The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cousin's daughter is FL

Just proceed to do. The secret will be forever kept sealed.
Old 25-01-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
apprause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Spot on, Just do it😀
Nike also says that haha
Old 25-01-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 4
tonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Big head over small head...

Not sure those said just do it will do when things happen.

But then small head now a bit regret after reading comments. Hehe
Old 25-01-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

tonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Very wise move. If she has served you already, her mouth has to be shut or else she jeopardises a lot of relationships.
Never thought of that.
Old 25-01-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ALSS74 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyman View Post
Just asking if you found out your cousin's daughter doing FL. Will you still up?

1) only found out when you booked and went to the location.

2) found out when you have up her and saw her during CNY.

3) some how manage knew she do FL. Will you book?

Note: the above mentioned are all in official age
Pm me la. I give her more business
Old 26-01-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

in the first place, TS is asking whether to proceed with the cousin daughter. but on the other hand does the cousin daughter know TS, i mean can recognise TS is her relative and if yes, will she ok to proceed with the deal too?

If she agree to continue with the deal then come to TS qns about whether should or should not proceed. If the daughter did not want to do, then TS should not "force" her. but maybe become like other bro mentioned, that is either help u with her problem or recommend her to the other bro for deal.
Old 26-01-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

What if the case is a neighbor daughter is a FL, and u know the neighbor well including her daughter. just that when u book a FL n wait in hotel. FL come n u open the door n notice is her.
Old 26-01-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on how distant is this cousin from you and your own family.
Old 27-01-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
What if the case is a neighbor daughter is a FL, and u know the neighbor well including her daughter. just that when u book a FL n wait in hotel. FL come n u open the door n notice is her.
Moral of the story :- skip "local dining" when booking FL or ML, including SPR holders, to be safe
Old 27-01-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Nothing is worse than booking 双飞, finding out wife is the other FL, and everything is already pre-paid upfront. HAHAHA
Old 27-01-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
merseyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Nothing is worse than booking 双飞, finding out wife is the other FL, and everything is already pre-paid upfront. HAHAHA
Since it is pre-paid, don't waste the $$
Old 27-01-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

here talk about cousin daughter, is it so called "blood related"? fall into incest category?

last week one of my relative come visit us. she bring her mum to visit my mum. her mum n my mum are sister, so me and she consider cousin rite.

she is already a mum of 2 child but still look "young", still wearing those jean type short, and the upper dress is kind of exposing part of the abdomen area. look attractive. but think cousin consider so called "blood related" rite as her mum n my mum are sister, so cannot "touch" her.
Old 27-01-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
here talk about cousin daughter, is it so called "blood related"? fall into incest category?

last week one of my relative come visit us. she bring her mum to visit my mum. her mum n my mum are sister, so me and she consider cousin rite.

she is already a mum of 2 child but still look "young", still wearing those jean type short, and the upper dress is kind of exposing part of the abdomen area. look attractive. but think cousin consider so called "blood related" rite as her mum n my mum are sister, so cannot "touch" her.
Yoir mum sister's daughter. Your cousin. should be Different surname by right can marry?
Old 27-01-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
This not related should be able to proceed.
Old 28-01-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Every FL is someone's daughter. She is more open than u think since she is already doing it. We are just consumers. Follow ur own values rather than hearing out what we said lol. Everyone's different values and interpretation..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1