The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
another lobang for u if. u like my recommendation in AMK KAKIS for Linda.Although the place is at Sembawang Road but i think is near.Upper Thomson Road. She can perform very strong fingers press massage which is not those piano type. she really press hard from head to toes.After the hard massage,she will pull down your paper underwear n apply oil massage.U can feel the pressure she applied n feel your body heat up. After tat she will perform the aeroplane 海底捞月slow n steady. can compair with Linda. she will take her time n make sure u enjoy. after she will turn u over n massage your chest n tickle your Chest and u can feel her chest pressing your face. inthe end i just put my hand under her clothes n let her do the chores .her boobs are hangful n tender.i squeeze until i release.
overall a good massage eith$58 entrance n $50 for release.
Can share the CTC?
Old 19-01-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
another lobang for u if. u like my recommendation in AMK KAKIS for Linda.Although the place is at Sembawang Road but i think is near.Upper Thomson Road. She can perform very strong fingers press massage which is not those piano type. she really press hard from head to toes.After the hard massage,she will pull down your paper underwear n apply oil massage.U can feel the pressure she applied n feel your body heat up. After tat she will perform the aeroplane 海底捞月slow n steady. can compair with Linda. she will take her time n make sure u enjoy. after she will turn u over n massage your chest n tickle your Chest and u can feel her chest pressing your face. inthe end i just put my hand under her clothes n let her do the chores .her boobs are hangful n tender.i squeeze until i release.
Hi can share ? Thank you
Old 19-01-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Go wellness.. got GQ. Tactic is tell u 1 hr not enough.. so got to extend 1/2.. then tease u a lot until buay tahan. GQ at the end. $100 for roaming .. I managed to pull down bra to suck the nips.. but disappointed outside look like C, pull down become A. Blah. ~$200 in total spent. Don't flame me. My small head was desperate.
Old 19-01-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtitties View Post
Go wellness.. got GQ. Tactic is tell u 1 hr not enough.. so got to extend 1/2.. then tease u a lot until buay tahan. GQ at the end. $100 for roaming .. I managed to pull down bra to suck the nips.. but disappointed outside look like C, pull down become A. Blah. ~$200 in total spent. Don't flame me. My small head was desperate.
Walao from C to A haha

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 19-01-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
n*co i think i tried before.
if im correct she got ample bossom...
Old 19-01-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
to add on entrance $58 is for oil massage, if want finger press is $68.
Shop look very decent with many foot reflex chairs and only one bed near toilet without individual room and shower provided (need to use standing curtain to block and use common toilet).
Request for stepping as they are bars installed easy for stepping after that comes the airplane landing which cannot tahan request to flip over and start squezzing the neh neh inside out and shoot out!
Overall to spent $58/$68 in such MP same as AMK Linda MP only down here is more quiet and peaceful..
Old 19-01-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Hi bros. Found one gem. At Blk 24 ML. Shop closest to the coffee shop away from regent spa. Nearly arrived. Interested bros with high reputations and active sharing can pm me.
Was at blk24 today . Saw 4 shops. Any fr. Didn't have chance to go in any shop
Old 19-01-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
Was at blk24 today . Saw 4 shops. Any fr. Didn't have chance to go in any shop
Check your mailbox. Bro
Old 20-01-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
Can share the CTC?
to add on entrance $58 is for oil massage, if want finger press is $68.
Shop look very decent with many foot reflex chairs and only one bed near toilet without individual room and shower provided (need to use standing curtain to block and use common toilet).
Request for stepping as they are bars installed easy for stepping after that comes the airplane landing which cannot tahan request to flip over and start squezzing the neh neh inside out and shoot out!
Overall to spent $58/$68 in such MP same as AMK Linda MP only down here is more quiet and peaceful..
Old 20-01-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
vaxva up you for detail FR
^^

morning everyone
Old 20-01-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wat a downgrade sia from C to A.
Old 22-01-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Happy Chinese New Year of the Rabbit. Blk 24 Sin Ming Road one foot massage shop is open during CNY. First two days customers would be given Ang Pow, according to a WeChat post by lady boss. Huat lah.

Last edited by liketosleep; 22-01-2023 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 25-01-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Uncle Wang for the PM.
The massage was decent, and not for face people.
The main highlight is her tits is damn firm and mild big.
It’s damn nice definitely for boobs lover.
Got cat bath abit but can tell she’s new here, might
Need more improvement. Then HJ.
Overall 8/10, not bad service, especially the massage.
58$ + 80$
Old 25-01-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BadBadBat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There’s two massage shops near coffeeshop of Blk 24,so any advice?
Old 25-01-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofcrap View Post
Thanks Uncle Wang for the PM.
The massage was decent, and not for face people.
The main highlight is her tits is damn firm and mild big.
It’s damn nice definitely for boobs lover.
Got cat bath abit but can tell she’s new here, might
Need more improvement. Then HJ.
Overall 8/10, not bad service, especially the massage.
58$ + 80$
i think u ask for extra service. orelse should be 50. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1