The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-12-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

@eatsleepwork

Thank you so much bro for the detailed pm. I really appreciate it lots. Will use it as a reference for my first booking after a decade. Unfortunately I cannot even rmb the user name for my old account and am unable to up you that y I have to use this account which is sadly still under moderation. Cheers!
Old 29-12-2022, 09:40 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
hmm interesting... thanks for the intel!
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=446459&page=162

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 29-12-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Before or after her boobs job?
Lol!! After ba, it was pretty firm. Haha
Old 29-12-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
She was MIA for a while and i’m finding her so real happy she surfaced again. But looks like she’s blocking my number. Oh wells
Old 29-12-2022, 10:10 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went on a rampage today. Just tried the famed Ang Pai, Ki Ki. Here is my fr:

Face: 8.5/10 (Chio, looks that you seldom see in this line of work)

Location: 7/10 (Central Area...foot soldiers will need a little walking about 500m away from nearest mrt...otherwise, its a quiet estate with security...)

Environment: 8/10 (room is cosy enough with clean towel and nice ambience)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural D cuppers) able to tune and caress but not zhut zhut

Body: 8/10 slim at right proportion

Massage: 6/10 (Gave light massage to loosen myself as she uses her fingernails to caress your body and balls)

Kissing: N/A (Light peck on the cheek as she looks at you seductively)

Catbath: 7/10 (Did kisses and licks on both my nipples and body)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 8/10 Nice person to talk to but from her eyes can see that she has stories. 有故事的人. She can't seem to let go of herself to be in this line though...

HJ: 10/10 she did in alternating styles, slow and sensual, fast and furious...as she waited patiently, did all seductive moves before I relent...

Overall: 8.5/10 she is a gem for keepers for her looks, body and everything. Will score higher if she could let loose but I really respect of her boundaries and such....
Ki ki is ang pai meh??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-12-2022, 10:11 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
She was MIA for a while and i’m finding her so real happy she surfaced again. But looks like she’s blocking my number. Oh wells
Who??? Chen chen?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-12-2022, 10:15 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
True that!!! Soda is defo top level service provider. Tallish, pretty, solid body, highly skilled. Awesome times. Yumz. And boy did she love the 2-way interaction. But pity that she drinks quite a bit. I guess I prefer my girls sober and hungry. Like myself. Hahahah. Haven't seen her for a while too.
The siam bu soda?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 29-12-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Many WKs for W recently. Lol
Out in full force and in full battle order I reckon.

She does look kind of cute from her photos, for each his own, I prefer natural knockers, else will join the queue to visit out of curiosity.
Old 29-12-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/bei-bei-massage/

FR for Bei Bei.

Decided to try this 冷門/unpopular ML in SLG. In fact turn out to be a wonderful experience for me. $120 is definitely well spent.

is located around orchard area. very convenient for driver as there is Carpark located in the building itself. for walkers need to change bus and reach the destination. location wise is very safe. first time been to that building.

looks and body wise looks will be like the photo of the shorter hair version, third and four picture. in real person look bit different. but just that she hardly put make up. so very natural. but body wise she loves to swim and do sports. which is a sporty kind of person. Skin wise is very smooth and soft. she only mid 20s.

massage is very got kung fu and hard kind. 35-45 mins massage. not anyhow type. can ease your muscle and stress. machiam go 5 stars massage. can compare with top masseur standards.

Gfe is there as she is very smile and chatty. can talk anything under the sun. just like ur university gf. sensual wise half naked and sit on ur lap. help u to do licking of nipples and try to make the spark and sensual. with the nice ambience room. will help you release stress and ur soldiers quickly.

she's here for already a month. I don't know why now can spot her. But is a well spent enjoyable session. =)
Bro she is a rebadge or rename ML.
I think she was previously known as Yi Yi.
She has been here since early this year already.
She was previously listed as a FL then switch to do ML.
Anyway her location is very close to where she was located previously.
She is not too bad imho.
Visited her yesterday.
Quite an all rounder if you know what I mean...hehe
Old 29-12-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Rainrover86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/$$$$$$$$-massage/

Not sure why my link is not working. Its $$$$$$$$ from slg
Old 29-12-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15576 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainrover86 View Post

Not sure why my link is not working. Its $$$$$$$$ from slg
M i a o M i a o is a banned word in SBF
Old 29-12-2022, 11:19 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainrover86 View Post
This is my first post here and I can assure you I am not a troll. I don’t usually post in forums but this ML is so terrible that I have to make an account just to post this field review so that none of our bros will have to go through the same shit again.

For info, I’m complaining about basic service etiquette.

First of all, the location is terrible and the apartment is shared. Room is partitioned by a white makeshift curtain ? Room is stuffy and towel is smelly.
Hygiene wise, this is the absolute worst I have ever been to.
This is not the end.

First of all, the ML does not massage you properly. I mean she’s one hand holding the phone using voice chat while the other hand, massaging you to keep you ‘entertained’. I know most of the ML are not trained in massage but this is absolutely plain laziness. Anyone with the heart to provide massage can do 10x better.

Second, less than 15 minutes into the massage, she proceeds to jerk me off. I’m like what ? What’s with the rush? According to her, she is rushing off for dinner so she just hopes to ‘settle me’ in the fastest time. This is the exact words said. I am not kidding.

After jerking for a while, she refuses to allow her boobs to be touched. Fine, that’s a boundary. But why advertise auto roaming ? I’m a boobs person so jerking off naturally becomes difficult. Guess what, she proceeds to jerk me off in a rough manner to the point it’s nothing but friction and pain.

It got so painful that I had to stop her prematurely. At that point in time, we are barely 15 mins into the massage and that’s including shower time.

I refused to pay her the full amount and insisted I’m only going to pay $30 for the disgustingly poor service. She argued and insisted that I pay at least $100. She threatened to call the police to which I happily agreed. Out of desperation, she took my $30 and I left. She also swore to give me bad review which I’m whatever.

For my Bros out there, do not visit this ML. I won’t wish this on my worst enemy.

Err can post the full link or name of the ML is?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 29-12-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The power of photoshop
This chen chen is different with the chengzi 'orange' ?
Old 29-12-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thai soda is not into bdsm la.....but she is great too in her own way.....i really enjoyed my time with her

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 29-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8006 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfman View Post
This chen chen is different with the chengzi 'orange' ?
Different person.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1