The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 26-01-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Original one better...

Cheers
Old 26-01-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henias View Post
i see! ty

i wonder which one better?
Never try the “subsequent” Selina, in fact I stop going there after she RTC, as the lowest price already at high side, and with only one common bathroom.

The “original” is actually quite a big bone and tall girl, and can deliver some solid massage. Soft spoken and polite, last visit before she went back share some funny stories about her and her “going-to broke off” boyfriend at that time which was quite amusing, as she can really curse and swear despite being soft spoken.
Old 27-01-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10133 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro tried Haili near Serangoon? Worth visiting?
Old 27-01-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

One of the spa opposite Seragoon Stadium where it used to house the famed Wendy and Nana has changed hands, regulars of these 2 gals and some other popular gals in the past probably know which spa I am referring to.. Now call Forest something..

Anyone tried it yet? Appreciate FRs.
Old 27-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
william_2825 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
One of the spa opposite Seragoon Stadium where it used to house the famed Wendy and Nana has changed hands, regulars of these 2 gals and some other popular gals in the past probably know which spa I am referring to.. Now call Forest something..

Anyone tried it yet? Appreciate FRs.

is nana still there bro?
tot of visiting later
Old 27-01-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold

Went once after the shop changed hands.
For rooms, the partitions are built all way to ceiling instead of half height partition previously.
As for ladies, can't comment much as I took the only 1 available during that time. She mentioned that there are 2 other ladies.
Old 27-01-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_2825 View Post
is nana still there bro?
tot of visiting later
No, Nana no longer there, but she is still in SG. Try reaching out to her on wechat and you should be able to get her.
Old 27-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishxwish View Post
Went once after the shop changed hands.
For rooms, the partitions are built all way to ceiling instead of half height partition previously.
As for ladies, can't comment much as I took the only 1 available during that time. She mentioned that there are 2 other ladies.
Service offerings still the same?
Old 27-01-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
william_2825 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No, Nana no longer there, but she is still in SG. Try reaching out to her on wechat and you should be able to get her.
Thanks bro for the info
I dun hv her wc as i always go for Wendy
Old 27-01-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Service offerings still the same?
No fj for the lady who served me. The rest of svc menu are available
Old 27-01-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
恭喜发财bro, so what you got from her. I was hoping to get more from her since i have tried XL.
Bro, I haven’t try XL yet. How is ur part 2 with XL, manage to up her?
Old 27-01-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Bro, I haven’t try XL yet. How is ur part 2 with XL, manage to up her?
Not yet bro, no time to go make appointments
Old 27-01-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
willfly1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Pm sent, hope u enjoy bro
Bro, can pm me XM contact? Thanks a million
Old 27-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Wow i dint know that. that's like so blatant and in bright day light if that's the shop location. HAHA if you dont mind can share where to find the website too?

Previously h*** SPA they having promotion after competiting with Royale but i guess they cant beat them after all. Royale have pretty much some nice ones but the pricing is too $$$. Used to be regular there but alas... wont go back unless feeling super rich.
Can check the usual websites which offer sensual massage services and filter by hougang or kovan.
I booked a 2xhj session with massage for 110.
Entered via back door which still shows h***** spa. Went to level 2, greeted by a prc lady with a shrill voice.
Wanted to ask about full but her English cannot make it.
2x rushed hj with non existent massage .
Top nude, can roam but very bad attitude..
No kissing
Likely won't return
Old 27-01-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
stinger123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzzBro View Post
Was going to post a review on Y* Z** M*I too.
Place is just opposite MDL. I tried Nan* yesterday the Massage was good.
Total paid 2B1R for 1 hour with Hj. Only down side is curtain type.

Another chio lady I wanna try is Lis*. Will post a review again once I’ve tried Lis*.
Additional 3 red for private room.. but not for first timer.. 🤗
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1