: Yes?

Elaine: Follow me…

I followed Elaine up the metal stairs to the mezzanine level above the office. My nose felt dry and my eyes watered slightly when I stared at Elaine’s firm butt jiggling in my face as we walked up the stairs. I swallowed a gulp of saliva and said a quiet prayer to my guardian angel. I was turning 36 and still single without any prospect of getting hitched. Landing a placement in this company was practically a gift from the gods.

Going up to that mezzanine level made me realise how big the stock holding area was. The walls were lined with metal racks that went up as high as 3.5 metres. A portable ladder on wheel was available for the girls to reach the stock on the top level. Every shelf and item was properly labelled and tagged.

Elaine: I have a simple task for you today. I hope you don’t mind…
James: Not at all. Just let me know what you need me to do.
Elaine: Here… this box… and this box…

She pointed to the two boxes and I took them down from the shelf and placed them on the floor. She took out a sports bra from one of the boxes and gestured to its missing padding.

Elaine: When the supplier sent these over, they did not include the padding for the bras. It came separately due to a miscommunication. I need you to put the padding into every one of them before sealing them back into the packaging.

James: Oh… okay…
Elaine: Sure? Have you done something like this before? You have seen a sports bra before right?
James: Yes… yes, I have…

Elaine took a sports bra and pressed it against her breasts. She literally plastered it against her body. I felt that dryness in my nose again as I started to tremble slightly. She was trying to explain to me how a sports bra worked, how the support worked and how the padding worked, but I was not paying attention. My eyes were transfixed on her hand that was rubbing the curvature of her breasts. I felt a sudden wetness in my nose and I could not tell if I was tearing up, starting to get a running nose or I was just plain having a nose bleed.

Elaine: So the padding needs to squeeze against the sides of the breasts like this…

She nudged her love pillows in front of me, drawing my attention to her deepening cleavage. I felt my bladder failing me for a brief second. I literally peed in my underwear when I looked at Elaine whose hands were still on the sports bra while she pushed her own tits up.

Elaine: Are you paying attention James?

James: Yes… yes!

Elaine: You’re not exactly a fresh grad James. I expect you should at least have some experience when it comes to bras of different types…

James: Ermm… my experiences with bras usually just involves removing them from the wearer…

It was a joke, or rather, what I hoped would sound like a joke. I was expecting Elaine to laugh shyly, then smack me on my arm before saying, ‘oh James, you are so naughty and funny.’ However, none of that happened. Instead, Elaine gave me an expression which pretty much told me I had just breached some sexual harassment law in the office.

Elaine: That’s not funny James…
James: I… ermm… okay… sorry… I’m sorry…

She looked pretty serious and went on to explain that the girls expected a certain level of maturity and sensitivity from me because I was the only guy in the office.

Elaine: Remarks like that won’t sit well with us, especially Selene… I hope you remember that…
James: Okay… okay… I got it…

Young people these days sure are not afraid to express their opinions upfront.
Elaine: I’ll leave you to this. Please put the bras back into their original packaging after you are done.
James: Okay...

Elaine: Please don’t try to wear them or anything. You will stretch them out of shape…
James: What?!
Elaine: Thirty percent of the buyers of our sports bras are men… And based on our research, there are a large amount of men with fetishes for sports bras, given the latest athleisure trend. I just want to let you know that damages to the products will be taken off your pay…

My jaw literally dropped a full inch as I looked at Elaine’s nonchalant expression.

James: Ermmm… okay… fine… I won’t wear them…

I hoped that that was the answer she was probably waiting for.

James: I don’t exactly swing that way…
Elaine: Just slip it in like this, through the pocket on the side, and then adjust it properly like this. Okay?

Elaine did one and then pressed it against her breast, again showing me how the curvature worked.

James: Okay… got it…
Elaine: The sizes are all the same. One pad for one cup yah?
James: I’m pretty sure each pocket can only fit one pad…

I held up the one I had started on. Elaine gave it a glance and then went back down to the ground level, leaving me to deal with the boxes of bras.
I looked around the storage area and noticed that there were no cameras there.

This is a 6 episode series.
1st episode (9200 words) is available free to read on the site.

Read more here

Last edited by ilikeoldchangke; 03-02-2023 at 03:57 PM.
Old 08-02-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster (A)

My tuition teacher needs money

James’ tuition teacher made him a preposition he cannot refuse.

It was not a difficult decision because if he’s doing exactly why his parents hired the tuition teacher for.

Picking up new knowledge, only in this case, it’s about human biology.

I was initially very resistant to having a tuition teacher because I felt it was a waste of money. I’m not interested in studying and I don’t understand why my parents insist on getting someone to make me.

I gave up reasoning with them and through some recommendation by friends, they hired Brenda to help me with my Math and Science.

Now Brenda is just 1 year older than me.

At 18, she’s in her final year in Junior college and she is moonlighting as a tuition teacher to make some extra cash.

Looking at books is painful for me but when I first laid my eyes on Brenda, the pain did not feel as bad.

Brenda is pretty, a sweet girl next door that would surely gain the approval of your parents if you introduce her as your girlfriend.

However she is already attached.

Not that I stand a chance anyway. I’m just your neighbourhood, cannot make it normal academic student trying to get pass his ‘O’ Levels.

Brenda goes to one of the top Junior college in the country. She’s smart, well spoken and given how she looks, she is definitely assured of a good job and career immediately after graduating from university.

The 1st few lessons were a little awkward give the small age gap between Brenda and I, but after a few sessions, we chatted a lot more. We maintained the teacher student relationship though, and instead of calling Brenda by her name, I called her ‘Cher’ , a shorter and more informal version of ‘teacher’ .

By the end of the 1st month, I was already masturbating to images of Brenda. I would secretly take photos of her when she is not looking and use them to wank myself off in the bathroom.

I would refresh those photos every week, giving me something to look forward to during my lesson with Brenda.

Due to some changes in schedule, my tuition timing with Brenda was brought forward to the late afternoon instead of evening, and this resulted in Brenda having to come straight from school.

The erection I have in my pants seeing her in her school uniforms never went down as she tried to explain the notes she prepared for me. She smells nice too, and seeing her white blouse and short green skirt, it gave me naughty ideas.

I snapped photos of her of course and that evening when I shut myself in the bathroom while trying to imagine myself removing Brenda’s school uniform piece by piece, I came so hard that I groaned and knelt down on the bathroom floor.

From that day onwards , I insisted with my mum to keep to the earlier schedule.

Yes. I want Brenda to come my place in her uniforms.

I want to see her and smell her up close knowing she has spent a whole day in school in them.

4 months into my class and I casually asked Brenda why is she working so hard, giving tuition and moonlighting.

Brenda : I needed the money….

James : Why… ? are you in some sort of trouble…

Brenda : I’m saving up to go overseas….. visit my boyfriend…. He’s studying in Australia …

James : I see…. So you’re going after you’re A , levels… ?

Brenda : I hope so…. Still a long way to go… you are my only student currently… haha

James : hahaha… ok…

Brenda : you should ask for more lessons….then I can earn more…

I smiled and said if she wants to earn more, maybe we can discuss some other arrangements.

Brenda : huh ?? … what do you mean…

James : Nothing.. nothing… hahah… nothing…

It was the spur of the moment comment but Brenda is not stupid.

She knew what I was trying to say.

Brenda : do you… save your pocket money James… ?

James : of course… I have quite a bit stashed away…

Brenda played with the pen in her hand and asked me softly how much.

James : About $300 plus…

My heart was beating really fast as I looked at Brenda.

I have more than $1000 stashed away but a good poker player never gives away his hand.

Brenda pouted her lips, she looked a little disappointed.

James : is…. Is it… too… too little… ?

Brenda turned and looked around to make sure my mum is still busy in the kitchen.

Brenda : can you dig a little deeper… maybe… a bit more…. ?

I swallowed a gulp of saliva before saying that I knew where my parents kept their money.

James : I think I can lift a little off without them knowing in loose change….

My erection was already pushing against my pants as I watched Brenda uncross her legs and changed the way she crossed it.

Brenda : if you can get 500…. We can work something out…

I stopped breathing and I too looked behind me to make sure the coast is clear.

James : really ? … you serious… ?

Brenda nodded as she bit her lips before quickly adding that I would need to use a condom.

My mum came out of the kitchen right about then and we quickly went back to the books.

Brenda : get the money first… then we have a deal…

Inside my head, I was already thinking 2 steps away.

Money is not the issue here.

I have enough stashed away without the need to steal from my parents.

I’ve never done anything like this before.

It’s my first time.

I don’t know if the time comes, will I know what to do.

I text Brenda 1 day before our next lesson, I told her I have the money ready.

James sms : Ok… I have the 500…. Where shall we do it… ?

Brenda : Don’t worry…. I know a spot…

I could not sleep, and when I did, I think I did so with a raging hardon.

Part of me kept thinking this must be a scam.

Maybe Brenda is tricking me to hand over the money. And if I dare to raise this up, she can easily turn the table around and say I tried to pay her for sex.

With a mixture of fear and excitement, I mentally willed the clock to ticked faster.

Even when I saw Brenda coming into my house that day for my tuition lesson, I was still unsure if this is going to happen.

Is it all a prank ?

Maybe she is just teasing me ?

5 minutes before my lesson end.

Brenda : You have the money… ?

James : yee… yess….

Brenda : show me….

I looked behind me to make sure my mum is not looking before pulling out the stack of fifties from my pocket.

Brenda looked at the money and nodded. She looked nervous too.

She cautioned me again and I knew the deal is sealed.

Brenda : Must….. must use condom… ok ?? cannot take out halfway ..

I nodded eagerly.

James : Ye… Yes Cher….

code'tuition' takes 40% off title valid till 15/2/23

Read more here
Old 10-02-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster (A)

What are brothers for ?

James has helped his buddy Adrian get out of countless relationships before, but this time, they have finally met their match.

James poured the bottle of wine into a decanter before bringing it over to the living room. He hummed a melody that was stuck in his head as he prepared a small platter of cheese and cured meats.

It had been a tiring week for him at work and he was looking to catch up on some movies and chill that Friday night.

Before he could sit his ass down on the sofa, his phone rang.

“Yo brother!….”

Adrian’s chirpy voice almost made James groan.

“What the fuck do you want?” He asked.

“Our usual arrangement la…. It’s time for me to ditch another girl, hahaha.”

“I was looking forward to chill tonight leh…” James lamented.

“Just a quick one la. You know these girls… once they see the shit, they’ll bolt.”

“Ok lah, ok lah, how long?” James asked.

Adrian told him he would be arriving back home in an hour.

While the two were not related by blood, they were neighbours and good friends since secondary school. The arrangement here referred to their ploy at helping each other getting out of committing to a relationship.

James unlocked Adrian’s apartment with his passcode and went to the storeroom. He brought out the wheelchair and laid some supplies around in the guest room. He removed the cloth covering the shelf that was stocked full of adult diapers, wet wipes, various creams and medicine. From the drawer he took out some of his photos and placed them on the room desk. Going around Adrian’s place, he left subtle clues around the living and dining area.

After he was done, he sighed and stripped himself. Pulling on an adult diaper and changing into some old clothes, James set out for another evening of acting like a disabled brother to Adrian.

Adrian and James, they were both players. That was perhaps the best description you could use for them. While they actively chased girls for sexual relationships, they had no plans on remaining committed for long.

Once they felt that the girls were getting clingy with the hopes of starting something long term, they would quickly implement the plan they had perfected over the years.

Enter the introduction of the disabled brother.

A sad, sob story about the male lead who on top of managing his career and life, had to take care of his disabled brother.

James sat in front of the TV at Adrian’s place and waited as he forced himself to drink plenty of water. As bizarre as it seemed, peeing himself on the wheelchair and demanding a change of diapers did the trick for many girls.

No one in their right mind would want to marry into a family saddled with such responsibilities.

James heard the door opening and he got ready for a night of playacting. If all went well, the girl would be gone in an hour and he could go back to his Friday evening chill at home.

“And…. this is my place…” Adrian said. “James…. James…. how are you….? I want you to meet my friend Olivia.”

“Erghhhhh… erghhhhhh… erghhhhh!”

James pretended to groan and mumble while having a dazed look on his face.

“I’m sorry I took so long…. They took a while to serve the desserts….” Adrian said as he brought Olivia in front of James.

Olivia was a pretty babe. Her hourglass figure showed clearly under her tight bodycon dress. Her hair was done up nicely with subtle curls and there was an air of sophistication around her.

“Hi James…” Olivia said as she lowered herself a notch, bringing herself down to James’s eye level.

That position parked her ample tits in front of James’s face and he groaned again as blood was sent rushing to his groin when Olivia gave him a good view of her assets.

“Ernghhhhh!”

“He’s been wheelchair bound since 5 years ago… Been degenerating ever since… I can barely understand him sometimes…” Adrian said mournfully.

“Oh dear… poor thing…”

“Yeah… but well… he’s my brother…“ Adrian said while giving James a hug from behind, the que for him to start peeing.

“Ernghhhhhh!” James groaned and peed into his diaper while pretending to throw a tantrum. “Arghhhh.. arghhh!”

“What is wrong with him? Is he ok…?” Olivia asked with concern.

“I think his diaper is wet… I’ll need to change him…”

“He’s wearing diapers…?“ Olivia asked.

“Yeah… bowel movements are a bit… messy…. I mean… sigh…” Adrian said in a sad manner.

He portrayed this as one of the reasons why he chose to remain single. Throughout the ditching process, he would drop subtle hints that whoever decided to stick with him would have to help take care of James.

“Even pooping?“ Olivia asked.

“Yeah… that’s what diapers are for…”

“Poor thing… James must have been through a lot.” Olivia said.

She lowered herself again to eye level with James. Her hands touched James’s palms and that reassuring touch sent electricity into James’s body.

With her kneeling in front of him, James’s erection only got harder as he could not tear his eyes away from her full and supple breasts.

“He must feel so lonely and terrible when you are at work.” Olivia said.

“Sigh…. what to do…? We try to manage…” Adrian said, wondering when Olivia would throw in the towel and leave.

“Come. Let me help you change his diaper.” Olivia offered.

“WHAT!” Adrian exclaimed in shock.

No one had ever offered to do something like that before. In fact, every time when it came to the changing of diapers, the two guys would go inside the room, lock the door and whoever was playing the disabled brother would just change out on his own.

No woman had ever offered to help.

“What’s wrong…?” Olivia asked, with her big innocent eyes looking at Adrian.

“Ernghhhhhh!” James groaned and he hoped his buddy would understand what he was saying. His groan literally translated to: ‘Find a way to get out of this fucking mess.’

“It’s ok… I… erm… I can manage…” Adrian stammered but Olivia was already wheeling James into his room.

“You know what Adrian…. You’re tired… Why don’t you go take a shower…? Let me do this…” Olivia offered.

“No… no.. no! Olivia… no…. wait…”

“It’s ok Adrian… It’s really ok.”

Everything happened so fast that neither man had the time to react.

Before James knew it, the room door was shut and locked with Adrian pounding on the outside of the door.

“Olivia…. Olivia!”

“Go and take a shower Adrian… Trust me… I can do this…” She said.

James was trying hard not to tremble as Olivia slid the armrest of the wheelchair to one side.

“Ergnhhhhhh!” James groaned when Olivia pulled him forward such that he was resting on her body, then in a well-practiced move, she transferred him to the bed which was the same height as the wheelchair seat.

Laying James down, Olivia took a diaper from the shelf. James watched in panic as he tried to keep up his act.

Olivia tore the elastic sideband of his adult pull-up and James could smell his own pee. His erection sprung up in all its glory and he groaned again to hide his embarrassment.

“Ohhhh…”

Olivia smiled as she looked at James’s throbbing dick.

“You must really like me…” Olivia said with a warm smile.

James thought Olivia would quickly clean him up, slap a fresh diaper on him and then move on. But he could not be more wrong.

There was something off about the way Olivia was looking at him.

What Adrian and he were doing was sick. It was a sick disgusting trick that they pulled off countless times to many unsuspecting girls. However, this time round it seemed like they had met their match.

Olivia looked towards the door where Adrian was still knocking and told him to go take a shower.

“Don’t worry Adrian… go shower… I’ll take good care of James…” She said with an eerie smile on her face.

The pounding on the door stopped. It was all up to James now.

James tried to force himself to pee and make a mess to scare Olivia off but when Olivia grabbed onto the shaft of his erection as his butt still rested on the soiled diaper, James stopped breathing for a few seconds.

Olivia put a finger to her lips while she looked at James.

“Shhhhhhhhh…..” Olivia whispered. “I know why you are always throwing tantrums…. Let me help you…”

Before James could say ‘what the fuck’ in his head, Olivia started stroking James’s erection.

“Don’t worry James… Even when I become Adrian’s wife…. I will still take good care of you…… Ok…?”

“ERgnhhhhhh!”

James trembled and groaned, his eyes widening in disbelief when Olivia lowered her dress, slipping out one of her breasts to show James as she played with her own nipple.

While enjoying the free and unexpected handjob, James knew deep down that it was not going to be easy getting rid of Olivia.

Read more here
Old 15-02-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster (A)

Permission to breed part 1

James and Grace wants to start a family, but you need permission to do so.

(This title explores not only wife sharing, but also humiliation, crossdressing and cuckold. If you are uncomfortable reading contents like this, please give it a miss.)

I held my wife’s hand as we stood outside the Ministry of Population Control. We exchanged a look and wondered if we should go ahead with our decision. The world was getting overpopulated and resources were being stretched thin. Global warming, rising sea levels, all of those weighed heavily on the minds of governments around the world. To combat over population, every country in the world had implemented some form of population control. In Singapore, the situation was under control, however, you were only allowed to start a family upon approval. And to get that approval, you had to go to the Ministry of Population Control, also known as the MOPC.

Due to our small land area, resources were limited. Babies born must be of a certain quality and the factors determining those qualities were not made known to residents like us. Your guess was as good as mine. Surely you would think that those who wanted to start a family would flood the MOPC trying to get permission to have kids but you would be wrong. To ensure that married couples did not make any hasty decisions, there were rules that you had to abide by. Aside from meeting the minimum income as a couple, you also had to be disease free. The government needed healthy parents in order to have healthy babies.

Application was free but in order to prevent abuse, the MOPC came up with a unique rule. Since your intention was to start a family, should you or your partner come up short during the evaluation, another partner would be assigned to you. In simple English, if the panel decided that your genes were not good enough for the next generation of Singaporeans, your wife’s eggs would be fertilised by another man deemed worthy of carrying on Singapore’s legacy. To step into the MOPC and put in your application was to give your consent that should the evaluation not work out in your favour, your wife would be bred by another man, someone healthier, someone better, someone stronger, someone smarter, someone with better genes than you.

A large LED panel displayed the current stats in full view of the street. More than 60% of applications by couples were approved. The other 40% were broken down into several different groups. 20% were rejected outright due to inferior bodies, genes and health history. The other 20% were assigned better mates on the day of their application. Out of the 20% that were assigned a better mate, 10% resulted in a successful impregnation.

On a smaller screen, it detailed the history and past records of the successful pregnancies that happened as a result of the MOPC’s pairing efforts. All of the kids that were born from the MOPC pairing system went on to attend elite schools. From gifted programs to Ivy League universities, the Singaporeans that were produced from the initiative were a mark above the rest not only in terms of academic results. Olympic gold no longer eluded us. We had started producing elite sportsmen and women. The 1st generation of babies born via the MOPC initiative were leaving their mark on the world. From billion dollar start-ups to astronauts in the International Space Station, the Singapore flag was flying high. The results spoke for themselves and the results silenced the population into compliance. You wanted to start a family? Trust in the MOPC. They knew what they were doing.

I looked at the figures and I felt my wife, Grace, tightened her grip. I could feel how nervous she was as well. I adjusted my backpack and I felt the weight of my educational certificates and various upgrading courses I had taken over the years as a Diploma holder. Grace on the other hand, was a university graduate. Both of us held a cushy civil servant job in another ministry. In terms of money, we were confident that we could raise a child comfortably.

James: Are you ok dear?

Grace: I’m ok… are you?

I nodded even though my heart was thumping really fast. I took another look at the stats of the successful applicants on the screen and prayed that the odds would be in our favour. Because if not, I did not know which was worse, having to walk out being denied permission to start a family, or to watch another man attempting to impregnate my wife over the course of the next three days.

We held each other’s hand and crossed the threshold into the MOPC.

code 'breed' takes 50% off title valid till
22/2/23

Read more here
Old 17-02-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster (A)

My husband blindfolded me and...

Juliette loves her husband and she believes he will never do anything to hurt her. She trusts him a lot, never once questioning what is happening when she is blindfolded and tied up on the bed.
After all, who else can be in the bedroom besides her husband right?

I come from an abusive family. My stepfather was a drunkard, and he would come home in a state of extreme rage. I lived my childhood under his constant harassment.

He would start hitting my mother and me for no apparent reasons at all. You can imagine the fear the I live with everyday since young. I could not wait to grow up.

I could not wait to move out.

I took on my first job at 15 years old, working part time at a fast food joint. I wanted to save enough money to get me and my mother out from that hell hole which we call home.

When my father got drunk, he could not tell me from one of the girls from the KTV he goes to regularly.

He would demand that I pour his beer or liquor for him.

It didn’t matter that I just stepped back from school at 3pm in my school uniforms.

He would grab me and, on many occasions, grab my breast while I shout at him.

He thinks I’m one of those girls at the horrible places he goes to. My stepfather would touch me on my leg, he would caress my back and I lost count of the times I caught him sniffing my worn bra and panties.

I hate going home and the only reason I went home is because of my mother. I knew I’m the only one she has. I don’t know why but my mother refused to divorce him, choosing to endure the physical and verbal abuses.

I cried in my room. I would spend long periods of time in the shower trying to wash myself clean because I felt I’m dirty.

I did a lot of things to try and erect a physical barrier between my step father and me but end of the day, there was nothing I could do to stop his abuse.

I started to feel that if I did nothing, it will be over soon.

He touched me, just let him touch.

He rubbed my on my vagina, just let him rub.

Close my eyes and it will be over soon.

I told myself that my clothes were still on.

It’s ok.

I’m still wearing my clothes.

He’s only rubbing me outside my clothes.

I can put up with that.

I could not be more wrong.

Doing nothing only emboldened him.

Then one evening, he tried to rape me.

I fought with my life and my mum tried to stop him too.

He was dead drunk and he kept hitting us.

My mum with ended up with a swollen eye and 2 fractured ribs while trying to protect me.

That was it. I snapped.

That was the last night he is going to hurt me and my mother.

He left because I threatened him. I brandished a knife and tried to stab him a few times while driving him towards the exit. He wanted to report me for attempted murder.

The t-shirt I was wearing was torn and ripped from the fight we had earlier. My bra was hanging loose from my body and he tried to suck on my 16 year old tits while shouting at me.

Couple with the multiple bruises on my face and arms, I told my dad that the moment the police arrive, I’m going to tell them that he attempted to rape me.

“You just be prepared to see the inside of a jail cell for a long time ! “ I screamed at him.

“ I did not, I only touched you, you fucking bitch!“ He shouted and tried to grab the knife from my hand.

I tried to stab him again as I screamed.

“ Who do you think the police will believe ! “ I yelled back at him.

I tore off the rest of my clothes, exposing my bare body and started hitting and bruising myself to make it appear as if he tried to rape me that night.

I told him I’m going to lie through my teeth and cook up any story that I can think of to make sure he dies inside the prison.He tried to rape me and that is a fact, my mum will be my witness. At the very most, we will all die together.

On top of that, I’m going tell the police what he did to me previously. I don’t care if he was only touching me outside my clothes, I’m going to say he penetrated me. I’m going to lie that he penetrated me.

Enraged and still in the midst of sobering up from his stupor, my dad called me a slut.

He called me a bitch.

He called me names so vile that I wished I had it inside me to kill him that night.

He called me a whore.

Someone that is destined to spread my legs for money and for men’s pleasure.

He even cursed me that I would get raped and cast into sea.

That’s how poison his tongue is. I charged at him with the knife, driving him outside the door and he spat at me.

“ You fucking slut. You will get rape one day I tell you. You will surely get raped like a whore ! “ He cursed.

My stepfather left home that day and he never returned.

No one know where he went.

He just disappeared.

This however, did not solve the trauma that my mother and I suffered.

Every night, we would bolt the door and lock the gate. We would live in fear of him suddenly returning. Even when it was just us along walking along the street we would keep turning around to see if he would suddenly make an entrance.

Finally, after 7 long years after that faithful incident, we decided to move out

I was a 23 year old adult by then and I got a stable job after polytechnic.

My mother and I sold the place and moved to a new neighbourhood.

I thought my life would get better but I was wrong.

I met my boyfriend Jason.

Jason is the kind of badboy that girls like and perhaps due to my traumatic childhood, I somehow gravitate towards men like him. I can’t explain it. I think it’s partly because I’m broken. I don’t have a father figure in my life to look up to. The only man in my growing up years was one asshole who abuses me regularly.

Jason is abusive and violent but he is good looking. He’s suave and really handsome. I’m a sucker for looks. My mum did not approve of Jason but I knew I love him.

And love is a strange thing.

Love can make women do strange things that transcend reasons.

I literally let him do whatever he wants to me. To my body.

Jason wanted to post pictures and videos of us having sex in public on sex forums, I disagreed and he lost his temper. In the end I relented. Although our faces are not shown, I felt sick reading the comments.

Comments of what other men in cyberspace want to do to a horny slut like me.

The man in pictures like these are labelled as heroes, players, people who dare to push the limits, however, for women, there is only one label for us.

Slut.

It didn’t matter that sometimes Jason hit me when we quarrel. Not exactly raining blows over and over but a punch, a slap.

It didn’t matter that sometimes he gets a bit abusive verbally when he’s drunk.

I put up with it all.

It’s nothing compared to what I went through as a child.

I even put up with Jason when he came back drunk one night and forced himself on me when I said I don’t want to have sex.

My menses just came and I was getting a bad case of cramp but it didn’t stopped him. It didn’t bother Jason I was bleeding.

As he held me down and thrust his tool inside me, he kept asking me if I’m a virgin. If he was the one that broke my hymen. I sobbed and cried in pain but I did nothing.

I have been conditioned that if I did nothing, it will all be over soon.

That’s how screwed up my life was

After dating Jason for 3 years, we got married when I’m 26.

I moved into Jason’s place where he shared with his mother who was already severely ill.

Aside from having to work in the day, I need to help take care of my mother in law in the evening when I’m back. Jason, on the other hand, spends his time playing games and taking on small gig jobs like singing in a band or helping out at events.

Money is tight but we somehow managed to make do.

When my mother in law passed on, she left him a tidy sum of money. Money which he splurged and spent it all within 6 months.

When the pandemic hit us, I suffered a 50% paycut, Jason is unemployed, and we were saddled with bills to pay. From utilities to credit card to instalment plans we signed up for the appliances and furniture.

It was a stressful period and with our finances being tight, Jason lost his temper more often. I try to stay out of his way but sometimes I knew he needed me to help relief his stress.

Or rather, he needed my body.

Jason likes to fuck me in a rough manner, like he was forcing himself on me. He likes it when I resist or when I cry during sex because it was too painful.

I hate to admit it but Jason seemed to get aroused more when he sees me helpless and in pain.

It’s sick but this is the man I married.

With me bringing home only 1200 a month after my paycut, it was barely enough.

Hardly a day goes by without us quarrelling over some small matter.

I would ask Jason to go find a proper job, or do food delivery or something, but he would snap back at me, asking me that I should be earning more with my poly diploma.

He even commented that I should probably consider selling my body or go become a hooker to bring back more for the family.

“ I don’t mind if you sleep around if the money is good. “ my husband said.

I was so upset with him that I refused to speak with him for a few days.

How could he say something like that ?

I almost fainted when Jason broached the subject to me one day over dinner. He was surfing a sex forum and realises that local Singaporean girls command a premium.

“Some charges up to 800 per hour ! “ He said.

“what are you trying to say ! “ I screamed at him

“ So angry for what ? Just saying only. You look at yourself. You think you can get 800 ? I think if someone offers 350 you should be happy already. “ My husband said in a sarcastic manner.

We quarrelled over that of course and as much as I hate to do it, he was too strong for me to resist and he still forced himself on me that evening. While having intercourse with me, he kept humiliating me, calling me a whore and asking me to admit it until he reached his orgasm.

After he came, he took a shower before coming back to apologise.

He said he didn’t mean it.

It was just the dick doing the talking earlier.

I forgive him like I always did.

I thought this was over.

A closure to the many quarrels we have over different subjects and topics.

I was wrong.

I really thought my husband said it on the spur of the moment.

Then one day, he did something despicable.

He was extra nice that morning.

Extra nice.

Then he coaxed me into the bedroom.

And then he blindfolded me.

I was tied up on the bed.

And he…..

And he….

Read more here
Old 22-02-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster (A)

My wife is a property agent

Some people are just better at selling.

I was a little shocked to be honest the first time I saw my wife’s video on a sponsored facebook advertisement.

It felt weird to see her dressed up nicely and introducing a property she is selling.

I watched the whole video from start till end a few times and I could not believe the number of views that video received. About 50000 views within a couple of hours of it being uploaded.

Is the property market really that hot in Singapore that everyone is viewing related ads ?

It was only when some of my friends forwarded me the links to a local sex forum that I realised my wife Audrey, is the topic of hot discussion on several threads.

Instead of the discussion being centred on the property my wife is trying to sell, the discussion centred around Audrey’s body, her looks, her legs, how she look in heels and of course, her ample asset. My wife is a beautiful and classy woman and I have no doubts her presence boost the amount of view counts.

I brushed it off as noise and told my friends I could not be bothered about it. Let the men say whatever they want.

I might act nonchalant on the surface but deep down, I was quite affected by what was being said online.

Accusations such as Audrey sleeping with clients are rampant even though I know it’s not real.

She just started as a property agent 4 months ago and has yet to move her first unit. It was mostly tagging along, getting familiar to the procedures, and learning on the job.

From the discussion, the netizens dug up my wife’s history. From where she went to school, which university she attends and somehow, even our wedding pictures ended up online.

Almost all the comments came from guys that want to fuck her.

Some said she has the look that made men want to unload their semen on her face.

Perhaps the only comforting note was that everyone is jealous of the husband. They say I’m a lucky bastard to be able to cup those ample breast in my hands every night.

There are a couple of users who claimed to have dated Audrey before and that the sex was mind-blowing, drawing more to request stories of Audrey.

From being able to give a good blow to the sight of her bouncing tits while she rides her partner on top, the thread became a hot favourite in the sex forum.

I know Audrey has dated a few guys before settling down with me but there’s no way of verifying if what those nameless people say online is true. I’m not about to ask my wife about what was being discussed on the forum that’s for sure.

One week after the video was up, my wife came home and jumped into my arms, screaming and waving madly in the air.

She closed her first deal.

That’s good news of course. We celebrated over a nice dinner with a bottle of wine and that deal, although a small one, gave her the confidence to continue in this new career.

One thing for sure, making a video, showing your body and sweet smile is a sure-fire way to draw in the buyers. Her voice is really sweet too.

Over the next six months, more and more videos of Audrey went up online. Her property team is not blind to the fact that looks and body sells properties faster than putting some ads online in a portal.

Coupled with site analysis of potential capital appreciation, catchment of tenants and of course, some accidental crossing of legs while wearing a tight skirt or dress, my wife started closing one deal a week.

As I watched her income grow, her dressing also became bolder. Audrey became more confident and comparing her first video and the one she is churning out every week now, she looks so much more confident.

Audrey is not one to dress overly short or to reveal too much of her cleavage in a crude way. However, she understands the need to capitalise on her body, so the clothes she wore got tighter.

I thought the discussion on the forums will die down eventually but it didn’t. Audrey now has a fan base with people editing her video with deep fake software to simulate her in a gangbang or being fucked by a black dick.

The first time I saw it, I got an instant hardon even though it’s a poorly edited video of Audrey being gangbanged by three Korean men.

Scrolling through the other videos and comments, I saw one jump out at me.

A comment that got buried in the never-ending discussion.

It was a comment by a site visitor that did not even have a registered user name. While it would appear to others that there are no credibility to what this user is saying since he cannot even be bothered to register, this user said something that I believe it’s true.

Why is that so ?

Because I’m the husband that’s why.

It was under a discussion about Audrey’s dressing. Why she is always covered up. Why don’t she reveal more of her body ?

Some say it’s a tease, some say it’s because she wants to portray a good girl image.

“Audrey has a scar from an accident, but other than that, she’s perfect.”

My heart skipped a beat when I read that comment that no one even bothered to respond to.

My wife has two scars from a car accident just after we got together. This means that comment could not have been from her former relationships. The first scar ran about 10cm from the top of her privates diagonally upwards towards her belly button.

The next one is one is a puncture wound on her left breast just beside her areola.

No one other than me and my in laws knew about the scar.

My wife’s doctor is a female doc in her late fifties, I highly doubt she will be on a sex forum, much less commenting about a former patient.

This can only mean one thing.

The person that made the comment, has probably seen my wife naked before.

Code 'property' takes 50% off title valid till 1/3/23

Read more here
Old 24-02-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster (A)

My wife's birthday gangbang

James was looking forward to celebrate his wife's birthday, unaware that she has a celebration of her own.

It’s exactly one month after my wedding and it’s also my wife Lydia’s birthday.

I’m still basking in the aftermath of our union and life could not be better for me. As a civil servant, I got a cushy job with a good boss and very nice colleagues. I do get busy at times but work has never been stressful for me.

I reach work at 8.30am and by 6.15pm, I’m usually at the train station waiting for get home.

Lydia and I met when we were in university. I have a crush on her ever since I saw her during the orientation program but I only mustered up enough courage to approach her during my 2nd year.

She rejected me initially but I guess my perseverance paid off in the end. We became an item just before we graduated.

I joined the civil service while she got a position in a start up.

Like all couples, we applied for a flat and when the keys to our love nest arrived, we got married and moved in to start a new chapter in our lives. My friends envied me for having achieve what many of them are still working on.

I have a stable career, a beautiful and pretty wife, I even snagged a coveted new flat right beside the train station. I mean, what are the odds of something like this happening ?

Well, I have my lucky stars to thank for this.

Life has always been pretty smooth sailing for me.

Looking forward to celebrate Lydia’s birthday and our one month wedding anniversary, I had planned for a dinner in a nice restaurant. However, Lydia text me in the middle of the day to say she has some work to rush and will only be home late.

The start up she works for just got a huge capital injection by investors and they are working really hard to take the company to the next level. So the plan is for me to pack some nice cakes and desserts, wait for Lydia to be done with her work before we celebrate at home.

Well, being a romantic, and a newly minted husband, I didn’t want to wait till she is done with work. Lydia might be too tired by then and I know how she feels about having cake late at night.

So I decided to surprise her and pay her a visit with cake and flowers in tow.

It’ll just be a simple surprise, and I’m sure the flowers will give her the necessary boost for her overtime work.

I collected the cake and flowers before taking a train to the industrial park where Lydia works at. The company is located on the top floor of an industrial building.

Having been to her work place a couple of times, I knew exactly where to go in the large complex. Dotted with a variety of trades from businesses selling construction materials to car workshops, the building can be a bit hard to navigate for 1st timers.

I arrived on level 7 and I could see quite a few vehicles still parked outside the unit housing Lydia’s office and warehouse.

Her bosses vehicles are there too. Well, at least they didn’t dump the work on her and leave.

Heading to the glass door, I looked into the reception area but the lights are already off. A ‘closed’ sign hung on the glass door and the only light is from a decorative fish tank by the waiting area.

The staff are probably working in the office or in the meeting room I guess.

I hit the door bell and waited, but no one came.

I decided to go by the rear entrance, a spot where many of the company’s smokers use for a short break. From there, I can access the pantry.

Walking around the back, I saw the door to the rear kept opened by a brick. The staff did it to stop the door from closing. They could always scan their staff pass to open it again but word around there is HR keeps an eye on how many times staff uses the back entrance, especially the smokers.

No one wants to be clocking in and out of the office using that door too often so they kept it open most of the time.

Makeshift ashtray made out of aluminum cans lined the floor beside a few old chairs.

Pulling the door open, I let myself into a service corridor which is non-airconditioned.

From there, I can access the bathrooms, the warehouse, and the pantry which is behind a glass door.

I was about to reach for the pantry when I heard something.

There’s a weird yet familiar sound coming from behind the door leading to the warehouse.

It’s the sound of a woman moaning, and the raspy rough voice of a man grunting.

I held my breath and brought my ears closer to the door.

I was right. Someone is moaning behind that door.

Out of curiosity, I tried the door knob and it turned easily. Pulling the door open, the sound of the moaning got louder and the familiarity of that moan is like a slap in my face.

The moans melted together with the satisfying grunts of a man, a melody you hear only from a couple in the heat of passionate love making.

I don’t know who is the man that is grunting and panting in pleasure, but I know the moans came from my wife.

Read more here
Old 01-03-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster (A)

I became a social escort for 2 weeks during circuit breaker

Juliette shares a period of her dark history. Something she wished she has never done.

2 weeks

That is 14 days. 336 hours.

I did something I never thought I will do ever in my life.

I worked as a freelance escort out of curiosity and money. What drove me to make this decision is actually a combination of factors. Mostly bad news all happening at the same time.

If you see know me personally, you would surely think I’m the last person ever to become a social escort. It’s just not me.

I’m that quiet, sweet looking girl hugging a laptop on the train with headphones on. I’m not super model hot, I would say I’m more of a girl next door.

My looks have never put me in the same league as the ‘chio’ (hot) girls among my friends, but I do get guys approaching me in cafes and in school. I look above average I guess, i’ve caught guys trying to take photo of me in public and I once caught this pervert snapping my upskirt.

Surely If I look grotesque, they wouldn’t do that right ?

Coming from an average low middle income family, I would say I’m considered lucky. The roof over my head is a 3 room flat in Bedok. I live smack in the middle of the busy town centre. A friend once told me my place in Bedok is like the Singapore version of MyeongDong in Seoul.

And the flat I live in, is equivalent to the apartments and hotels that overlook the bustle of activities that goes one below.

You can find everything you could every need within the town centre. It’s always busy, always crowded, there is always something going on. From food, to coffee shops, to supermarket and libraries, everything is within a couple of minutes walk away.

There is always food on the table for me and my older brother, my father is a cab driver, while my mother works at a chain bookshop. I started working at the same bookshop after my ‘O’ levels as a part timer, and as I progressed into Junior college and university, I continue to work part time for additional pocket money.

Covid 19 hit us when I was in the 2nd year of my degree program in NUS. It affected the family’s expenses on many levels. First is my father, he is the main hirer for the cab and his relief driver retired before CNY 2020. He ended up shouldering the daily rental of the whole taxi. So when the lockdown came, his income plunged to zero.

The government relief and help took some pressure off the finances but when it rain, it pours. My grandmother, took a fall in the bathroom and she needs to be hospitalized. Medical bills aside, the family do have some savings to tide through emergencies. My brother Matthew, who is working in Australia, lost his job 1 week into our Circuit breaker.

He was on 6 months probation and had just flew over after CNY. Jobless with bills to pay and stuck in Melbourne, his emergency cash is dwindling fast.

It’s like we’re hit with a tsunami when all the bad news start arriving one after another. The 1st month of our circuit breaker was a very stressful period for my family and I could tell my dad was on the verge of breaking down.

One moment, he had it all good going for him in his life. Son working in Australia building his career. Daughter in university. He just needs to hang on for a couple of years before he can retire once I hit the workforce.

Fate can be cruel at times.

To be honest, the money situation is not exactly dire to the point we need to beg for food or to raid a supermarket or something. It’s more of the uncertainty that drove me to make such a drastic decision.

Back in May 2020, there is no end in sight. Nobody knows what will happen, nobody can see the end of the pandemic and no one knows when this will end. It is under the duress of such uncertainty that I did something so stupid.

Abigail, or Ab in short as I call her, she’s a close friend of mine in secondary school. As a fellow Bedok resident, we often take the train back together after school. She stays just a 10 minutes walk away from me.

Ab has her own set of problems since childhood, the typical single parent, abusive father kind of family drama.

Her life only got better when her dad went to prison. I think it was for drug related stuff, he won’t be coming out for at least 20 years. That was when Ab just finished her secondary school. With a mother and 2 younger sibling to take care of, part time work at a café & bookshop will not cut it, so Ab did the one thing with the one asset that she has.

Her body.

Throughout her poly days, Ab freelances as a social escort and even as a sugar babe. She still clocks a few hours on weekends at the same bookshop as me because she needed an excuse where the money is coming from.

She confided in me that she hated it, but she needed the money. Ab did it for a few years until she started her degree in NUS, she stopped taking new clients and only sticking with a handful of regulars as her siblings grew up and her mother found a more stable job.

From there, the regulars begin to dwindle to the point there are only 3 that she sees from time to time.

All 3 are married men with kids by the way.

Abigail confided in me about the men she saw, the disgusting things they did and she told me sometimes she gets nightmares thinking about it. Ab has a few suitors in school but she chose to remain single.

“I’m disgusted by myself babe, how do you expect me to date someone?”

Those were her exact words.

I remembered clearly it was the day when the government announced that the circuit breaker will be extended by another month when I called Ab on the phone to chat.

It was 11pm at night and I came out of my room for some fresh air. I stood at the quiet staircase landing looking down onto the deserted interchange that resembles a town with a zombie outbreak.

We chatted, talked a little about everything before I broke the question and asked Ab if she has any idea who to link me up with if I want to do it.

“What ? Are you fucking out of your mind ? “ She asked.

“I don’t know, I mean, I could use with some money, help out the family a little.”

We continued talking and Ab spent the next 10 minutes scolding me, saying I’m crazy.

She also shared with me her experiences when she was doing it, experiences she has never shared before. Some of it made me feel sick.

“you have a boyfriend Juliette. James will flip if he knew.” Ab said. “he’ll fucking kill you or something.”

“Sigh… that’s sort of the last thing on my mind now actually… I’m more concerned about the family’s finances.” I asked Ab about the money.

She has shared with me before but back then, I was not really paying attention.

“after the agent takes the cut, I get about 350-400.” She said.

“what ? For an hour’s work ? “ I exclaimed, unable to believe my ears.

“sometimes it’s less than 30 minutes, they can’t last that long.” Ab said spitefully.

From there, our conversation drifted to commissions, rooms, the unspoken rules of the trade. Dos and don’ts, eventually I told Ab something that literally earned me that absolute silence on the line.

“Ab, why not you be my agent… rather than let other people earn, you can earn off me.” I said in jest.

She just went quiet, I had to keep hailing for her on the line to get her to response.

“You’re fucking serious about this aren’t you Juliette ? “

“how much do you think I’m worth Ab ? Be honest, I won’t blame you. I mean, I don’t exactly have much boobs and all.”

“You’re a gem babe, don’t put yourself down.” Abigail comforted me. “to me, you are priceless ok ? it doesn’t matter how much I think you are worth. It’s how much the men think you are worth.”

“Any chance you can help me out on this ? “ I asked.

Abigail sighed and told me to make my Instagram account private. Start cleaning up my social media profile and make it all private if I’m considering going down this path.

“send me a picture of yourself which is not on the internet. Never posted anywhere before. No need to show your face, just your body… I’ll ask my regulars what they think”

“ok, they probably think I’m worth 50 bucks or something.”

She hung up and I did not think much of it.

Looking at myself in the mirror in my room, I shook my head. I’m nothing compared to the beautiful hot babes on all the social media platform. I took my phone and just point it at the mirror in front of me. Using the phone to cover my face, I snapped a picture of myself before sending it to Abigail.

I didn’t even bother to change into something better.

I went back to my bed and was about to fall asleep when I suddenly sit back up.

I read the message a couple of times over and over again from Abigail.

“One of my regular, Heng, he is willing to pay 700. I helped you asked for 800. I told him this is the first time you are doing it. He’s 47 btw, more than double our age but he’s still decent.”

I read that message close to 10 times and I could feel my heart beat really fast.

Moments later, my phone rang.

It was Ab.

“Babe, think it through carefully ok, I don’t want you to regret your decision.” She said.

“800 ? for an hour’s work ? Are you kidding? “ I exclaimed in a harsh whisper.

Ab was telling me to sleep on it first, when I told her 800 is a freaking load of money. I don’t even make 800 working part time for the bookshop. The most I got was 500 ish for burning a few weekends.

“It’s 1600 babe, he wants 2 hours with you.” Ab said. “ Think it through properly please.”

“Fuck, for 1600, I’m doing it.” I replied without thinking.

Code 'social' takes 50% off title valid till 8/3/23

Read more here
Old 03-03-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster (A)

Predicament

James and his wife Meihui are police officers. They have been working on case regarding a pervert for a while only to be told to get their hands off it for the time being. Upset and looking to blow off some steam, they made plans with their regulars for a cuckold session in a hotel. However, one of them decides to bring in a new friend.

I watched my wife slammed a thick folder of documents in front of the suspect we have in custody.

Bob, with his hands handcuffed in front of him just smiled.

My wife Meihui and I have been following Bob’s case for almost three years. He has been accused of multiple sexual misconduct over the years but each time when we want to press charges, the evidence is always not conclusive enough.

What made things worse was that all the victims, from 20 year old sweet young things in university to 35 year old mothers, all refused to testify against Bob.

Every single one of them insist they are a willing participant of Bob’s sick sexual acts. These women were treated as sex slaves and made to perform all manners of degrading acts. Some of these were captured on videos and are circulating on the internet.

All of the complainant are the husbands or boyfriends of these women but each time when we try to dig further, the evidence always comes up short.

Meihui : We have all the information we need to put you away for a long time Bob! I think it will be better for you if you come clean!

Bob sniggered and replied calmly to my wife.

Bob : If you have enough evidence to put me away, we will not be having this conversation.

My wife grabbed Bob by his shirt and I reminded her that the camera is recording.

Meihui : You abduct women, you sell other men’s wives, you turn them into whores and pedal them in the streets of the red light district. You are a piece of shit that should spend the rest of your life in prison!

The sick smile remained etched on Bob’s face. He’s not rattled at all by Meihui’s theatrics.

Bob : So you have proof?

Meihui : YOU!

James : Let him go…

I touched my wife’s wrist, and she released Bob back into his chair.

Bob sniggered like a typical villain and said something that made my wife erupt in the interrogating room.

Bob : Is this about your good friend, Rachel ?

The mere mention of Rachel triggered Meihui, causing her to snap.

My wife swung her fist at Bob but thankfully I grabbed her in time.

Meihui : You piece of shit!

James : No…no! don’t do it!

Other colleagues rushed in from the attached control room to pull my wife out.

Rachel was sent into Bob’s office as an undercover. However, she too was turned into a sex slave by Bob. She experienced a total change in personality, tendered her resignation to the police force and started working as a freelancer under one of Bob’s many modelling agency.

From a conservative and sweet girl, she began to indulge in sex liberally, going for one night stands and even offering herself up to be the mistress of a business man. It seems no amount of dicks could satisfy her thirst for penetration.

Just last week, she voluntarily auctioned herself off to a group of bidders from India. Within a few hours, she is on a plane, en route to brothel in the middle of New Delhi where she will be the star attraction of the whore house.

Bob looked at me with a smirk that it took all the self control I had inside me not to punch him in the face.

James : We’ll get you Bob, we’re almost there.

Bob : James oh James, all those women, they are all cock craving sluts. I merely showed them who they really are, I showed them how to discover their true self, why are you so bend on assigning blame to me? Hahaha

James : You did something to them!

Bob : And what exactly did I do? Did I drug them? Did I force them? Did I whip them into submission? Hahah.

James : You did something to them! And we will proof it!

Bob : Yes I did something to them, like I said, I merely showed them who they really are. They are willing to be treated in that manner. I taught them the ways of the flesh. I showed them the pleasures that can be extracted from their own bodies. I removed the shallow mask all women put on these days in order to conform to the society. They are all so worried about how others see them, about how society judges them that they will lie to themselves what they really want.

James: Enough of your fucking bullshit!

The door to the room opened and I saw a colleague with Bob’s lawyer standing outside the door. He gave me a look which told me not to say anything else or I will risk a complain.

Right in front of my eyes, Bob was released into his lawyer’s arms. A hot female lawyer no less, one whose husband made a report that his wife was being brainwashed into a sex slave by Bob.

With Bob out of the station, Meihui is understandably in a foul mood. To make things worse, Meihui and I were called into our boss’s office who told us very tactfully that we should give Bob’s case a break for a couple of months.

Meihui : What ? WHY!

James : He’s guilty Sir! We are almost on the verge of…

Chew : enough. These are orders from the top, and you shall follow them. The general election is coming and we want to avoid news or coverage about these less savoury types of cases. We want drug busts, we want illegal immigrants sweep up and sent home, we want scammers caught en mass, these are the news we need! Not some pervert businessman who brainwashes women into sex slaves.

Meihui : But SIR!

Chew : OUT!

My wife stormed her feet and left the office without a word. I gave chase after my wife who immediately head to the car.

She got in and the moment she closed the door, started screaming and cursing

Meihui : aRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ARGHHHHHHHH! Fuck ! that fucking pervert! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I know my wife’s character and it’s useless to try to get her to stop. She will stop on her own once she’s vent it all out.

After a few minutes of cursing and venting, Meihui finally simmered down. I drove out from the station and seeing my wife so upset, suggested we give ourselves a break and meet up with the guys at the hotel.

Meihui shot me a look like I said something inappropriate but I know sex relaxes her. Nothing drops her stress and blood pressure like a good orgasm. Orgasm given to her by other men that is.

Yes, I have a cuckold fetish. I get aroused and excited when I see my wife have sex with other men. Discretion is a must given the sensitivity of our jobs and it took us years to find a group that we are comfortable playing with.

Dan and Cho are both doctors who we met on a wife sharing forum. Meihui and I met up with them for dinner a couple of times and after the first session, we knew they are the group we want.

James : I’ll give Dan and Cho a call ? We can head to the hotel opposite their hospital in town? I’m sure an hour or two with them will take the edge off.

My wife made a face at me and I grinned, knowing that she will not say no to an offer like that.

Dan was in the middle of an operation and his assistant told me he will be out in another 3 hours. Cho, however, was available. So the plan was for him to meet up with us first in the hotel room before Dan joins us.

Meihui and I checked in first and while walking to the room, she asked me how I want to play out my fetish that evening.

James : I want to be handcuffed and gagged while I watch you get fucked by them.

Meihui : hahha…you sure? Will you be able to take it?

James : I think so…

Meihui : You’ll have to wait for it to be all over before I can come to you though.

James : And when you come over, you will be dripping wet with both Dan and Cho’s semen oozing out from your vagina…

My wife chuckled and she presses her lips against mine. We fondled each other’s bodies and entered the room in the 5 star establishment. We needed this to get our minds off Bob’s case.

Meihui set me up in the chair and handcuffed my hands behind my back. I took a deep breath and groaned as my wife slid off her underwear from under her body hugging dress and stuffed it into my mouth.

She removed her dress and kicked off her high heels, revealing a tone and taut body blessed with a round, supple B cup tits. The push up bra she is wearing gave her already gorgeous breast a bouncy boost.

Cho sent a text to our group chat, announcing that he is coming up to the room.

Meihui waited by the door and when the bell rang, she opened it and immediately had her breast fondled and groped by the horny doctor.

Cho : Yoz guys…holy shit. I’m so horny today. You are all ready to play! Hahah

Cho complained that looking at vagina’s all day with gloves on gives him a permanent hardon, with all the hot young wives dressed to their nines and spreading their legs on his examination beds, it’s hard to maintain a straight face.

My wife helped Cho remove his clothes and asked him to pretend she is one of his patient.

Cho : really ? mmmmh? Do you know what I want to do to my patients? Hahah

Meihui : why don’t you show me? Hahah…

Cho locked lips with my wife and seeing how he dominates my wife’s body sent blood rushing to my reproductive organ.

He saw my wife’s handcuffs on the table and he immediately went for them.

Meihui : mmmmh….do you handcuff your patients?

Cho : I cannot resist the steel bracelet, they look good on you…

Seeing my wife and Cho flirt really gets the heart pumping and my erection pushed painfully against my underwear. Cho handcuffed Meihui’s wrist above her head at the foot of the king size poster bed.

With toys that he brought, he spread my wife’s legs with ankle cuffs, securing them to the foot support of the bed.

Meihui shivered as she begged for Cho to touch her. Cho’s fingers gave her vagina a playful flick and I could hear the well lubricated lips squeak in the hotel room.

Meihui : ernghhhhh! Fuck me please…

Cho : you are going to have to do better than that…

Meihui : please…fuck me like a whore…

Cho shook his head and paced about his cum dump for the evening.

He unsnapped my wife’s bra and lifted up the cups from behind her while whispering by her ears.

Cho : you smell so good Meihui..sniff…

Meihui : ernhhhhh…

Cho : I feel like forcing myself onto you tonight…

Meihui :do it! force yourself on me!

Cho : you want that? For men to force themselves on you?

Meihui : yes…YES!

Cho chuckled and he snipped off the straps of my wife’s bra with a pair of scissors, releasing them from her body. Giving the bra cups a whiff, he gave the lingerie a quick trim, pressing the bra cup onto Meihui’s mouth. He then tapped it with masking tape. My wife moaned and I could see her dripping with excitement. Cho and Dan always had these sick ideas, their creativity when it comes to sex trumps all my attempts to spice things up with Meihui.

Often at times, I look towards them like a mentor.

Just when I thought I’m about to get a front row seat to how Cho will play with Meihui, the doorbell rang.

Cho : Oh, Dan will take a while to come over, but I have a surprise for you.

My wife groaned with a muffled cry as Cho walked towards the door.

Cho : Remember our last few play, we said we want to introduce a friend of ours?

Meihui nodded.

Cho : You mentioned that you are ready for a 3rd guy to come in and fuck you together with Dan and me.

My wife nodded again.

Cho : It has to be someone we trust, and we found the perfect one.

My wife trembled excitedly at the realisation that she will be gangbanged by three men that evening while being tied up and helpless.

Cho opened the door and both Meihui and I opened our eyes in disbelief, because standing by the door, is Bob.

Cho : Tada! Hahah… This is Bob…

Bob, upon seeing the both of us, froze for a second before a grin slowly spread on his face.

Cho : we’ll fulfil your fantasy of being gangbang blindfolded Meihui. Just like what we talked about during our last session.

Meihui : MMMMH! MMMMMH! MMMMH!

My wife struggled against her restraints and groaned desperately. Her breast jiggled and I could see her natural juices dripping down the sides of her creamy hairless legs.

Cho : Hmmmm…getting into character already? Hahah…

Cho took a blindfold and stepped onto the bed behind my wife. Facing me, he gave me the thumbs up before slowly sliding the blindfold over Meihui’s head.

Meihui : MMMMMMMMMM!…MHHHH!

My wife struggled, Cho’s penis throbbed with excitement while the grin on Bob’s face turned into a silent chuckle.

I looked at my wife’s perfect body that she spend so many hours in the gym for. It’s one thing to be used like a whore by doctors, but it’s another to be used by a douchbag like Bob.

It’s all too late however.

As the blindfold descended over Meihui’s eyes, I saw that spasm like tremble spread throughout my wife’s body. A tremble that I could not discern whether is it excitement or fear.

Read more here
Old 08-03-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster (A)

Free webstore credits

I’m in the midst of testing out some new functions for the site.

If you are a subscriber, or you have bought anything from the webstore before, you should have received an email with a free $10 credit.

You will have a unique code that takes $10 off webstore items. It’s valid for multiple purchases, Eg, if you get something at $5, you can continue to use the remaining balance until it goes to 0.

Code is tied to the email you used for either subscription or direct webstore purchases.

It will be valid for 2 weeks.

I’m trying to improve the site and include more purchase options. Have received feedbacks that some site visitors don’t want to subscribe and they don’t like the idea of having repeated transactions appearing on their card on a weekly basis.

Store credit option is something to consider. Have been playing around with it for a some time, will roll it out to get more feedback.

Read more about it here
Old 10-03-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster (A)

i helped my boss to bed my wife

James works for a rich new immigrant who is generous with his money. When there is an opening for a personal assistant, James wanted his wife to get the easy role which pays well without his employer knowing about their relationship. By fudging the interview process and selected applicants, James made sure his wife stands out among the shortlist.

The boss wants James’ wife for the role, however, it soon became apparent that the list of duties that Zhang requires from his personal assistant goes beyond just office work.

It was too late for regrets by then. On the bright side, James gets to see it unfold as it happens.

It was all because of a series of bad decisions.

My wife Siewyi and I live a pretty normal life until we followed an agent’s advice to sell our flat and get two private properties.

We’re average income earners and despite all the numbers checking out, we did not account for the fact that one of us might lose our job.

We also did not know the hidden costs from property taxes to agent fees to increase in mortgage payments due to interest rates payment. We depended on the rental for the private property to service our loan and when the tenant moved out shortly after a year, we are stuck.

Yes we did try to find a new tenant but there are so many studio apartments out there and with Covid, everyone is looking for space. The 450 sqft apartment we paid for is just too cramp, our tenant pool is restricted to singles who don’t mind staying at the extreme end of Singapore with a view of Malaysia.

And the rent we are asking for is enough for the same tenant to get a 3 bedroom three times as large across the causeway.

To make things worse, both of us lost our job at the same time during company restructuring.

Siewyi and I have savings but those are dwindling fast too, and I could really feel the desperation set in. In the end, we rented our place out at a price that would not even cover the mortgage and the maintenance fee. We still ended up paying $500 per month just to cover the monthly installment for the studio.

Together with the payment on the two bedroom apartment we are staying in, plus all miscellaneous fees, Siewyi and I spent almost $4500 on home payments alone.

With our combined take home pay of $8500 before we lost our job, it’s still not that bad but without a stable income, we are really starting to worry.

Thankfully, I found a job as a driver for a new immigrant. A rich man who migrated with his wife to Singapore from China. It was a stroke of luck actually because I happen to bump into Zhang at the Immigration and checkpoint authority. I was collecting my passport and he needed some help with forms and directions.

Since I had time, I walked him to the place he was looking for and while chatting, he realized I was unemployed so he offered me a job as his driver.

And the pay is a cool $5000 a month.

I thought he was joking until he asked me when I could start. It’s not a simple job by the way, it’s a 6 day work week, and my rest day is only on Monday. I have to work from 8am to 8pm everyday.

Since I was jobless, I thought I’ll just take it first until something better comes along. It’s not such a bad gig to be honest. Zhang and his wife treat me pretty well, sometimes I get to eat together with them in expensive restaurants, there are also times I get the whole day off doing nothing especially when they decide to visit the casinos.

I can chill in the car and binge watch dramas while waiting for them until I knock off.

Six months in and I was really comfortable with my job, my pay has been bumped up to 5500 and when I ferry Zhang’s friends and associates around, I get tips too. Those can add up to almost $500 a month.

Besides driving, I also run errands for the couple. Zhang’s wife, Yun likes to bake and entertain friends. Sometimes I double up as a server, a baker, a gardener, basically everything Zhang and Yun need, I will do it.

Then one day, my boss asked me if I have someone to recommend for the role of a personal assistant.

Zhang : I’m starting to get bored playing and eating, I’m going to start a business…you are busy enough…I need a PA…

James : I can help ask around…

Zhang : You know our working style…it’ll be an easy job…good pay too…

Zhang said as he gave me a pat on my back.

James : I’ll set up some interviews and pass you their resumes.

I was really excited when I heard about the opening. This is such a great couple to work for and such a golden opportunity, should of course go to my wife no?

Of course, I need to make sure everything is done by the book.

I put up an ad using Zhang’s registered company, and I compiled the applicants who sent in their resumes.

Filtering away the good ones, I deliberately chose the old, the ugly and the really terrible ones for the interview. I know Zhang’s patience, and after seeing 4 candidates, he was ready to give up.

Zhang : my god. I know we’re a new company with no portfolio and all, but I’m expecting certain standards…the last one cannot even speak proper English. Fine, even if her English is not good, I’m a mainland Chinese, I speak Chinese and Cantonese, she can’t even do any of those properly!

James : Sorry boss, these are some of the better ones already…there’s one more which I think may be situable…

Zhang : sigh…I’m starting to doubt your judgement James…the first 4 are…

When my wife Siewyi walked through the door into Zhang’s office, I could see a smile breaking on his face.

Zhang’s eyes gave my wife’s body a once over before standing up and buttoning his jacket. He extended his hand and my wife shook his with a sweet smile.

For obvious reasons, I told Siewyi to pretend we don’t know each other. I mean come on, if both of us can get a good $10000-12000 in combined income excluding bonuses, plus the tips, the rent from the studio, we just need to slog it out for a good 5 years with Zhang and the wife, pay off the mortgages and we are set for life.

Zhang looked at Siewyi’s resume and the interview went on for almost 30 minutes.

Zhang : So you’re single…

Siewyi : Yes…

Zhang : ok good…good…we’ll discuss and keep you informed…

My wife stood up and thanked Zhang for the meetup and I showed her the way to the exit. The moment the door closed, the first thing I heard my boss say was this;

Zhang : I want her…match her asking of $4500 and throw in a transport allowance of $1000, ermm…handphone allowance of $100, and what else?

Zhang said while snapping his fingers like he was trying to recall something.

Zhang : Yes…grooming allowance…$300

James : Grooming allowance?

Zhang : Yes…as my PA…she has got to look the part don’t you think?

I was a little puzzled at the remark and inside my head I could only think about the money my wife will be getting until Zhang said something that set alarm bells ringing.

Zhang : One more thing James…

James : Yes boss?

Zhang : Tell Siewyi we have a dress code…she needs to be in skirt and pantyhose and high heels for work…increase the grooming allowance to $400…that should do it…hahaha

Zhang gave me a tap on my back and told me I did a good job.

Zhang : good job James…hahaha…good Job…

As my boss left me standing alone in the office, I felt this sick churn in my stomach.

Something tells me my wife is going to have to work really hard for her $6000 pay as Zhang’s personal assistant.

Read more here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1