The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-01-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bronker999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable : Gentlemenclub24
Name : Cartier
Shave : Trimmed and neat
French : Yes
English : Yes
Looks : 10/10 better than photos
Body : 10/10 damn solid hourglass
Boobs : Enhanced
FJ : 9/10
BBBJ : 10/10

This is one of the best bonks i've had and really thankful that i tried this gem
Old 27-01-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Pureshooting28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Gentlemenclub 24

Name: Jolie

Shave: Yes but grew alittle

French: No

English: Yes very jovial and happy girl

Looks: 7.5/10 - Looks exactly like her just discount the filter and white wash.

Body: 9/10 very hot and petite body

Boobs: Enhanced

CIM: No

DT: No

AR:No

BJ: 8/10 hope it was longer

FJ: 8/10 accommodating to many positions and she rides really well

Overall: 8/10 she is really a happy pill tough to find one that smiles and put up the happy little face

Additional Remarks:

Pretty young and petite so for bros looking for SYT I think she kinda fill the void. She does have braces pretty cute and her service is decent will give you massage between shots to recharge and really tries her best to please.
Old 27-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Erotic OKT for the recommending Tina to me.
Here’s my FR for Tina

For bros who love foxy young Milf like me I highly recommend Tina to you guys.

1st part
( Click to show/hide )
From the moment I step in to the room till I stepped out never a min I wasn’t smiling. Tina have a fair complexion and what I like most about her is her foxy behaviour and her being seductive, to me being seductive is a major turn on for me. The moment I stepped into the room she gave me a feeling of I’m meeting my mistress. I like it how the sudden attacks comes in when we were chatting half way she gave me a slutty look and she kissed me eventually leading to frenching while she undressed me.

I like how she caress my body with her hand slowly down to my balls and my 2ic. After which I told her I wanted a soapy bath and we proceeded to the bathroom. Her boobs was so nice to grab and when I was playing her nipple she gave me a slutty moan.
Her soft hand is rubbing down my whole body with soap especially when she move down to my 2ic it was sensual as fuck and guess what while she was caressing my 2ic with her soapy soft hands she whispered into my ear saying it’s hard in a seductive way. As soon as the soap was washed off my body immediately I thought we were heading to bed but no she dried me with a towel halfway through she gave me a mind blowing blowjob which I stop her awhile as I do not want to unload so fast.

We then proceed to bed that’s when her foxy sluttyness kicks in her catbath was so seductive that I wish it wouldn’t ends. She then give me a blowjob a 2nd time I love it when she gives out a soft moan while blowing me and her killer move I would say not much girls has it was the eye contact while
Give blowjob. She gave me a slutty look while blowing me her blowjob was so sensual that I told myself I cannot unload my armies without my 2ic entering her pussy, she is very accommodative to those position I requested for and Tina moan is so natural that it doesn’t make you feel that she’s faking her Moan. I end my 1st shot in a missionary position and she didn’t immediately go to the bathroom but to my surprise we cuddle for quite awhile on bed while the condom is still on my 2ic.
Tina gave me a feeling that I’m not having a commercial sex rather she made me feel like I’m doing it w my mistress that misses me so much.

After resting for awhile on bed she went to the bathroom for a quick clean up and she asked me what would I like for my 2nd shot

2nd part
( Click to show/hide )
The 2nd shot I told her I want to end it with her blowjob and moments after i said that she ask me where do I want to unload my armies at being me obviously a CIM she said that I’m naughty and then the actions starts again. She started to caress me with her soft hand again this time round she gave my dickhead a sensual and erotic rub while she was cat bathing my nipples I was hard in no time and the finale is here

She slowly cat bath me down from my nipple all the way too my balls with all her tongue actions slowly moving up to my dick shaft give me a slow, sensual and sloppy licking session before she apply suction to it. When I told her I’m about there to explode my armies out Tina then blow me faster and deeper while her hand is caressing my balls soon after I unloaded every single bit of my armies into her mouth. To my surprise most girls will rush to the bathroom striaght after CIM Tina was still sucking on to my dick making sure I have no more armies left then after she went to the bathroom to wash up, she then asked me to wash up together with her and after that we chatted for awhile more times up I left Tina’s room a happy man

My overall experience with Tina. I would say I have to thank Erotic OKT for introducing me such a sweet and foxy milf which made me have no feeling that I’m have a commercial sex.
I would definitely return to Tina for sure ! She’s one of my top list right now

TLDR
Look - 8.5/10 Young milf, have those horny look vibe.
Body - 8.5/10 Smooth complexion
Bbbj- 9/10 Good 👍
FJ - 8.5/10 her moan is so natural
GFE - 10/10 love the way i seduce by this slutty kitten🤭
Overall 9.5/10

Old 27-01-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jackyka is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bebe - Lust

Looks: 11/10 - I am a sucker for fair skin SYT's so i'm giving her a more than perfect score here as she really looks super pretty to me.

Body: 9/10 - Slim figure, with good curves, i like her ass when i was bonking her in doggy position.

Boobs: 8/10 - B cup size boobs! Not enhanced at all. Good enough size for fondling and right proportions for her body.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Pretty good suction and skills

FJ: 9/10 - Accomodating and passionate. Tight and wet pussy, i could totally feel it when i was pumping her. Her moans sounds were a turn on and she kept hugging and kissing me during the entire bonking session. It felt like i was making love to my GF.

Attitude: 9/10 - Friendly, great personality, and keeps a smile on her face at all times. I would give her a perfect 10 here if her command of english was abit better.

GFE: 9/10 - I was lucky enough to have good chemistry with her and we clicked together pretty well. Felt like i was spending time with my GF.

RTF: This girl is a gem which i will definitely 1000% RTF. Bro's do be gentle with her and give her your support. Highly recommend for bro's that are fair skin SYT lovers. Was happy with the entire session overall and will definitely return for more
Old 27-01-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Havertz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nancy MERCI

Quick and responsive OKT, location is near little India. OK must discount pics a little and she is a bit meaty but lady is really awesome. Her BBBJ and GFE is great. Like with GF no commercial feel at all. Overall great and no complaints. Will definitely RTF. If you want a girl with good service, she is great.
Old 27-01-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: 99Babe

Name: Nuy

Shave: Yes and no smell

French: Didn't try

English: Limited

Booking: Responsive and Bro even offered me a discount for a fr posted in Nov last year

Looks: 7/10 - Looks exactly like her but with thai tanned.

Body: 8/10 petite body with firm B boobs and ass

BBBJ: 8/10

Foreplay: Did a 69 with her but she does not seem arouse. Play with her clit and vagina also no response.

FJ: 7/10 accommodating to many positions. Only problem she does not seem arouse or responsive. Like a dead fish. Maybe I old and ugly

Overall: 7/10

RTF: Will probably try others

Additional Remarks:
Pretty young and petite so for bros looking for SYT I think she will fit the bill. She does tries her best to please. Only problem is she like dead fish type like those in Geylang previously.
Old 27-01-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
oh dear...so which FRs are reliable? how to filter
Unfortunately no single surefire way to tell which are reliable.

Just gotta do your homework and assign a higher believability weightage to FRs written by Bonksters who are:
  1. Not newly created SBF accounts
  2. Higher Rep points than average (at least more than 20)
  3. Post history shows them booking from across all stables not just the same few over & over
  4. Some good old common sense. If something sounds too good to be true it usually is

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 28-01-2023 at 12:47 AM.
Old 27-01-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ClingClong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brandy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ghlight=brandy

Looks: 9/10 A beauty with cuteness in her. Had decent makeup on.
Body: 8.5/10 Nice smooth skin. Good to hug, cuddle and sleep with.
Shower: Not just SOP. Very detailed, washed every single part, down to individual fingers. Halfway in the shower bbbj, naughty. Attacked me.
Frenching 10/10 Can be aggressive tongue sucking.
FJ: second round finished within 60mins.
Comms: Able to to speak good English, no problems at all.
GFE: Spent the rest of the time cuddled together. Ended up me being timewatcher, because hoping the time would stop.
RTF factor: Definitely will make you wish to revisit, maybe tarma will be good?

This was my first experience with House of Thai and definitely won't be the last. Thanks for the arrangements.
Old 27-01-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3513 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

i am looking to piak piak new syt girls, anyone did bonk recently please recommend

Want to post my photo FR soon
Old 27-01-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
i am looking to piak piak new syt girls, anyone did bonk recently please recommend

Want to post my photo FR soon
Try Charlene from Club Friday. At only 18 years old you can't get any more SYT than that!

Disclaimer: I have not tried her, so book at your own risk though if you do, i will camp here and wait for your live pic FR

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 27-01-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3513 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
Try Charlene from Club Friday. At only 18 years old you can't get any more SYT than that!

Disclaimer: I have not tried her, so book at your own risk though if you do, i will camp here and wait for your live pic FR
ahhh, 18yo but like not my type leh..
I will look into CF and see their other ladies
Old 27-01-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ighlight=fendi

Fendi - Lust365

Very petite girl in real life and the same as in the pictures. She is cute and seductive.

Overall feel is more of a poly girlfriend feel. Also quite shy before breaking the ice, command of English is little.

Highly sensitive natural B cup boobs for sucking and she likes it. Her figure is slender and minimal visible fats.

Started off with the usual shower nothing much happening. Proceed to bed and start with light kisses then french a bit. Bbbj was hardworking, she can suck for long. Always give good eye contact when sucking. Fingered a bit more wet Liao. Caps on and proceed with cowgirl,then finish off with missionary. Accommodating and good sound system.

Overall I treated her gently and she appreciates it. Good for bros who want the young GFE feel.
Old 27-01-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Twerkeat is Cool - loads of Potential

Brandy from House Of Thai

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ghlight=brandy

Looks: 8.5/10 Cute looks, especially when she smiles or giggles.

Body: 9/10 Fair complexion, and rather slim for a lady with such huge boobs. Outstanding figure overall.

Boobs: 10/10 Her best assets without doubt. C cup, round and big. Nice to have grab with both hands.

French: 9/10 Extremely fluent

BBBJ: 9/10 Very hardworking and will continue sucking and sucking if you so desire. Change many different positions, no complains at all.

Fj: 9/10 Sexy soft moans, with the lip biting. Makes you wanna bonk harder! Change of positions no issue. Moaning is sexy and genuine, very satisfied with her service.

GFE: 10/10 very easy to talk cock with. Sweet chatty lady. Will make you feel at ease and relaxed througout.

Communication: 9/10 Her English is good, so totally no worries about breaking ice and striking conversations.

RTF: 100% must!!
Old 27-01-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 5
hdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...highlight=suzy

Suzy - Lust365

Look: similar to photos, pretty and cute. Nice features and won’t tired of looking.
Body: short and petite girl, very slender body shape also.
Boob: D cuo boobies
Catbath: super turn on.
BBBJ: lots of sucking with occasional deep throat, gave quite a long bbbj
Painting: gave her a long painting and she enjoys being painted thoroughly
FJ: wet, accommodating of many positions, doggy is the best position. She is good at riding also.
GFE: great English, very friendly personality and keeps the conversation going, jokes.
RTF: yes
Old 27-01-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

Lust365 with 3 new babes

Managed to get BEBE today and promised an Review on her.

Bebe is full of energy. Maybe she's new and fresh.
Slim Pettie Babe Pretty with Nice Natural B Boobs.
Opens to DATY. Spreads out nice and wide for me to go deep. Gets wet and squirms when cum.
Deep Frencher non stop action for bros that loves frenching.
No CIM as i tried but no. She's ok with COB only.
Overall a 9/10. Will love to try the others in their stable real soon...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1