The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforza View Post
Go lv7/9 and kena from there
Wah GG. Well they went raw that’s the problem. Gotta live with it for life man. Now problem is which other guys tio and bang other girls raw. Jialat

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 27-01-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

why pay gigalo to get bang by them instead of paying us to bang them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
2 frens that kenna HIV or just went to level 9 play? Been a long fact girls work ktv Makan our money and spend at gigalo club and pay money let them bang. So all those wanna be so gentleman give extra tips to spoil market now u know where ur money goes to.
Old 27-01-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone going ktv tonight? My friend and I are finding kakis.
Old 27-01-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros,

I never tried a KTV in Singapore. I usually go to SPAs/Massage places.
Could you please help me with some basic questions?
What extra services you can get in a KTV? Is FJ available? What KTV do you recommend?

Thanks
Dandy
Old 28-01-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by justforza View Post
I got 2 fren kena from there also. Heard some of the girls go to boy club babyface and kena from there
Then which girl they slept with?
All ktv girls did hiv test before WP issue. Even if today have raw sex also wont know you will be positive the next day.
So need more details to proof this
Old 28-01-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
why pay gigalo to get bang by them instead of paying us to bang them?
Gigolos are tall and very handsome mah….just the same as bros like to bang chio ktv girls correct? Would would pay money bang someone unattractive? Same thing just diff scenario

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 28-01-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros,

Not sure if this is right thread to ask such a question. Recently tried out 2 ktv joints and chosen the Ang Pai kind of hostesses. Both also went back 3 to 4 sessions already but refused to do out call. Damn emo, I will not say there’s no chemistry as there was a decent amount of Frenching and Petting.

My question to senior bros and thick$ Uncles out there, what is your advice and how much you are willing to spend to outcall those hot ones for one night. If they continue to reject hotel services will you still support her? Thanks
Old 28-01-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Hi Bros,

Not sure if this is right thread to ask such a question. Recently tried out 2 ktv joints and chosen the Ang Pai kind of hostesses. Both also went back 3 to 4 sessions already but refused to do out call. Damn emo, I will not say there’s no chemistry as there was a decent amount of Frenching and Petting.

My question to senior bros and thick$ Uncles out there, what is your advice and how much you are willing to spend to outcall those hot ones for one night. If they continue to reject hotel services will you still support her? Thanks
Most likely got bf outside already. U need to remember the things that they do to u is part and parcel of getting u to come back and find them. They do the same thing to every Tom dick and harry that chooses them during the session. Men once they get what they want will look for a new girl to try and bang. So don’t think too much into it. It’s their job to earn money

Old 28-01-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi Bros,

Very normal one

1. They got bf outside or sugar daddy
2. They see you cannot afford their lifestyle so they just fishing you
3. Ask urself if u up ady, u still look for them?
4. U ady answer part of qn, u say they are ang pai so sure alot of customer want the same as u. U give 500 another give 600 so how.

Save urself trouble when next go ktv just ask mm u want bring gal go hotel that it. A good mm know what to do.
Old 28-01-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Very normal one

4. U ady answer part of qn, u say they are ang pai so sure alot of customer want the same as u. U give 500 another give 600 so how.

Save urself trouble when next go ktv just ask mm u want bring gal go hotel that it. A good mm know what to do.
Sorry not an expert in the KTV topic.
Can you suggest a KTV where I can find this kind of mm and girls?
Old 28-01-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Very normal one

You are right bro actually used to give ppl these advises now ownself kena their KC.. I won’t dare say it’s gong tao… they also never ask me go back find them but ownself heart and mind keep thinking of them. Am sure some bros will know what I’m saying.

If I managed to up already most likely will rtf cos they are chio ma. Problem is they don’t even allow the first time. Can’t unlock lor.. maybe no chemistry, or after the thickest whale
Old 29-01-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha, you are so correct bro

Quote:
Gigolos are tall and very handsome mah….just the same as bros like to bang chio ktv girls correct? Would would pay money bang someone unattractive? Same thing just diff scenario
Old 30-01-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
supportive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Wah GG. Well they went raw that’s the problem. Gotta live with it for life man. Now problem is which other guys tio and bang other girls raw. Jialat
Heard is from BV KTV boy club person name > Maha < very playboy..
Old 30-01-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi Bros,

Not sure which KTV you go. So far I asked about 90% of the girls go hotel but just a few don't or dont do overnight. 1 shot usually 99% ok. U can do it betwen session break. Bring them to hotel nearby. P
Old 30-01-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
XXXPPP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

31st Jan Tuesday K2 VIP room session
7-11pm
150$ per pax
Girl tip 100$
Anyone keen, kindly PM me

Last edited by XXXPPP; 30-01-2023 at 09:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1