The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 19-07-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Icyman88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post
Any feedback on ++ luo luo or yi na? Both look good and really appealing to me...doesnt have to be a good bonk as long as it's not a super landmine!

Any review on ++ luoluo ? Thanks
Old 19-07-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
fuzren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
I think this new website full of fake pictures, some even have influencers photos

Avoid list:
266 B
&
Upper thompson

& now have a new joint located at the west its going to be the landmine area
The West area is it Pasir Panjang?
Old 19-07-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzren View Post
The West area is it Pasir Panjang?
Bingo
Old 19-07-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
if people have noticed enough. the girl have bad review since long time ago. just that previously i think she working at upper thomson, then now i think some move to balesteir area liao, same girl, diff location. I think bros need be more aware... its our hard earn money also..

3 Blacklisted areas.

1. Upper thomson VIET spa
2. Balesteir VIET spa
3. Rochor VIET spa

I think zion and others can be added too but is closed.
Zion was used to be...
But due to already closed more then a year... then should not be inside list bah
Old 23-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
breakfast1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Natalie https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/natalie-nuru-massage-hj/

Early July.

I had first posted a review on SGBeauty, it had passed the automatic checks and was stuck in the comments for a while, until I saw it removed today. I was hoping it would reach a wider audience when I had posted it there all secretive like, mixing the bad within the good, e.g., "I will definitely RTM next lifetime " Seems I underestimated the site admin. So I am going to post a more scathing review here, since the more complimentary one got taken down (I did praise the size of her boobs, because, yes, they were relatively big, but, unfortunately, they hang off this particular person's body).

Not very accessible by foot if travelled by MRT (Lavender), took me about 15 minutes; however, there are a couple of bus stops in the vicinity that makes walking there easier. Room was very, very poorly lit and I could hardly see her face. Basically, she had a crap attitude, and she didn't let me touch her nipples (top autoroam only).

When I had first asked about the hygiene of the bedspreads and bath towels (if they were washed and unused), she immediately turned defensive and soured, mocking every question by answering...without really answering, e.g., "I just took the towel out of the dryer, of course its clean.", or "Of course, I changed the towel on the bed after every customer, how could I not?" (then she proceeded to place disposable kitchen wipes on the bed and pillow towels..., and the kitchen wipes were next to the bed). I figured to go ahead anyways, because...wells...I wanted a massage, so I didn't care so much about the extras at that point, though yes, I regretted choosing her.

After lying face down on the bed (clearly...the kitchen wipes did little to help, especially with the face), she told me to shut up and not talk, and then, ironically, proceeded to ask me brashly if I wanted my first HJ before the massage because she can't give both otherwise within the span of a 90 minute session. Then when I asked for the HJ to be performed a certain way, she would throw a fuss and say, "If you want it like that then I will do it that way", which did put me off, and I refused the HJ. I was just put off her and her attitude, penis wasn't even erect, and I didn't feel the slightest interest in receiving a HJ.

This HJ thing was asked twice and twice, I refused. Then, even after telling me to shut up and throwing a tantrum, she started having a conversation with me, but not before saying it was my fault that she reacted that way because of the questions I asked, then she became more mellow; it was obviously a forceful change but enough to get me erect and agreeable to a HJ: it was basic oily handy with JG, and it was...very disappointing; I guess, I was still bothered by before, because I couldn't even be bothered to touch her breasts. So, it was just 1 HJ even though I paid for 2, because it really was just awful.

Btw, for those thinking I was overreacting about the towels, she cleaned me up with tissues, in the dark, after ejaculating, and then straightway I did flip over back on the kitchen wipes but probably not everything landed on the wipes, so....

Anyways, the massage was the WORST; she had very unwillingly just pinch-grabbed flesh off my back for about 30 minutes, and did the same thing with my calves and thighs for another 15 or so minutes. I felt worse and more sore than I did before I received the pathetic excuse of massage. Utterly macabre, it was; waste of $180.

I was wrong to think that increased competition from the Thais from FL1 would force FL2 MLs to step up, but, apparently Natalie doesn't quite understand basic economics. So...fool me once and I am never returning. Maybe it's just me.

I have no idea how she would do NURU, because I scheduled a 90 minutes 2XHJ. But it would have been impossible to do in the bathroom because it would have been too cramped to facilitate a NURU massage, so I am guessing its nothing like what they do in Thailand or Japan; she probably does in the middle of the living room (the only place that seemed big enough to accommodate the inflatable mattress). Anyways, ask first, I guess; but of course, risk her becoming blackface-d, because it shows that you don't trust her, and so, it hurts her tender feelings when fair and sensible questions are asked.
Old 23-07-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 19
ion23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyion23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Saw many bros warning about 266 Area B.
Saw quite a few listings that look yum.
Appreciate if fellow cheongsters can share FRs if try before. 10Q for helping to avoid land mines.

https://www.impmm22.com/girl.php?id=3858
Baobao 3858

Recently venturing from MLs to FLs.
Even photo verified also may be landmines?

How come no thread for Good FRs? 😅
Bro,

I’ll be honest here. I’ve tried twice. I wouldn’t say it’s a complete landmine in my opinion.

1st try - made appointment for bao bao. But she came in and said period just came, asked me if I wanted to swap. I would say looks around 60-70% of the pic. In the end, yan zi came in. Again looks 60-70%. Good effort in her service. But I would say boobs b+ or c max. All their girls are advertised as d or e cup.

2nd try - tried tian tian. Again looks 60%. But service is not bad. Even gave me AR. But according to her, she doesn’t do for everyone. I would say boobs are d, but c+ or small d, but saggy.

Bottom line, I think the pics are heavily photoshopped. But there are some of them that make up for the service. I think looking at done FRs, there should be quite a number of bros that got a bad service, together with the bad photoshop. So take your chances.
Old 30-07-2022, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
ApparentLurker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApparentLurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Verna tt=4773

Location= B area condo

Looks= 65% like pics ( pics prettier)

My experience with her is that she is one of those FL that does routine of showing attitude at the start of session like black face, everything not to her likings, cannot this cannot that then after you cum treat you like a long lost friend.

Think she knows that many bro tends to just want to cum fast when met with these bitchy attitude, just want to get over with it. But when things are over, their attitude change maybe because a. jobs done b. treat you nicely hope you don’t complaint too much?

No rtf.
Completely true, bro.

I also decided to take the risk of trying out after all the "raving" reviews.

Most overpriced bullshit ever. She's nowhere near as good as the photos make her out to be, but she's still decent... except her attitude is absolutely rubbish for something almost closer to 300. You can get a heavenly experience with the Viets at this price.
Old 31-07-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
limpeihot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Baobao looks like her picture but she’s a bit on the bigger side won’t count as landmine.
Old 01-08-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
thebells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BaoBao is stinking - don't touch. I thought from the photo she'd be cute and a little curvey. She's just like a wall with saggy tits. Oh, and really not that pretty. One to avoid
Old 08-08-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
horselambnz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/ya-li-sexy-chio-babe/

Very late FR, but need to post as warning. Kena pain when urinating after visiting this bitch. It didn't happen recently so i don't know her tongue is still infected or not

I went for testing and luckily it wasn't STD but some general bacteria, that i had to take 1 week antibiotics to clear. She has hygiene issue or she suck the previous guy who has dirty dick or she doesn't wash her mouth? I don't know

And while the bacteria is the biggest problem, it wasn't the only problem

I don't know why her service lists FJ, only got BJ

And her BJ is like F1 pit stop, trying to make u cum ASAP. I have received many BJ by now, and i can tell when a BJ is slow and steadily building up VS when a BJ is done to make u climax fast. So basically i got bacteria from the BJ, and that BJ itself was a short fucked up one

After the super short session, when i stepped into shower, still told me to hurry up, dun shower so long, omg..

And lo and behold, i soon found out why.. Within 30 min of the session starting, there was a knock on the door, for the next customer. It was supposed to be a rush job all along. But her page state $100 for 60 min

And I haven't even mention she got tummy and look like aunty, unlike her photos, which is of herself when younger. Gosh..
Old 09-08-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

http://impmm25.com/girl.php?id=5046

Anyone tried this milf ?
Old 09-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselambnz View Post

Very late FR, but need to post as warning. Kena pain when urinating after visiting this bitch. It didn't happen recently so i don't know her tongue is still infected or not

I went for testing and luckily it wasn't STD but some general bacteria, that i had to take 1 week antibiotics to clear. She has hygiene issue or she suck the previous guy who has dirty dick or she doesn't wash her mouth? I don't know

And her BJ is like F1 pit stop, trying to make u cum ASAP. I have received many BJ by now, and i can tell when a BJ is slow and steadily building up VS when a BJ is done to make u climax fast. So basically i got bacteria from the BJ, and that BJ itself was a short fucked up one

After the super short session, when i stepped into shower, still told me to hurry up, dun shower so long, omg..

And lo and behold, i soon found out why.. Within 30 min of the session starting, there was a knock on the door, for the next customer. It was supposed to be a rush job all along. But her page state $100 for 60 min

And I haven't even mention she got tummy and look like aunty, unlike her photos, which is of herself when younger. Gosh..
this milf at mw very notorious liao
Old 09-08-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselambnz View Post

https://www.sweetgems.co/pei-ling-0206

is this the same person?
Old 09-08-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Leoncoeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Looks like the same...

https://www.sweetgems.co/min-nbsp-hui-nbsp

https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=3919

I was tempted to try but I guess lucky I didn't have enough time
Old 10-08-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoncoeur View Post
Looks like the same...

https://www.sweetgems.co/min-nbsp-hui-nbsp

https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=3919

I was tempted to try but I guess lucky I didn't have enough time
Don’t waste time on this Auntie
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1