The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Rowell Discovery

Hi all bros, anyone encountered a ML along 19 Rowell Road before? Standard Damage cost incurred, can share some FR?
Old 27-01-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Hi all bros, anyone encountered a ML along 19 Rowell Road before? Standard Damage cost incurred, can share some FR?
I have a few wechat contacts that work out of the above area.. however, they did not tempt me enough to try them so far...

would be greatful for some FRs to see worth going or not.
Old 27-01-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I have a few wechat contacts that work out of the above area.. however, they did not tempt me enough to try them so far...

They are beauty shops,they operates very darkly without lights. The lady forbid me to switch on the lights.
Don't waste your money. No fun play in the dark. Can't see boob can't see face can't see pussy. I called it strange fuck.
Old 27-01-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
They are beauty shops,they operates very darkly without lights. The lady forbid me to switch on the lights.
Don't waste your money. No fun play in the dark. Can't see boob can't see face can't see pussy. I called it strange fuck.
Yeah I know right!!!

Recently added one haha, her pics seems chio though. This kind mostly is lao zharbor with strong meitu one
Old 27-01-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
you mean you can’t even see what you r fucking…? that is quite scary sia
Old 28-01-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

didn't think much of it.. but considering the area and the behavior.. could be LBs?

I added one on michat some time ago and almost tried her this week when I was in the area.. but it was early in the day and she hadn't started work yet, so I went for one of my regular MLs instead.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 28-01-2023, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
you mean you can’t even see what you r fucking…? that is quite scary sia
At the doorway climbing up the stairs I see her face. Corridor onwards it's a little dark.
The sharing toilet outside is the brightest place where I can see my face and wallet.
The room is total blackout. I had no idea how her boob and pussy look like. I had to imagine. I only knows she is taiwanese.
Old 28-01-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
At the doorway climbing up the stairs I see her face. Corridor onwards it's a little dark.
The sharing toilet outside is the brightest place where I can see my face and wallet.
The room is total blackout. I had no idea how her boob and pussy look like. I had to imagine. I only knows she is taiwanese.
Land mines haha. I got a new contact claiming she is from malaysian. Still thinking should I commando
Old 30-01-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I stumbled upon a contact in Nan ren tian tang and she told me she is working at the same address.

However her pic there looks too good to be true , I might just go there and see see but I bet i will be disappointed.
Old 30-01-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Connect4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This one quite wulu wulu
Old 30-01-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
1 day say taiwanese

Quote:
Land mines haha. I got a new contact claiming she is from malaysian. Still thinking should I commando
another day she was malaysian,
tmr she became singaporean
Old 30-01-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mythica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post

Pls discount the face by 15% and service by 20%. If they charge you $100, give them $80, cause also they need to charge at a discount to be fair.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only 1 girl at 19 worth upping... Tian Xin. On T.T., she goes by 美洋洋。prior to listing she was charging 180, now list at 150... was a bit pissed off and went back to exact vengeance on her hehehe...
Old 08-02-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

https://www.impmm30.com/girl.php?id=5507

She claim from malaysia boleh leh. Anyone tried?

Last edited by Errornotfound; 08-02-2023 at 03:07 PM.
Old 08-02-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
https://www.impmm30.com/girl.php?id=5507

She claim from JB leh. Anyone tried?
Dun waste time... only Yang Yang is same as photos... good service and can take a long banging.... enjoyed her for 50 minutes b4 shooting... DD boobs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1