The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-12-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13785 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=4559

Any review for this gal?
Old 31-12-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
dlolu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Anyway latest news that my favourite mango seems to be coming soon... the rest of the vanilla can wait.
I see, I'm not familiar with mango.
Old 31-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Never WK of any SGL ML and any working girls

Looking forward to all MLs (who return to Singapore shore) who are popular in most bro favourite in their last stint. So many of bros missed Mango.

Hope to see Mango soon.

Tomorrow is 2023. Looking forward to massive inflow of PRC girls in MP, SPA, HC, SGL, Geylang RLD, etc etc etc

can you please let me know what WK stands for?
Old 31-12-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vici View Post
yea another bro and I posted a fr. u can do a quick search to find.

massage is quite good with good playability and other top ups which she will let you know when u meet.
Old 31-12-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlolu View Post
I see, I'm not familiar with mango.
She is not everyone's flavour though... but she has been my staple for a while until the beginning the pandemic...

Zara
Old 31-12-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She is not everyone's flavour though... but she has been my staple for a while until the beginning the pandemic...
no worries bro. everyone has different preferences. I also had some regular ml fl from start of the pandemic, was easier to build up relationship because less bros were out and about during that time.
Old 31-12-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
yea another bro and I posted a fr. u can do a quick search to find.

massage is quite good with good playability and other top ups which she will let you know when u meet.
zapped for being a 'white knight' haha. I guess sharing info based on my preferences is frowned upon if it does not align to some users ideology.
Old 31-12-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
yao2347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
nina also going back?
No, Nina will stay here for long period
Old 31-12-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
yao2347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Nina today, central location.

Look: 90% similar as the photo, model body S shape with big boobs.

Massage: Average level need guidance. Not for bros who wanted a decent massage.

GFE: Plus point. Strong attraction. Keen to get to know you better.

Service: SN, started with soft tickle on butts and back painting. Flip over and laid beside you, crossed her leg with yours and started to lick nips all the way up to ear with heavy breathing and soft fake moan. HJ is enjoyable.

RTM: of course
Old 31-12-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
can you please let me know what WK stands for?
WK means white knight.
Old 31-12-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
be patience and wait since not even reach.
Thanks for the preview. Looks chio.

See in person better one day
Old 31-12-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
ventoux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

New here, thank you for all your reviews & info.

Any tips on any MLs that specializes in POT (龟头责)?
Old 31-12-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wow chingmy Yau

https://i.mydramalist.com/0VYlr_5c.jpg
Old 31-12-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/kk-massage/

Paid a visit to KK recently, amidst all the hype surrounding it.
Reached, straightaway there's a mention of a slot in the next hour (I arrived about 2-3 minutes late), but she mentioned will let the other bro wait for about 5mins. So while i apologize for the next bro, kudos to KK for being strictly no corner cutting.

Shower myself, laid on the bed and she began her massage clothed, then stripped to her panties and began her sensual, followed by turning over. Took the HJ option, she pumped me, and I released, and was told to shower. Luckily, she gave me a head massage until times up, then dressed, paid and left. Indeed, i stepped out on the dot, so I had full 60min (ok technically 57min) of session.

Below are my ratings.

The WONDERFUL
++ Location. Very quiet place. Couldn't imagine any sleazy events going on within this neighborhood, in fact this is my first time visiting the area

++ Time. Full 60 minutes. No further elaboration required

++ Massage. Depends on the reference. If compared to professional sports/TCM massage, then hers was not as therapeutic, and rather all over the place. Compared with MLs however, then she's very good. In fact she had so much strength in some places I for a moment thought I was with my regular chiropractor! Same goes for the head massage post-deed. The fact that I'm using PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE as a yardstick shows how strong she is in this category.

++ Body. Didn't look impressive when clothed, but once stripped and flipped over I was rather mesmerized . Large natural-C pear-shaped knockers, nipples were brown and just appropriately sized. Can't say she has an absolutely flat tummy, but not bulging either. I knew she had a very good body cuz I had an hard on not from the sensual (to be discussed later), but from seeing her body. And even after the deed, when she moved around semi-nude, despite not being in the sexual mood anymore, still marveled at how sculpted her body and boobs look.

The GOOD
+ Room ambience. Quite good and rather clean. Minus points for slight untidiness, and that she left both doors - to the living room and to the toilet - open and lit, which is a little irritating to my eyes.

The AVERAGE

The NEEDS MORE IMPROVEMENT
- Gfe / Chemistry. She's a quiet lady, very quiet. I tried engaging her in some conversations, but was given one-word answers. I think i had less than 10 sentences worth of communication with her.

-- Sensual. Her pre-deed sensual involves some light finger ticklings around my back and some sensitive areas, but they amounted to less than 2 minutes before asking me flip over, then is licking my nipple for 30 seconds, before giving me the menu options. When HJ was chosen, straight away put lube and pumping. Meanwhile shes seated at beside my legs that makes access to her tantalizing body difficult. Tried to suckle on the wonderful nipples but was pushed back after about 10s. She relented by sitting slightly closer to me at around hip area where I can knead on the wonderful pair until i unload.

-- HJ. Really mechanical. Nothing much to shout about it. OH YEAH... the worst part is when I'm about to cum, she STOPS JERKING... usually ML be it HJ or BJ, will continue the motion and slows down until stopping. She stops all motion suddenly, at the most important stage! Needless to say, I'm not really sextisfied, had to DIY at home after that....

Conclusion. Nice hardworking lady with totally awesome body. Sensual and deed-wise lack luster and is made worse with almost non-existent communication.

RTM? Yes.
Despite such poor grading at the most important sections, I'm still willing to give her another try. Reason is simple. I genuinely feel she's substandard due to her inexperience rather than attitude. If what she said is true, she's only been in SG and this industry for a few months. Otherwise she'd not have given me the full hour (indicative of service-oriented).

Will try again in a few months, hopefully she'll be better by then.
Old 31-12-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice! Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1