The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2022, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I may go and try if have time. I checked the cost, 2 girls at 7th Heaven is about the same for 1 girl in full service shops.
7 heaven girls can’t fight the other Nuru girls
Old 19-12-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
7 heaven girls can’t fight the other Nuru girls
Ok lah, but I think they should be on par or better than some girls at the full service shops.
Old 24-12-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
gabrielboey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok lah, but I think they should be on par or better than some girls at the full service shops.
Price wise i think do fj better ?
Old 26-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Keexhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros does 7heaven take promptpay or cash only? Hoping to visit before i leave TIA
Old 28-12-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
QuasiCitrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
base on some recommendations 7th heaven looks good
Old 29-12-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielboey View Post
Seeing more girls/ladies at the BJ bars they are on there way back .

Most of them have a FJ option as well but I think it is interesting for a quick release and not for a fun night out. Also a lot of them close early (11pm or before) so not an option after a hot night out 😂.
Old 30-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
yellow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 7-heaven yesterday.

Chooses 7-heaven because bros here said 7-heaven had the better looking girls. When arrived there are only 3 girls available. I choose what I considered the best looking one named YU. She is petite and dark skin which is not my liking.

Sadly no GFE at all, feels like a mother nagging me. Very SOP based. Nothing much. Like other bro said here, it is bed setting. So go up straight into the room and lie down, then she washed up abit and start bj for you.

Whole thing is very SOP and since I got not much mood being bj, she took quite a while like 10-15 minutes to get it done and I have to think of other more erotic thing to shoot it. Can see that she is getting more and more tired.

Name: Yu
Topless:Yes
Size: A
BJ: 8/10. After all it is a bj bar right.
damage: 1300 thb
WIR: No. Add 600 thb I can go soapy massage with prettier girls with big boobs.
Old 31-12-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow123 View Post

Chooses 7-heaven because bros here said 7-heaven had the better looking girls. When arrived there are only 3 girls available. I choose what I considered the best looking one named YU. She is petite and dark skin which is not my liking.

Sadly no GFE at all, feels like a mother nagging me. Very SOP based. Nothing much. Like other bro said here, it is bed setting. So go up straight into the room and lie down, then she washed abit and start bj for you.

Whole thing is very SOP and since I got not much mood being bj, she took quite a while like 10-15 minutes to get it done and I have to think of other more erotic thing to shoot it. Can see that she is getting more and more tired.

I also had YU when I was in Bkk last week. Agreed with you it's very SOP, not much action when it's bed setting. So I did the opposite, I tried to distract myself to hold back my shot and let her suck longer. Haha. This was my 2nd visitnton7th heaven .Overall experience is good if you just need a release.
Old 02-01-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tiger32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys

First of all noob here and wanted to say thanks to all the info.

Visited 7th heaven the day before Christmas. Went early at about 12 noon as was in between things.

asked the hostess to recommend and she recommended new. New had braces which worried me but cute young girl next door look. Opted for full naked.

Got to room and she left to get the kit which took time, one back underdressed and started the wash of Lb in sink . Started getting hard here itself.

Moved on to act. Lie down and cat bath starts. Move on to main act and it’s an amazing blowjob. At first opted for cbj but her technique was soo good said no and went bbbj.

Fingered her extremely tight LS while she did the deed. So tight that wanted to go FJ then and then but no time and I don’t think it happens.

The moans from the other room also added to enjoyment.

Would definitely repeat with new.
Old 02-01-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger32 View Post
Hi guys

Visited 7th heaven the day before Christmas. Went early at about 12 noon as was in between things.

asked the hostess to recommend and she recommended new. New had braces which worried me but cute young girl next door look. Opted for full naked.

Got to room and she left to get the kit which took time, one back underdressed and started the wash of Lb in sink . Started getting hard here itself.

Moved on to act. Lie down and cat bath starts. Move on to main act and it’s an amazing blowjob. At first opted for cbj but her technique was soo good said no and went bbbj.

Fingered her extremely tight LS while she did the deed. So tight that wanted to go FJ then and then but no time and I don’t think it happens.

How much for fully naked?
Old 03-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Tiger32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
How much for fully naked?
1300 normal + 500 fully naked
Old 03-01-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi guys

Quote:
1300 normal + 500 fully naked
Nice FR. So far there seems to be plenty of positive reviews for 7th heaven but their prices slightly more than others. For me if can just go straight to BBBJ. Most places will take off top FOC if you ask nicely or state it before go up. But I guess since you fingered her so it makes sense bah.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 17-01-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried the new ladies at Woodbar? They started work yesterday (Monday) and so far only have 2 pics on their SNS.
Old 26-01-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
mangosteen18181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried 7th Heaven out of curiosity. Can’t remember the girls name. Or maybe I did not get a service oriented girl. I have to agree with you on the SOP. Would pay more for a proper massage and release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow123 View Post

Sadly no GFE at all, feels like a mother nagging me. Very SOP based. Nothing much. Like other bro said here, it is bed setting. So go up straight into the room and lie down, then she washed up abit and start bj for you.

Old 27-01-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielboey View Post
Depends on the mood .

If you're tired a bj can be just the thing you need but sometimes you want more action then go for the fj 😜
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1