The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
goldhill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
another lobang for u if. u like my recommendation in AMK KAKIS for Linda.Although the place is at Sembawang Road but i think is near.Upper Thomson Road. She can perform very strong fingers press massage which is not those piano type. she really press hard from head to toes.After the hard massage,she will pull down your paper underwear n apply oil massage.U can feel the pressure she applied n feel your body heat up. After tat she will perform the aeroplane 海底捞月slow n steady. can compair with Linda. she will take her time n make sure u enjoy. after she will turn u over n massage your chest n tickle your Chest and u can feel her chest pressing your face. inthe end i just put my hand under her clothes n let her do the chores .her boobs are hangful n tender.i squeeze until i release.
overall a good massage eith$58 entrance n $50 for release.
Hi uncle can share ctc?
Old 25-01-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
furugura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi uncle can share ctc too? thanks
Old 26-01-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ghostx is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
another lobang for u if. u like my recommendation in AMK KAKIS for Linda.Although the place is at Sembawang Road but i think is near.Upper Thomson Road. She can perform very strong fingers press massage which is not those piano type. she really press hard from head to toes.After the hard massage,she will pull down your paper underwear n apply oil massage.U can feel the pressure she applied n feel your body heat up. After tat she will perform the aeroplane 海底捞月slow n steady. can compair with Linda. she will take her time n make sure u enjoy. after she will turn u over n massage your chest n tickle your Chest and u can feel her chest pressing your face. inthe end i just put my hand under her clothes n let her do the chores .her boobs are hangful n tender.i squeeze until i release.
Can share contact bro?
Old 26-01-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
i think u ask for extra service. orelse should be 50. lol
yes but to add on entrance $58 is for oil massage, if want finger press is $68.
Shop look very decent with many foot reflex chairs and only one bed near toilet without individual room and shower provided (need to use standing curtain to block and use common toilet).
Request for stepping as they are bars installed easy for stepping after that comes the airplane landing which cannot tahan request to flip over and start squezzing the neh neh inside out and shoot out!
Overall to spent $58/$68 in such MP same as AMK Linda MP only down here is more quiet and peaceful..
Old 26-01-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostx View Post
Can share contact bro?
yes but to add on entrance $58 is for oil massage, if want finger press is $68.
Shop look very decent with many foot reflex chairs and only one bed near toilet without individual room and shower provided (need to use standing curtain to block and use common toilet).
Request for stepping as they are bars installed easy for stepping after that comes the airplane landing which cannot tahan request to flip over and start squezzing the neh neh inside out and shoot out!
Overall to spent $58/$68 in such MP same as AMK Linda MP only down here is more quiet and peaceful..
Old 26-01-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
machzoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi uncle, can share contact please. Thank u
Old 27-01-2023, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2659 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks uncle for the contact! Booked the ML earlier this evening for an hr
My FR as follows:

Massage: took up an hr; kinda regret, her hard massage is my cup of tea, should have take up the 90min instead

Sensual: after 30-40min of hard massage on ur back, she will get in btw ur legs and put ur legs on her thighs and start her HDLY.
Skillful but however i think her nails are kinda long; i feel like she's scratching me rather than teasing LOL
Perhaps due to the nails, i didnt get to release though she took her time to figure out my spot. However with her good service attitude, i still tipped her.

RTM: yeap, for the good massage i yearn for and the HDLY, did told her about the nails, hopefully the next round will be more enjoyable

*for contact, pls get from unclewang*
Care to share.
Old 27-01-2023, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
My FR as follows:

Massage: took up an hr; kinda regret, her hard massage is my cup of tea, should have take up the 90min instead

Sensual: after 30-40min of hard massage on ur back, she will get in btw ur legs and put ur legs on her thighs and start her HDLY.
Skillful but however i think her nails are kinda long; i feel like she's scratching me rather than teasing LOL
Perhaps due to the nails, i didnt get to release though she took her time to figure out my spot. However with her good service attitude, i still tipped her.

RTM: yeap, for the good massage i yearn for and the HDLY, did told her about the nails, hopefully the next round will be more enjoyable

LOL HOPE never scratch your little bro. i will let her know too. if u really want a good massage.Tis is the one
Old 27-01-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
My FR as follows:

the Shop look very decent with many foot reflex chairs and only one bed near toilet without individual room and shower provided (need to use standing curtain to block and use common toilet).
Old 27-01-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bestwife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
LOL HOPE never scratch your little bro. i will let her know too. if u really want a good massage.Tis is the one

Can share Thomson and tampines contact. Thank you very much
Old 27-01-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 19
Soyameister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSoyameister is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Hi bros. Found one gem. At Blk 24 ML. Shop closest to the coffee shop away from regent spa. Nearly arrived. Interested bros with high reputations and active sharing can pm me.
Hi bro. R u referring to A*A* Spa?
Old 27-01-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 7
Doggoman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggoman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggoman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks Uncle for sharing. Massage is hard and solid. Definitely can see her effort as she was breathing heavily after a hard back massage.
As other bros mentioned, she will get in between your legs and put them on her thigh. Left a happy man afterwards.
Old 27-01-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggoman View Post
Thanks Uncle for sharing. Massage is hard and solid. Definitely can see her effort as she was breathing heavily after a hard back massage.
As other bros mentioned, she will get in between your legs and put them on her thigh. Left a happy man afterwards.
tis i call Aeroplane 海底捞月,like a pilot flying a plane.LOL
Old 27-01-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
she sound roughly, later 30s ?
Old 27-01-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
flowersonson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi uncle, I also want this contact, pls share with me.
Happy new year
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1