The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 24-12-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

to the black mercedes that got caught and spot checked by the police a while ago, idk if you are here. but if you are, i hope you are doing okay.

a lot of patrolling at the frequent piak piak spots lately idk why. damn sian sia. want to watch live show and fap also difficult

time to find new spots.
Old 25-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
z8z8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
to the black mercedes that got caught and spot checked by the police a while ago, idk if you are here. but if you are, i hope you are doing okay.

a lot of patrolling at the frequent piak piak spots lately idk why. damn sian sia. want to watch live show and fap also difficult

time to find new spots.
The mercedes window not tinted?
Old 25-12-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by z8z8 View Post
The mercedes window not tinted?
slightly tinted. but nearby got this bright light. so it sort of shine inside, can see the shadows move up and down. police high beam, but they too engrossed. end up they knock their car and check particulars.
Old 26-12-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Anyone doing botanic Gardens? Quite nice now with Christmas decorations.
Was around there with my syt gf...as she was wearing a dress I told her to take of her panties.

She sat down on one of the benches and took it out. Lol. Don't even need to go toilet.

As we kept walking I kept feeling her ample ass and slid my fingers underperformed dress and feel her pussy. Seems like she's getting a bit excited as her Pusey felt a bit moist .

I wasn't wearing any undies and she also start rubbing my cock, making it uncomfortable to walk with a hard on.

I was looking for somewhere dark where we can do stuff and then we came across some garden swings which was relatively dark. There were some people walking past but not really noticeable.

We start swinging and the swing was making some squeaking noise lol. I put my finger at her pushy and keeps rubbing her pussy as we were swinging, in out in out and she became very wet.

Then I took out my hard cock and ask her to give me a bj while swinging. Same her mouth going in and out while we were swinging...damn fun...

While we were doing it, some people walk past about 50m away, which add to the excitement. Then I signal to her to sit on top of my cock. She said here ? I said why not ? Lol.. she hike up her dress and I entered her from.befind. and then we start swinging again . Again my cock just goes in and out while we're swinging...lol even if someone see
Old 26-12-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Even if someone can see, they would probably think we just swinging, while my cock is inside her lol.

As my zipper is a bit tight, don't think I can cum there....so we moved on to other spot.

We came across a public toilet and I pulled her in. She was worried that people might cone in but it's like 11pm, not many people will be there right ? But still the security might just come in....which adds to the excitement.

We were standing a d I went in from behind....think I came in like less than 5min....cos of the excitement and cannot tahan her soft moans.

I am glad this syt is quite open to sex in public...evertime there's opportunity we will do it lol
Old 26-12-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

time to find new spots.
Which location?
Old 27-12-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
bobolubobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambchopinc View Post
Sharing my recent crazy experience here - I attended a wedding banquet with my gf and you know ladies are always well dressed for such occasion. One of the biggest challenges when attending this kind of dinner is to try to control my little bro, you know it gets difficult when being exposed to all those well dressed ladies, cleavages, buttocks, and well shaped bodies the whole night.

I sent her home after dinner and in my mind I was thinking how can I let such a good opportunity go to waste. I got a little more touchy than usual on our way home and she did not quite resist to my touches and could also sense that I need a release since the last time I had my release was about two weeks back.

Reached her place past midnight and sent her up to her level. Exiting the lift, I asked if she wants to help me release, she asked “now?” “yeah now!” I replied excitedly sensing that there is a possibility of it happening. (she will give me a straight no if she’s not in the mood). Gave her peck on her lips and arms wrapped around her while walking her back to her unit. I can really sense it happening! We walked past the staircase door on our way to her unit and I suggested “there!” pointing to the door leading to the staircase. (Always my dream to try sex in public but I always get the same reply - no). Without any delay, I led her past the door to the staircase. She hesitated but I assured her a HJ will do and I promised to be a quick one. Everything happened quickly, I slipped my hands through the top opening of her dress, underneath her bra and my fingers running all over her pair of 36D. HJ got upgraded to BJ. This kind of adrenaline rush is something I have never experienced before. After a few rounds of stopping and continuing, her mouth was getting tired and I had to release my two weeks load in her mouth. The one thing I dislike is that she will always kiss me after I unload in her mouth but it’s a small sacrifice I have to make.

I decided to get a drink from her place before I leave. Her unit’s lights were off and parents asleep in their room (door closed). She went straight to the kitchen to get me a drink while I followed behind her, not wanting to stay in the living room in case I wake her parents up. Still recovering from the high minutes ago, suddenly I feel this urge from my little bro (below) telling me he wants and is able to go another round. I can feel his excitement and he is very awake. I walked up, hugged her waist from behind and started sniffing her hair, ear, and kissing her ear, she turned her head around and reciprocated with a kiss. “Not enough?” she asked, I replied with a long kiss, and pushed the boundary further (trying my luck), one hand on her waist while moving the other slightly up north, caressing her left boob gently. She didn’t resist, and by now, my both hands were fondling her pair of 36D, to my surprise, she stuck out her tongue while we kissed, frenching me and a strong signal that more actions may follow. I think she’s in the mood. I continued frenching not wanting to spoil the mood though I recalled I had just unloaded in her mouth minutes ago. The thought of making out in her kitchen with her parents’ presence brought my adrenaline rush to a whole new level, a part of me was worried of getting caught but the excitement pushed me to continue.

The kissings got passionate, and my hands started to move down south without much resistance (another strong signal it’s okay to proceed), this time, I lifted up the front bottom opening of her dress (again no resistance, and this should be it), from the smooth touch, I can feel she’s wearing a pair of seamless satin undies, I moved my middle finger around the outside of her undies trying to zero in to her ahhh spot. With a bit of guidance from her “move up a little more” she said softly, and followed by a soft “ahhh…” (spot on). I gave it a few gentle strokes on the spot and soon slipped my finger inside her undies as per her request. Inside is wet and very well lubricated - she’s ready. I started unzipping the top part of her dress from the back, pull her strapless bra down to below her boobs (not wanting to undress entirely just in case, and I like it to be half dressed) stretch my head forward to tease and suck her right nipple gently, one hand caressing her left boobs and the other stroking her simultaneously making sure that she’s enjoying it. I am sure she is because of her affirmative intermittent “ahhh”, the movement of her lower body, wetness of her hole, and wanting me suck and grope her boobs more. “Grab my boobs”, “suck them”, “don’t stop”, “continue rubbing” are her words as she seems to have forgotten that her parents are asleep in the same house. A few more strokes later, she let out a long ahhh.. and “love you”.

By now, it’s little bro’s chance to perform, not wasting any seconds, I quickly got her to bend forward, hands against the kitchen top, lifted up the back bottom opening of her dress, pulled down her black satin undies, and started thrusting her very moist opening from her back.. groping her boobies as she goes “ah.. ah.. ah..” and at times i had to cover her mouth to keep our volume low. Her perfume smell arose me further, and I feel it’s cumming. “Shoot inside?” I asked. “Ok, period just ended” she said.
Very nice share bro. Wedding dinners always have plenty of gals in sexy dressing, can understand how you feel!
Old 27-12-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambchopinc View Post
Sharing my recent crazy experience here - I attended a wedding banquet with my gf and you know ladies are always well dressed for such occasion. One of the biggest challenges when attending this kind of dinner is to try to control my little bro, you know it gets difficult when being exposed to all those well dressed ladies, cleavages, buttocks, and well shaped bodies the whole night.

I sent her home after dinner and in my mind I was thinking how can I let such a good opportunity go to waste. I got a little more touchy than usual on our way home and she did not quite resist to my touches and could also sense that I need a release since the last time I had my release was about two weeks back.

Reached her place past midnight and sent her up to her level. Exiting the lift, I asked if she wants to help me release, she asked “now?” “yeah now!” I replied excitedly sensing that there is a possibility of it happening. (she will give me a straight no if she’s not in the mood). Gave her peck on her lips and arms wrapped around her while walking her back to her unit. I can really sense it happening! We walked past the staircase door on our way to her unit and I suggested “there!” pointing to the door leading to the staircase. (Always my dream to try sex in public but I always get the same reply - no). Without any delay, I led her past the door to the staircase. She hesitated but I assured her a HJ will do and I promised to be a quick one. Everything happened quickly, I slipped my hands through the top opening of her dress, underneath her bra and my fingers running all over her pair of 36D. HJ got upgraded to BJ. This kind of adrenaline rush is something I have never experienced before. After a few rounds of stopping and continuing, her mouth was getting tired and I had to release my two weeks load in her mouth. The one thing I dislike is that she will always kiss me after I unload in her mouth but it’s a small sacrifice I have to make.

I decided to get a drink from her place before I leave. Her unit’s lights were off and parents asleep in their room (door closed). She went straight to the kitchen to get me a drink while I followed behind her, not wanting to stay in the living room in case I wake her parents up. Still recovering from the high minutes ago, suddenly I feel this urge from my little bro (below) telling me he wants and is able to go another round. I can feel his excitement and he is very awake. I walked up, hugged her waist from behind and started sniffing her hair, ear, and kissing her ear, she turned her head around and reciprocated with a kiss. “Not enough?” she asked, I replied with a long kiss, and pushed the boundary further (trying my luck), one hand on her waist while moving the other slightly up north, caressing her left boob gently. She didn’t resist, and by now, my both hands were fondling her pair of 36D, to my surprise, she stuck out her tongue while we kissed, frenching me and a strong signal that more actions may follow. I think she’s in the mood. I continued frenching not wanting to spoil the mood though I recalled I had just unloaded in her mouth minutes ago. The thought of making out in her kitchen with her parents’ presence brought my adrenaline rush to a whole new level, a part of me was worried of getting caught but the excitement pushed me to continue.

The kissings got passionate, and my hands started to move down south without much resistance (another strong signal it’s okay to proceed), this time, I lifted up the front bottom opening of her dress (again no resistance, and this should be it), from the smooth touch, I can feel she’s wearing a pair of seamless satin undies, I moved my middle finger around the outside of her undies trying to zero in to her ahhh spot. With a bit of guidance from her “move up a little more” she said softly, and followed by a soft “ahhh…” (spot on). I gave it a few gentle strokes on the spot and soon slipped my finger inside her undies as per her request. Inside is wet and very well lubricated - she’s ready. I started unzipping the top part of her dress from the back, pull her strapless bra down to below her boobs (not wanting to undress entirely just in case, and I like it to be half dressed) stretch my head forward to tease and suck her right nipple gently, one hand caressing her left boobs and the other stroking her simultaneously making sure that she’s enjoying it. I am sure she is because of her affirmative intermittent “ahhh”, the movement of her lower body, wetness of her hole, and wanting me suck and grope her boobs more. “Grab my boobs”, “suck them”, “don’t stop”, “continue rubbing” are her words as she seems to have forgotten that her parents are asleep in the same house. A few more strokes later, she let out a long ahhh.. and “love you”.

By now, it’s little bro’s chance to perform, not wasting any seconds, I quickly got her to bend forward, hands against the kitchen top, lifted up the back bottom opening of her dress, pulled down her black satin undies, and started thrusting her very moist opening from her back.. groping her boobies as she goes “ah.. ah.. ah..” and at times i had to cover her mouth to keep our volume low. Her perfume smell arose me further, and I feel it’s cumming. “Shoot inside?” I asked. “Ok, period just ended” she said.
Awesome sharing bro! My wife and I love wedding too. The atmosphere of love paired with the sights of well dressed ladies and gents and alcohol always have our mind and body running wild. Usually we will get touchy and kinky halfway through the wedding and have steamy sex after the event
Old 27-12-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
lambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
Awesome sharing bro! My wife and I love wedding too. The atmosphere of love paired with the sights of well dressed ladies and gents and alcohol always have our mind and body running wild. Usually we will get touchy and kinky halfway through the wedding and have steamy sex after the event
Yes bro, it’s difficult to control. The sights of those ladies make your two heads wild. Add in a bit of alcohol and things will happen. Now I love going to wedding banquets. Do share if you have any story.
Old 30-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

anyone side by side car watcher tonight?
Old 31-12-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

by any chance if the greyish toyota sienta earlier is in here? your gf chiobu sia. red shirt and black fbt thanks for the side by side encounter
Old 31-12-2022, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
z8z8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
by any chance if the greyish toyota sienta earlier is in here? your gf chiobu sia. red shirt and black fbt thanks for the side by side encounter
Alamak, how come fully clothed?
Old 31-12-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by z8z8 View Post
Alamak, how come fully clothed?
haha actually quite hot though. slide the fbt aside and fuck but she got take out her fbt during the sex la hahaha
Old 01-01-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

looking for side by side car couples piak piak while i watch tonight.
Old 01-01-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
nagajupki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
looking for side by side car couples piak piak while i watch tonight.
Let's watch together
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1