The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-12-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15464 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I think you guys got mix up here

Bro SA, GW2, Coolman was talking about Thai Soda in HC section

The drinking Soda that was talked by bro Kopio, Derick, etc is the fizzy drink Soda.

Correct me if i am wrong.
Old 30-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post

The drinking Soda that was talked by bro Kopio, Derick, etc is the fizzy drink Soda.

Bro, I think all one in the same.

Fizzy drink Soda is also the Thai Soda who used to work by the river (dont know where she works now). Yes, she's famous for her prostate massage, and other next level sensual skills. Yes she is difficult to book, but will send you her calendar so you can choose her free slots. Yes, she and her spa colleagues like to book a room in hotels where they will party for the weekend. And yes she recently returned from Thailand
Old 30-12-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

quite sure they referring to same lady
only 1 bro confused with W wellness Soda who is a Viet not a Thai
Old 30-12-2022, 11:17 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Its the same girl...likes to drink, good in prostate, thai

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 30-12-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15464 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, I think all one in the same.

Fizzy drink Soda is also the Thai Soda who used to work by the river (dont know where she works now). Yes, she's famous for her prostate massage, and other next level sensual skills. Yes she is difficult to book, but will send you her calendar so you can choose her free slots. Yes, she and her spa colleagues like to book a room in hotels where they will party for the weekend. And yes she recently returned from Thailand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
quite sure they referring to same lady
only 1 bro confused with W wellness Soda who is a Viet not a Thai
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Its the same girl...likes to drink, good in prostate, thai
Thanks all for shedding the light
Old 30-12-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not listed leh so it is added service from her... too late too reject.
Like some MLs painting is additional and she just force her pussy to your mouth even though you didn't feel like it...
No la, prostate (together with JG) has been Soda's thing since she stopped doing full. Though I think some guys go to her for massage.
Old 30-12-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/tian-xin-massage/

Tian Xin had positive reviews last stint 2019/2020 (see SLG ad).

I’m into good looks, big tits with tattoos (last great experience such traits was LN).

Any bros tried Tian Xin since her return? (I did not meet her previously). Feedback appreciated. Ty!

Or other suggestions with good looks x big boobs (natural 34C or bigger) x tattoos?

Happy New Year to all!
Am thinking of trying her too. Wondering if anyone has tried since her return?
Old 30-12-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
No la, prostate (together with JG) has been Soda's thing since she stopped doing full. Though I think some guys go to her for massage.
100% interested to find Soda. Can share her ctc so I can look for her. I don't mind waiting for a slot. TIA
Old 30-12-2022, 12:24 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
100% interested to find Soda. Can share her ctc so I can look for her. I don't mind waiting for a slot. TIA
Haha we dont even know when is she working how to even share? Plus she may not even need new customers..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-12-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!

FR for Nicole.

There are 3 Nicoles on SLG so please make sure you know the correct one i'm talking about lol

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-nicole/

My 2nd visit with her

Location: Central, near MRT. However share apartment with other girl (idk who) with common shower so might risk bumping into other bros...

Looks: 8.5/10 (prob higher with more makeup), pics = person, video is most accurate of her without makeup
Body : 9/10 Slim lass, with okay sized perky butt and boobs
Massage : 6-7/10 We not here for this so whatever
Sensual : 7.5/10 More playability than vanilla, not as wild or intense as some other girls, nude with panties, free roaming, other stuff YMMV - be respectful to her, she is adamant on off limits for added services. There was some confusion in previous FR about her providing full service.
GFE: She feels like a friend, doesn't do all the sucking up or flattering or flirting, but yet does not feel overly commercial. Nice to talk to but you have to break the ice with her if not she might be quite cold.

RTM: Yes, I like her looks and she has her charm despite sensual not being top tier. But can't go wrong with chiobu jerking you off.
Old 30-12-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OC not around tonight anyone can recommend a good NURU massage lady, thank you.
Old 30-12-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
I just came back from overseas after a year. How do I get these ladies to reply me ? I texted nina and LinLin ytd but they never reply me. I’m sure i wasnt blacklisted or anything

Sigh so horny but can’t release
No reply means you not in their database. Go find others first and hopefully get your record into their database. Good luck bro
Old 30-12-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Haha we dont even know when is she working how to even share? Plus she may not even need new customers..
I see. Sorry for my ignorance. Hope to find her soon then. Got to try out others first to let go. 😂
Old 30-12-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
dlolu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Same here location not ideal for foot solider and she got other menu

Only fan have no ac so might be hot

the other room has AC although also not very cool. the 小姐姐 there is a fl only who doesn't do massage.
Old 30-12-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Bro she is a rebadge or rename ML.
I think she was previously known as Yi Yi.
She has been here since early this year already.
She was previously listed as a FL then switch to do ML.
Anyway her location is very close to where she was located previously.
She is not too bad imho.
Visited her yesterday.
Quite an all rounder if you know what I mean...hehe
Holyshit 😱😱

This is true? she told me she just come for one month. Or I carrot head easy to bluff. Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1