The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-07-2022, 09:57 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
Thank for your intro. Will give her a try
She is one of the best. I always buy cherry for her when I go.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-07-2022, 09:58 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This is perfect hunting attitude to have bro! One which everyone should employ if you wish to stay happy, excited and satisfied in this game.

If can't get, there's really no point in getting triggered and spiteful. Dont need to create derogatory stories based on some unproven theory. Or worse, like some in particular, come here kpkb, spew profanities and curse people's families. Tsk, tsk.
Just chill, move on, and enjoy the many other delights out there. Because, remember, if you continue to do this, then you're probably going to get something others aren't getting too. Hehe.

Happy hunting!
You are right bro. Working, we must have good working attitude. Cheonging, we also must have good cheonging attitude too.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-07-2022, 11:16 AM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
You are right bro. Working, we must have good working attitude. Cheonging, we also must have good cheonging attitude too.

I second this. See and read and hear so many get so bitter. Wonder what’s the psychology behind it. Is it an ego thing or what..wah rao, if ML not even the least bit interested just fuck it. Hahaha
Old 30-07-2022, 11:21 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedonij View Post
I second this. See and read and hear so many get so bitter. Wonder what’s the psychology behind it. Is it an ego thing or what..wah rao, if ML not even the least bit interested just fuck it. Hahaha
Working is already so tired in Sillypore, so the only way for me to destress, is to cheong. If cheonging also cheong until so angry, what is the point of cheonging? We spend money to find happiness mah, correct?

Just like last week, after I distributed my tips to those butterflies at a pub at Geylang, the last gal saw I still holding 2 red notes, she said "This two also give me lor". I said "Why not?" and gave it to her. She is so happy, hugged me and gave me a 15 seconds french kiss. To me, this is happiness, no money can buy.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-07-2022, 11:29 AM

bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Working is already so tired in Sillypore, so the only way for me to destress, is to cheong. If cheonging also cheong until so angry, what is the point of cheonging? We spend money to find happiness mah, correct?
Ya lah. Then some the ML already obvious not keen still keep throwing money at them. Then when things turn sour, they get butthurt liao. It will usually be something along of the lines that “but I was so nice to you.” Really what the… They got money to take, they of course take lah. It’s their goal and purpose of being here? And it’s lust on the guy’s end. I think so many ppl Cheong to find relief and think it will fill some void but end up feeling worse?

If inept at picking up social cues don’t blame the mls. Actually Ah, sometimes easier said than done leh. Because I like to keep like visiting 2-3 shortlisted ML after the field research. Then of the 2-3 I also got one maybe make u feel more shiok.

But sometimes I just remind myself lo, I’m here to get some not a freaking gf. Yeah maybe GFE but definitely not gf or wife lah. Unless some it’s fated by the heavens.
Old 30-07-2022, 11:30 AM

Quote:

Just like last week, after I distributed my tips to those butterflies at a pub at Geylang, the last gal saw I still holding 2 red notes, she said "This two also give me lor". I said "Why not?" and gave it to her. She is so happy, hugged me and gave me a 15 seconds french kiss. To me, this is happiness, no money can buy.
Can bring me go also? Hahaha
Old 30-07-2022, 11:48 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Ya lah. Then some the ML already obvious not keen still keep throwing money at them. Then when things turn sour, they get butthurt liao. It will usually be something along of the lines that “but I was so nice to you.” Really what the… They got money to take, they of course take lah. It’s their goal and purpose of being here? And it’s lust on the guy’s end. I think so many ppl Cheong to find relief and think it will fill some void but end up feeling worse?

If inept at picking up social cues don’t blame the mls. Actually Ah, sometimes easier said than done leh. Because I like to keep like visiting 2-3 shortlisted ML after the field research. Then of the 2-3 I also got one maybe make u feel more shiok.

But sometimes I just remind myself lo, I’m here to get some not a freaking gf. Yeah maybe GFE but definitely not gf or wife lah. Unless some it’s fated by the heavens.
You are very right. We only want gfe and not to find a girl friend from SLG.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-07-2022, 11:52 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Can bring me go also? Hahaha
Sure bro, in fact I started a thread regarding this pub I usually cheong.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=883643

Just read through and you will get the fun.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-07-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LVPman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone MLs to recommend in Jessica's condo or around that area? I have not been frequenting MLs in a long while and just did a quick search in SLG. Jessica and Arrisa (whom Jessica previously recommended) are both not listed. Would like to see if are any other MLs worth going to in that area since i am visiting that area soon.
Old 30-07-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hewhowaitsforsu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
She is nice, but she don’t do more than HJ
Old 30-07-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
icreepz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

didnt know too long never chiong (since covid) will get data erased from database... tried to sms a ML and she say database no entry of my number... looks like have to go back spa and get carrot
Old 30-07-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

this young '97 lass is a gem.
true SYT, smooth skin, slim, nice legs, perky and sensitive B tits. incredible attitude.

i was late, she was very understanding. luckily there was a 30min window between my intended slot and the next client, and i maximised it.
location is great for all modes of transport. environment was safe and clean as she rents this place daily only for this use.

i opted to skip massage as i was late, to which she happily obliged but shared that her massage skills are very good. i said it's a pity, and will try next time.

in short, she proceeded with a groin and prostate massage and transitioned smoothly into a sensual hj.
after 1st shot, i've never experienced a more gentle cleanup.
she washed up and then proceeded to give a very comfortable head massage. with this, i am certain i will request a full massage next time.
back to the massage for the other head and friends below, and she milked another 2 shots out of me.

she did not take a break at all during the time i was there except for when i was showering.she even apologised for not pouring a cup of water for me earlier at some point.

all i can say is that her clients and loved ones are very lucky people.
she also said she has some regulars, i may have made it harder for those guys to meet her but she deserves at least this FR.

i will for sure return.
Tried her today, very nice young lady, good massage and very chatty with a strong work ethic, serviced me right down to the last minute even when i was preparing to put on my clothes and was getting ready to go. Will write a MR for her soon when i have the time.
Old 30-07-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MLs are here to earn money. So how she want to earn is up to her, ...
Not like Ai Ni, even she is fully booked on that day, she still accept customers and try to make herself to be fully booked for the next few days. That is working attitude.
Aini is The Gold standard when it comes it work ethics.
Old 31-07-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVPman View Post
Anyone MLs to recommend in Jessica's condo or around that area? I have not been frequenting MLs in a long while and just did a quick search in SLG. Jessica and Arrisa (whom Jessica previously recommended) are both not listed. Would like to see if are any other MLs worth going to in that area since i am visiting that area soon.
Your question will land these girls into trouble. No one should answer this question because if there are many girls operating at the same place, it might force the enforcers to take action.
Old 31-07-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not sure isit I too long nv chiong msg the ml all like no reply me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1