The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-01-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 2
louisloo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlouisloo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

June from erotic secrets

June was a cute and cheerful lady with great smile , feeling same like poly student when she greeted me at the door

Her gfe is great from the start as she unwrapped me and brought me to the toliet to give me a sensation wash up

Frenching with her started from light tongue fight to those aggressive kind

While I was sitting at the corner of the bed , she knee down and started giving a long n deep suck while i hold on to her head and guide her the tempo which don't make me cum fast...lol

Caps on and did her doggy while she moan her way i think next door also can hear

Missionary is great too looking at her bitting the blanket while she will shake her while body once she cumming n cum hard too

Pussy was tight and can also full her muscle clamp onto my dick when she climax

Best part always keep for the last, her riding us superb.. as she can control and cum more times...

At last when I cumming , took off the condom and shot all my armies onto her face n some landed on her boobs

Last edited by louisloo; 30-01-2023 at 12:08 PM.
Old 11-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SGJJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One late FR,

1st of all, why I need to do the late FR
- until I visited another stable , then I realize how important or how good is the Club Friday, the photo you see, is the girl you are visiting

Kimmy ( or Kim) - Club Friday

Looks: 10/10, very pretty, it worth very single minute and very single cent you spent

Body: 9/10, also very nice and slim.

Boobs: 8.5/10 handful B cup. Good to grab and fondle.

Frenching: 11/10, like fire on the bed

BBBJ: 9/10, enjoyed a lot and need the control my power

FJ: 10/10, until now, still missed it

GFE: 10/10, neee to ask OKT to send her back to Singapore
Old 11-01-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lovthaigirls123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for NeNe- TRL 11th Jan

Look: 7.5/10 (MILF look)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 (huge and nice to grab)
Attitude: 10/10 (very obliging and willing to please!)
GFE: 10/10 (non-commercial and feel like gf)
HJ: 8/10 (Keep playing during cuddling)
FJ: 9/10 (tried cowgirl and doggy style with the nice view of her ass)
Massage: 7/10 (short but refreshing)

Overall experience: she is willing to please and willing to accommodate any position you request.

RTF: if vitamin M allows

Once again many thanks to Bro SK for the trust and arrangement
Old 11-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SGJJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One late FR,

1st of all, why I need to do the late FR
- until I visited another stable , then I realize how important or how good is the Club Friday, the photo you see, is the girl you are visiting

Kimmy ( or Kim) - Club Friday

Looks: 10/10, very pretty, it worth very single minute and very single cent you spent

Body: 9/10, also very nice and slim.

Boobs: 8.5/10 handful B cup. Good to grab and fondle.

Frenching: 11/10, like fire on the bed

BBBJ: 9/10, enjoyed a lot and need the control my power

FJ: 10/10, until now, still missed it

GFE: 10/10, neee to ask OKT to send her back to Singapore
Old 11-01-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=913896

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Paige
Shave : A little stubby
French: Yes, passionate kiss. Just initiate and she will take over
English: A little, but no issue with basic communication
Looks: 8/10 Look like photo without the filter, with a bit of blemish on skin.
Body : 8/10 Slim and short build
Boobs: Natural B that sags a little
CIM: BBBJ was good, didnt try CIM though
DT: Didnt try
AR: Didnt try
AJ: Didnt try
Service: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
Location not very convenient for foot soldier, no issue with parking. Opened the door and greeted me in a revealing PJ. Started off with lots of hugs and kisses. After shower, cuddled a little and after some foreplay, capped on and started riding. Very hardworking and accomodating. After first shot, lied down to cuddle again and gave a short massage before 2nd shot. Overshot the time a little but she doesn't chase. Overall not bad looking girl with great service and GFE
Old 11-01-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HarmanK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for HERMES from FlirtyGirls

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=914668

My 2nd Bonk with same OKT in 3 days. The 1st was great with Mickey.
And HERMES was equally great if not better.

She really a beautiful syt. Would rate her 10/10.
She's petite, slim and small waist, really my type.

1st shot, after a short BJ, went into action and sense about to cum soon.
I have to slow down as i want to enjoy her body and look at her sexy face.

During break, she offered massage and that's when we start chat more and she's start open up and friendly. Afterwards, i gave her back massage as she's having some neck pain.

2nd round she start giving me BJ, then i requested for 69 as i wanted to paint her. She continue to BJ non-stop, and i kept painting her until she really wet. Can feel she enjoyed it and jerking.

Was a great bonk with her. With her super Chio and petite slim killer body, it was all worth it.
Old 11-01-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Xmerlioncat39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nook from Mansion
AKA JENNY THAI
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=914467

Looks : 9/10
Body : 9/10
Kissing : 8/10
BBBJ : 9.5/10
DT: 9/10 LOVE IT
AR : 8/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 9/10 Manage to catch up with her since the last visit.
RTF: yes!

Thanks for bringing them in and having this opportunity. Def recommended !
Old 11-01-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kambingsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sarah - Lust365

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ighlight=sarah

Looks : 8/10 (cute and pretty. She has the syt look and cfm look.)
Body: 8.5/10 (quite slim and petite lady)
Boobs: 8/10 (b and natural)
French: 9/10 (yes, good kisser)
Bbbj: 9/10 (another lollipop sucker. She gave me a BJ in the shower and I really wanted to screw her there and then. Naughty girl.)
Fj: 9/10 (she was quite horny. French once in the room, start our action already. Very intense and also natural feeling. She got good bed skills too.)
Old 11-01-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ubuntumytutu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Baby from lust365

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=914841

her face is just like the pictures, abit of minah and xmm looks, 100% syt with the fresh face. very pretty 10/10. See will definitely steam like you are with you poly/uni gf. One of the prettiest faces so far Ive seen in dome 1

she has boobs definitely in the b range. nice to cup with your hands. Her body is also very nice to touch, smooth skin

the FJ is pretty standard, she has no complaints and is open to trying most of the positions. not a time watcher and will also give a short massage as an extra. Her facial expressions during the deed is really a big turn on.

Her personality is one also of the big pluses; very friendly attitude and bubbly. Totally no commercial feel at all which made the time spent that much more enjoyable.

Definitely will rtf which is going to be a challenge seeing how she is already getting so many bookings
Old 11-01-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

PrinceFantasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=915008

Girl:Orange
Stable:Seduction

I'll use my style.
Looks : 8/10
French : Yes, godly. 10/10
Sex : 10/10 she's good, satisfied me to the max.
English proficiency : 9/10

Like... Wow, if customer are looking for a "dream Thai girl" she's the one, she knows how to talk with you, make awesome conversation, no awkwardness, my full 1 hour used just right, till now it still blew my mind. Stable seduction struck gold this time by recruiting the right girl.
Please support her by visiting her YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN when I say awesome service.
Also, she said i'm the first customers believed it cuz after I saw her pict, I book right away.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Nice ass and tattoo
First time i see a full ass tattoo wow !!!
Old 12-01-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
drakel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Celine from SiamKen

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=914619

Looks: 9.5/10 (usual filters, is definitely her, q pretty)
Body: 9/10 (curvy at right places, not fat)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (handful, a bit hard because enhanced. nips pop out)
Kissing: 0/10 (No kissing)
GFE: 2/10 (q commercial feeling, maybe cos my thai not good)
BBBJ: 6/10 (normal, a bit of teeth)
FJ: 7/10 (enthusiastic, good moans)
Massage: 10/10 (very patient and good)
RTF: maybe

Went for the girl but stayed for the massage
Old 12-01-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
bloodonfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Atom from mansion

Looks : 8/10 (decent looks)
Body : 10/10 (hot body, curvy and not fat)
Boobs : 10/10 (nice and perky, amazing to grab)
Bbbj: 8/10 (nice tongue techique and can suck you hard and fast)
Fj: 7/10 (wet and tight)
Rtf: maybe
Old 12-01-2023, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Jluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fan from 99babe...

I know her from her previous stints and have RTF here more than two hands can count.. So when she opened the door, she was pleasantly surprised that i booked her without letting her know.... she pulled me in and we started the 1st round right at the door... ( knowing that she is particular about hygiene, i showered, shaved and sprayed a strong cologne before arriving)

She had cut her hair to a bob style which is kinda a different look. took me some time to get used to it but the real deal is her boobs and her sexy figure... her familiarity with me over the past 2 years ensured that she ravaged me like a bunny even though she was pretty tired.

She's the real deal. still maintaining the high standards of her previous stints..
Old 12-01-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Jina (FG)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=914872

Jina is late 20s OL/FL from Udon. Works a regular job back home. First trip to Singapore but not exactly new to the flesh trade. She got stucked in Korea for 2 years due to COVID.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Slim and lanky built with long sexy legs and a firm butt. Almost pencil thin and lightweight. Light Thai tan with smooth complexion. No ink.

Natural A+ boobs with pointy brown nipples.

Fluent Frencher with lotsa tongue sword-fighting.

Shower. Soaped and gave my dick a slow and teasing rub + HJ combo, followed by wet soapy grinds as she straddles and slides her pussy on my dick while we stood to shower in the bathtub. Shiok!

Catbath, mostly on the nipples before moving south.

Offers skillful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. Started off gentle and sensual, lotsa tongue slurps and flicks before she engulfed in all handsfree mode. Almost DT and she kept me in the edge with all her slurply action + HJ combo. And all these while, she'll maintain eye contact and even winks at me naughtily when she moved into a new position. What a cock teaser she is! Nursed both of my balls in her mouth for a very long time too. CIM is available.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation, paint job and fingering. Gets wet easily. Returned the favour to her here with my fingers as I went super gentle, gentle and soft to firm touches and deep flicks. It drove her crazy and she fired her 1st shot for this trip (according to her). I took second blood.

FJ. COB & COF offered. Tight cunt, shaved with little stubs above. Open to all positions and surprisingly can take deep & heavy pounding despite her tightness. Bouncing rodeo cowgirl from the getgo but lacking stamina so switched her to grinding action instead and she autosongkran cummed again. LOL! Kneeling Rifleman took over from there and she took me like a champ with loud stereo. She is not shy to express her pleasure when I hit the right spots and rewarded me with hugs and kisses. Lotsa pillow grabbing, fingers locking, DFK and smooching.

Cuddles with you between shots with lots of GFE. Offered massage but I declined.

Speaks basic English.

Jina is a soft-spoken and demure mistress with a hidden playful and ting-tong side. Friendly, easy-going and can carry a decent conversation with you. Willing to learn, please and serve. Only found out at the end that her last meal was brunch at Suvarnabhumi airport. Landed here at 5pm, she endured the hungry and fatigue quietly till her last slot yet she gave me 2 big rounds with gusto. Think that speaks helluva volume for her work attitude. Informed OKT immediately and I brought her out for supper and Sheng Siong before sending her back.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual G playground. Twin single beds with a spacious bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own.

OKT informed me of the new arrivals around noon. Took the last slot as Monday is always busy, snowballed so everything got delayed. Buzzed OKT for buffer and he automatically rescheduled 20-mins delay for me without a word. Swee laa! Booking is quick and breezy with them thus far with all the necessary info provided. FG will hear from me very soon.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

New photos from Jina for preview.

To score brownie points, please buy local food and chocolate milk for her. No fridge in room so do take note.

Sharing is caring!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1