The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-01-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhibs View Post
Wow this thread has progressed so far and going strong... bit im still gg to ask the age old question.. has any bro in here actually propositioned their own DH for sex and actually succeeded in doing the deed..if have please share how you managed to do so...

My own DH is a 40 plus milf with kids.. she's ok looking but she's got nice legs & thighs with an almost perfect, apple shaped bum.. i can't help looking everytime she does the household chores wearing her knee-length tights.

I end up gtg ideas in my head and difficult to WFH sometimes... damn..
Just take photos of her and DIY yourself in the toilet.
Old 27-01-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Todays new meet up was tradegy. I used Michat to hunt her 2 months ago. Bbut only meeting now

Was looking forward but end up not my types at all. Sigh...
Old 27-01-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 15
hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Todays new meet up was tradegy. I used Michat to hunt her 2 months ago. Bbut only meeting now

Was looking forward but end up not my types at all. Sigh...
Bro can share? Maybe others don't mind
Old 27-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow this thread has progressed so far and going strong... bit im still gg to ask the age old question.. has any bro in here actually propositioned their own DH for sex and actually succeeded in doing the deed..if have please share how you managed to do so...

My own DH is a 40 plus milf with kids.. she's ok looking but she's got nice legs & thighs with an almost perfect, apple shaped bum.. i can't help looking everytime she does the household chores wearing her knee-length tights.

Risky, if you want to break up, she can threaten with going to police with rape accusation. Better secretly record to prove that it’s consensual.

If you do this, you would need to be ready for the ultimate fallout: your wife finding out and your marriage ending
Old 27-01-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3963 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYstick View Post
There is a telegram group where u can get a maid contact but need to pay $10 for the contacts. Any bros encounter b4? Legit? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindboi View Post
The Telegram grp seems like a scam. Why must pay infront.

The group is TRUE.

I paid the $10, Not A Big Amount actually, to get the lady contact.
Then WhatsApp, chit chat, and ask to arrange for meeting with the lady.

Upon meet, the feelings is good with the lady. Then it just automatically progresses on to the next level of activity with my offering of a small tips to her .... Offer Amount, Discussed With The Girl Till Agreeable. 💖 ... Within My Budget. 😁 👍 😘

To be Serviced From Head To Dick by this girl, I think it is still $$ Worth.

Old 27-01-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
DH can buy birth control pills in SG or need to buy from JB or something?

I’m doing pull-out with DH I found but it’s risky business.
Bro, the Bangla Indian fw give them eat pills before fuck. They don't know Safe anot , too horny juz trust the Bangla n eat. Their friends mostly know where to get pills when pregnant. Nowadays these maids r not innocent type, they here for fun n have good memories. U good to them, they will make u happy. No need be serious, they no plan for future one, only want happy during off days only. Juz fuck but u should worries whether u get disease anot cos they not only fuck raw with u. If maids don't fuck raw then u should be worry cos might be FL.
Old 27-01-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential

When you're so desperate and thirsty that you have to resort to banging maid. Seriously this is the reason why I'm so ashamed of Singaporean men. So disgustingly disgraceful and weak.
Old 27-01-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
When you're so desperate and thirsty that you have to resort to banging maid. Seriously this is the reason why I'm so ashamed of Singaporean men. So disgustingly disgraceful and weak.
Who is this punk, dropping snarky and judgmental remarks in threads?

What business do you have browsing these forums and threads to talk like this? Just sign off or gtfo to different topics.
Old 27-01-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have my fair share of fb who are non locals and maids. Nothing wrong with that. Doesn’t mean despo or thirsty need to bang maid. In this era u still judging ppl based on their jobs shows u fucking self entitled mentality. Poor character and personality in my opinion. We can fuck who we want and it’s none of u business.

Get off ur high horse la. Act atas but in real life prob just an age joe.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience

Last edited by xxFTOxx; 27-01-2023 at 06:35 PM.
Old 27-01-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, is your wife an ex maid? Sometimes u have to let go her past, stop thinking n look forward. Cheers
Old 27-01-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

If you don't mind taking the risk lor. Remember, you're still her employer. If anything happens she can go to MOM and AWARE to sue you until pants drop. Fuck your neighbour's maid is safest.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 27-01-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

Quote:
We are thirsty, they are hungry, so we have "meals" together. What are you so ashamed of us for?
Old 28-01-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Eat at hawker centre or eat at 6-star hotel ….. the objective is to fill your stomach…. Shit out still the same 😂😂
Old 28-01-2023, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People like you is dog eye see people low, 狗眼看人低.

With Sinkies like you pwning Sinkies, no wonder foreigners win.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 28-01-2023, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
SaKuDas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
DH can buy birth control pills in SG or need to buy from JB or something?

I’m doing pull-out with DH I found but it’s risky business.
Some they know, anyway this is for long term, have sources and provide to her...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1